Chapter XXIV: To Serve

Within the castle, Elizabeth was watching the princes as they were talking about what just happened. As expected, Zeldris was scolding the blonde while they sat over the couches, the older prince completely ignoring him.

It was overwhelming to see him again, she wanted to hug him so badly, run towards him after she just realized that how much she misses him. It was nervewrecking to simply watch him, being complete stranger when the both of them had something far more stronger.

She later decided to walk towards them, a smile over her face, taking the two's attention completely.

"Your majesty." Elizabeth had uttered, bowing a bit before Meliodas and Zeldris. The both of them blinks adorably, looking at her and now she really wanted to hug them both.

"I believe this is yours." With that, Elizabeth revealed a white dragon resting in her palm. It was beautiful, two pairs of feathery white wings, gem like white scales, and feathers at the tip of its tail, it almost looks like a goddess like dragon.

"Liz! I've been looking for you!" The dragon's eyes shot open, exposing a pair of saphire blue eyes as it spread its wings to fly towards him. Melionad had chuckled when the dragon had landed over his left shoulder, later moving to his right, the long snakelike and feathery tail remaining over his left shoulder. She never saw a dragon so beautiful and graceful.

"Meliodas." Zeldris had warned, glaring at his older brother for having another pet. As if the talking pig was not enough, he had adopted a golden dragon and named it after their bird that recently died, and now there was a white one.

"She's only a baby!"

"Isn't it enough to scare the people of Liones with one dragon?!"

"They're used to Wandle!"

"But not to this one!" Zeldris had sighed, as the dragon stared at him, blinking. The color of their eyes were entirely opposite, and he has to admit that they look beautiful.

"Fine." The blonde had grinned.

"Thank you for finding her for me." Meliodas says, looking up at the demon who smiled in response.

"I'm Meliodas by the way, and this is Zeldris. You must be Elizabeth!" How on earth did they know? Then she remembered that these two were with Estarossa earlier, healing a couple of citizens who got injured during the dragon attack. It scares her what the goddess might have told these two about her.

"Oh, so you've acquainted my friend I see?"

"Estarossa's really nice, so it was easy to." Nice huh...

"I thought you two were married." Zeldris blurted out, Elizabeth snorting at the thought.

"No, we're just friends." Great Zeldris, she could hear wedding bells in her mind right now and instead of Meliodas she saw Estarossa in a white suit waiting for her. God, she wants to get the idea off her head.

"Zeldris, Meliodas!" Arthur called out, the two of them glancing back at the king of Camelot. Elizabeth often forgets that such young child was a king, those bright and inocent purple eyes just seems so inexperience to be a king... it reminded her of Estarossa before he lost everything... Yet as she watches him longer, she could tell that the boy was far too kind for his own good and there was something special about him... something she was yet to find out.

"Lady Merlin is here with Sir Ban and the others." A huge smile was painted over the blonde's face as he quickly ran out. Zeldris had groaned at his brother's action, following him along with Arthur.

"He's still wondering if he really is the youngest." Elizabeth had laugh, turning her head towards the window seeing the goddess sitting by the frame.

"He always does." She smiled, getting out of the place, Estarossa once again following her.

~

"I'm so proud of you two!" Even the king of Liones came, and it seems like the whole royal family of Liones has come to know Camelot's situation. One woman took Elizabeth's attention most, one of the royal family, with long and bright purple hair, who had embrace the princes...

She looks exactly the same as the goddess in Meliodas' arm when she first met him...

Elizabeth quickly glance at Estarossa, the goddess replying with a smile knowing what she means by that look. Margaret was a noble goddess way back, a woman who was rather close to the three of them.

"I didn't do it all by myself." The two silver haired snap out of reality, realizing that everyone was looking at them, clapping their hands, cheers ringing through out the place. They both blink, trying to recall what just happened.

"That's right, Lady Elizabeth and Lord Estarossa protected the country when I hadn't arrivs!" Realization hit Elizabeth then on, the dragons mysteriously retreated when the blonde arrived. No magic is capable of such except Gowther's, and dragons aren't entirely something that could be easily manipulated nor could they be trained.

Yet Meliodas, manage to tame a grown up dragon like it was his feat, a feat almost imposible until today. Not to mention, tbe baby dragon she found was entirely harmless yet wild but upon seeing Meliodas it was well behaved, like a well groomed dog.

She was going to find out more.

"Yet you save us as well, your majesty." She said, only staring at blonde, always staring at him..

"And we were merely repaying his highness Arthur's kindness." She added, still staring at Meliodas.

"It would be imposible for us to defeat all those dragons." Lies, she could have slaughter them all.

"For saving us, I would like to express our gratitude through serving you further." Choreography has always been somethinf she's good at, like playing chess and knowing its results, knowing which piece goes where.

"Would you mind if we wish to serve your country as knights?" An excuse, a plan, to be with him again and this was but the first step.

Their story once again starting.

~~~~~

*spoilers*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Won't you look at that! Galan's dead so is Dolore! Which means that in the TC Esta's left with the biggest di-* slaps myself*

(I'm so sorry it was just the first thing I though of when Galan died as I saw a ask of this in Tumblr weeks ago 😂😂😂)