I'm sorry and I promise

Chapter 19:

Chloe~

I went into the bathroom locking the door before jumping in the shower. I cleaned my hair and quickly got back out. I put on my dark blue booty shorts and threw on a ruffles turquoise tank top along with my white Toms. I rimed my eyes with black eyeliner which made my green eyes pop. I blow dryed my brown hair so it had a messy appearance. Let's just say, I looked good for what I've been going through.

"Whoa, you look hot!" Louis said as I walked into the living room.

"Thanks Lou." I blushed."What are you watching?" I asked staring at the screen of... bears, mating.

"Oh, um that wasn't on before." He stuttered, fumbling to turn off the TV. I rolled my eyes and checked my appearance in the body length mirror. He was right, I looked hot! "Ready to go? I have a plan!" Louis cheered coming behind me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"I have a bad feeling about your plan Lou." I teased. He smiled and pulled me out the door and into the elevator.

"Let's jump!" Louis cheered as the elevator door closed. He began jumping like a monkey all the way to the second floor. The doors opened and Louis pulled me out and all the way down to Niall's flat door. "Now, you stay here so he can't see you at first and I'll tell him I have a surprise, then you co-"

"I get it Lou!" I yelled, interrupting his plan.

"Fine!" He said before raising his hand to knock on the door. When his hand made contact with the door, the door swung open. Louis looked through the door, trying to figure out why it was already open in the first place. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped at what ever was in Niall's flat.

"Louis what is it?!" I whispered. He looked at me with a disappointed face with his mouth still open. He raised his hand to point into the flat.

"I..uh..well. there's the.. uh" He stuttered. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way to see what the big deal was. I stepped into the doorway to find Niall and some blonde chick having a make out session. My mouth dropped too. He hadn't noticed I was there yet and neither did the blonde. They were in an awkward position. The girl was leaned over Niall and he was pressed against a wall with his hands by his side. I could already feel the tears sliding down my face.

"NIALL" Louis screamed after taking in the situation. The two broke apart and looked at us. The blonde seemed confused. It was surprising she could even see through her forty coats of mascara. When I looked at Niall, he had a sad look on his face. And his eyes were watering up.

"Babe, who's that?" The barbie asked, still pressed to Niall. I couldn't stand this anymore so I took off running to the elevators. The last thing I heard was Louis yelling at Niall.

 I ran to my room slamming the door behind me and throwing myself on my bed, soaking my pillow in my tears.

"Bree, why is Chloe sleeping in her clothes with eye liner on her cheeks?" I heard Liam yell as I started waking up.

"What are you talking about?" Bree yelled from, what I guessed was, her room.

"Come!" He shouted back. People, can't you see I'm sleeping?"

"What, Chloe! Chloe wake up!" She whisper shouted shaking my shoulder. I lazily opened my eyes to look at the two worried faces hovering over me.

"Love, are you alright?" Liam asked. I sniffled and turned over so my back was facing them.

"Just fine." I relied barely a whisper. There was a knock at the door and I could hear the two leaving my room.

I heard whispers and sighs before the floorboards leading to my room started to creak.