Chapter 11 hello old friend

Trevor ^^

(Alex's POV)

"Dammit ! What do you mean you can't find my daughter? What kind of hackers are you ?! My daughter's out there somewhere for a whole month! Who knows if she's still even alive and you tell me to keep calm ?!"

"Alexander Chase Tatum , don't you dare say that about our daughter !"

Turning back to my so called "men" I said with so much authority and seriousness, that fear was clearly evident.

"Get me my daughter or atleast this Trevor before 5 tonight or you'll never see daylight again !"

With anger still brooding inside me , I slammed my conference room door shut before doing the same with my office door as I took a seat behind my desk.

All kind of thoughts running through my head as I burried my head between my hands.

A month , a whole fricking month! my daughter's been missing. With no sign or trace or even the slightest clue as to where she could be . And now I'm told to stay calm ? What father can stay calm while someone tells you ' oh sorry your daughter is missing and we don't think we'll ever find her '?

Seriously ? I feel so useless. There's nothing I can do, I don't even have the slightest idea where to start looking again.

I failed her ... I failed my daughter ... I failed my wife... I failed everyone. And now my little girl is out there somewhere fearing for her life and it's all my fault.

"Aaargh!" I shouted as I started flipping tables and chairs throwing them all over the place.

"I'm. So. Use. Less!" I said whilst throwing anything and everything in sight. I'm now past the limit of furious , it's like a fire burning deep inside me as I continue to throw everything around , trying to get rid of this anger I'm feeling towards myself , but most importantly towards Trevor and Rachel !

"How. Dare. They. Take. My . Little. Gi-"

"Daddy ?" My rage fit was interuppted by a voice behind me. Turning around I saw Lexi, my princess. My only little girl I can still keep safe.

Seeing her scared little face , I lower the office chair that I was about to throw.

"Yeah princess ?" I said in a soft voice as I felt my anger gradually slipping away.

"U-uncle Chris told me to come get you..."

"Oh , thank you buttercup I'll be right there ." I turned around as her small arms wrapped around my legs from behind, as I turned back to her picking her up.

"Daddy , don't worry I know you find sissy. " She said as she gave me a hug. This girl just melts my heart and I still don't know how she does it.

*********

"I hope you did something productive in the past hour. " I addressed my men.

"Actually , they did." Chris said as I turned around facing him

"Well, what is it ?" I've lost all my patience during the first week of the search , so at this point I only want anwers and fast.

"We've managed to hack Trevor's living room Tv , it's the only thing he didn't have secured thus he won't see it coming. "

"And this helps me how? "

"Well, we can open up a video call and get in contact with him, you'll have to keep him online for as long as possible so we can track his location for we can only open the video window once."

"Then how on earth did you know this is his Tv without a tracker mhm?" I said with clear annoyance. Seriously I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots.

"No disrespect boss, but do you really want to go into that or get this thing up and running ?"

I waved my hand indicating him to continue, and not mere moments later there that lazy fool sat with a beer in his hand on his couch.

"Hey , my game ! What happend to my ga-" he said until he noticed me.

I stayed silent as he sat his beer next to him.

"Well, well if it isn't Alexander Tatum. How are you my old friend ?" Trevor said with a smirk as he stretched his legs out infront of him putting it on the coffee table with his hand behind his head.

"Cut the crap Trevor, where's my daughter? "

"Wouldn't you like to know." He said with another smirk. I swear I could just climb through this screen and kill him right now.

"Trevor , I swear, if you even think of laying a finger on my daughter you'll be leaving that couch in a bodybag !"

"Oh, Alexander. It is not me who would be laying a finger on her precious little body. "

Sorry for the late update guys. Was a bit busy with school and all and writing my newest story be sure to check it out. Sorry if that last statement was bad grammar im just a little tired .

Anyway show me your love and Comment and Vote