A One Direction Miracle

A/N Hey guys! This is my first One Direction fanfiction that I'm Publishing! Hope you like it

Fan; Comment; VOTE!

Hope you like it!

Chapter 1:

"Chloe! Hurry up we're going to miss it!"

We've been trying to win One Direction concert tickets and backstage passes all week. We haven't even been able to get through to the line. But we weren't going to give up.

"Remember, when you hear a One Direction song, be caller nine, and you go into the drawing for One Direction Bonus tickets and VIP passes!" the radio screamed. I know I have a hundred in one chance of winning, but it was worth a shot!

"I'm coming Bree!"

It was 7:20 at night. The song is supposed to come on before 7:40. We were almost there!

Three songs later, we heard the electric guitar play for 'What Makes You Beautiful'. We looked frantically at each other, picked up our phones and started dialing the number to the radio station. It took two calls, and I got on the line! I screamed in excitement, hoping they'd answer and I'd be caller nine. Bree stared at me with a smile on her face stretching from ear to ear. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to pop out of my chest...

"You've reached 104.3 Now FM!" my face froze staring right at Bree, who now had no emotion on her face. "Congratulations! You are caller nine!" I can't breath. I can't speak. I can't even smile. I was in the One Direction concert drawing!

Bree took the phone from me screaming into the speaker confirming we were in the drawing for One Direction tickets. When she hung up the phone, we just stared at each other our mouths open. Tears started filling my eyes as I smiled as big as I could. I started screaming and tugged her into the tightest hug I have ever given anyone. I kept screaming, Bree was screaming too. This was the happiest day of my life!

A/N Sorry the last chapter was pretty short! Hope you like this one(:

Chapter 2

It had been two days since we had gotten into the drawing. Today was the day they announce the winners of the drawing. Me and Bree were competing against two other girls from somewhere else in California. We still had a pretty big chance of winning. Every time I thought about it i got butterflies in my stomach. We were so determined to win.

It was a Friday afternoon, and the bell had just rang for school to end. Mine and Bree's lockers were right across from each other. I know, what a coincidence! "Chloe, ready to win!" She yelled from the other side of the hallway, winking in the process. Now everyone around us were staring. We didn't care! We were the ones in the drawing, nothing could get us down! We had spent the last two days talking about what had happened. We were too excited to even think about our competition!

When we got to my house, we got all the food in the pantry. I felt like a pig! We've been listening to the radio for about 45 minutes when the announcer came on "Now time for our One Direction competition!" me and Bree held hands,holding each other tight, my heart was pounding. And I'm pretty sure Bree's was too! "Our three girls, Shelby from Simi Valley, Laura from San Diego, and our team of two, from Pasadena, Bree and Chloe!" "THAT'S US!" Bree screamed into my ear, I giggled when I saw her huge smile. "Now for the heart pounding news," My heart stopped, griping Bree's hand tighter and tighter.

"The 2012 One Direction concert ticket winner is... Our team from Pasadena, CHLOE and BREE!"

I can't breath. I can't breath. We won. We won a concert ticket to the most beautiful boy band in the world! "CHLOE! WE WON! WE WON!" Bree yelled, jumping up and down on my bed. I quickly joined her, tears running down both of our faces. Immediately, the phone rang. I quickly went to answer it, it was the radio station!

"HELLO?!?" I screamed into the phone.

"Is this Chloe and/or Bree?"

"It's Chloe!"

"Hello Chloe! We will be sending your VIP concert tickets to you immediatley after you tell us your address!"

After reciting my address, I ran into Bree's arms holding her tight. We were going to see them in concert! And more importantly, WE WERE GOING TO MEET THEM!

A/N So that's the second chapter!

What will happen?

Will the boys Fancy one of them?

I'll hopefully upload more tonight!(:

Remember to Fan me!

-Tiffany <3