The Concert

A/N HEY Sorry the last two chapters were on the same page, it's just they were really short so ya... ENJOY!

Chapter 3:

We were only one day away from the concert and meeting the boys! It was like I was living an impossible dream! Me and Bree were planing on going shopping for the concert (shirts, jewlery, etc.) While we were waiting for Bree's mom to take us to the mall, we talked about the boys. Bree loved Liam. Liam this Liam that. When you go into her room, she has Liam Payne posters everywhere! She even has a bracelet I got her for her birthday that say 'Bree Payne'. She wore it everywhere! Personally, I had a HUGE crush on Niall Horan. His perfect blue eyes and bright blonde hair. I got butterflies in my stomach whenever someone says his name. Posters hunf all over my room of his perfect face, and tomorrow I'm going to meet him!

My dad drove me and Bree to the concert. She was wearing bright blue extensions that were a bit longer than her dirty blonde hair and a black shirt with the boys on it. I was wearing a white shirt that said 'Dare to Dream' on it with the boys in the background. My brunette hair was straightened, flowing all the way down to my hips. I was so excited! I was finally going to see the boys in concert! All the girls at school were jealous; even some boys! I knew my life would be complete after tonight!

We walked in, me with my shoulder bag and Bree with her neon pink hobo bag. We were seated right in the middle of the arena, so we would get a good shot of the boys doing their thing. We took our seats waiting for Carly Rae to perform 'Call Me Maybe'. We rocked out to that and then it went dark. It was time for them. The British-Irish boy-band. My most favorite people in the world. My inspiration! One Direction.

It was pitch black for a couple seconds. All I could hear were the screams of all the girls in the arena. Bree and I were hugging each other screaming our heads off, when a spotlight hit the stage. And standing there was Liam Payne. They started singing with 'Everything About You'. After a couple more of their songs, they decided to answer some tweets. I quickly pulled out my phone and tweeted what ever came to my mind.

"We have a tweet from @HeyyChloe_" Liam sai- wait... THAT'S ME!

"BREE THAT'S MY TWEET! THAT'S MY TWEET!" I screamed jumping up and down. Bree tried to calm me down while they read the rest of tweet.

"Chloe would like to know how high we can jump. Well lads?" Liam asked the rest. I still couldn't believe they picked MY tweet. The boys started jumping. Zayn barely left the ground, Liam looked like he was about to kick some one in the face, Louis and Harry jumped around the same hieght, and Niall looked like a friken spider monkey!

The concert had ended and it was time to meet the boys! I honestly cannot breath right now

A/N So this chapter was a little longer! Hope you liked it! I'll update more later when my hand isnt hurting(;