Chapter 9 "Am I really going to do this ?"

It's been almost a week and sadly nothing's changed.  I mean, other than my attitude but that's it. He still treats me the same but I don't give him the satisfaction to see me break even more than I already did.

I still wake up,  make him breakfast and dinner as well as clean. But , I'm never around anymore.

I wake up , make his breakfast and then his alarm goes off. Yes, I set him an alarm. I can't stand being remotely near him , hense why I sleep in the guest room. Anyway, then I clean and later make his dinner. After that I just go to my room and stay there until I repeat everything the next day.

And no, he hasn't said a word nor made an attempt towards me since that day. Shows how much hé cares.

I just feel so alone, you know... I have no one to talk to nor any way to contact anyone.  And I know on the outside I show I don't  care or whatever but on the inside I'm still me. Small, fragile,  innocent me.

He left probably an hour ago and I just finished cleaning up his mess .

I've been so upset that I've been stress eating, luckily for me he hasn't  noticed yet or he would've given me a speech saying how fat I got.

So after cleaning I went and made myself a sandwich with some tomato , cheese and ham. It's not everyone's cup of tea but ,I like it.

Satisfied I sat on the couch and saw Invisible Sister was on, on Disney and decided to watch it.

I ate my sandwich as I burst out crying. "She was your only sister and you turned her invisible.  Now how is she going to live her life? " I said to Cleo as if she could hear me.

Clearly things are getting too  much and I simply can't handle this tension in the house , that I'm now crying over a movie that's not even sad !

I wiped my eyes and regrouped as I finished watching the rest of the movie.

I picked  up all of my dishes from the coffee table,  which was now more than just my sandwich plate. Since the beginning of the movie till the end I've eaten a bowl of ice cream, popcorn,  brownies and a bag of Cheetos extra. All this stress is eating me up,  literly.

*****

As I finished the dishes I looked over at the clock and saw it was already half past five. Shoot ! I forgot to make dinner, luckily for me I had some lasagna that was pre-made I just had to pop it in the oven. So, I did that and while it was busy I went to take a shower to wash all of the ice-cream and Cheetos off of me, 'cause I'm quite a messy eater you can't take me anywhere.  Or atleast that's what Xander used say.

Xander...

I started to tear up again at the thought of him.

*****
After my shower I just put some sweats on and my hair in a messy bun.

'Cause 1) it's comfortable and 2) I've eaten so much with my stress eating that most of my clothes doesn't fit anymore

'Cause 1) it's comfortable and 2) I've eaten so much with my stress eating that most of my clothes doesn't fit anymore. Anyway, I rushed down to take out the Lasagna and plate it so I can go back to my room before he gets home.  After an emotional and crappy day like today the last thing I want to do is see him.

*Click*

Shoot! That was the front door. I looked around frantically for a hiding spot, because like I said, don't want to see him.  I didn't have a lot of time so I crouched down behind the counter waiting for him to go upstairs so I can leave.

"You know I can see you...right?"  Ugh, seriously couldn't he just ignored me and just walked past ? But noooooo! He has to be the ass that he is and approach me.

I slowly stood up calmly and put on my poker face as if I wasn't just hiding from him.

"Yeah so ? I wasn't hiding and you have eyes to see so of course you see me if I bent down to pick something up idiot." I said with so much courage and attitude.

"Yeah , whatever can I get my food now ?"

"I ain't your momma go get it yourself." I said as I walked out.

He grabbed my arm roughly as I thought oh here it comes again . I closed my eyes waiting for his fist to make contact as a tear fell down my cheek.

As much I would love to kick his sorry ass like I said  I would, I can't. I'm not a violent person  (I know ironic since my dad kills people for a living ) and besides I wasn't feeling up to a fight right now.

"Sheesh, wipe your face I'm not going to hurt you. Why you gotta be such a baby are you on your period or something ?"  He said as he released my arm and walked back to the counter to eat.

I wiped my eyes as I rememberd something. I ran up to his bathroom hoping it's still there. "Please,  please, still be here ."  I said as I rummaged through the cabinet until I found it. Am I really going to do this ? I thought as I just stared at it in my hand.

What is in her hand ?
What is she going to do ?
COMMENT and Vote my lovelies. ❤

I  also just want to encourage all of you to go read courtroses new story it's called Locked and a really good read .