Chapter 12 Lockwood 37

Just as those words left his mouth I could feel all my anger coming back in one swift motion.

"What are you talking about ?! Leave my daughter out of this ! Trevor I swear -"

"Shh... Alexander. No need to get upset . I won't let some creep lay a finger on your precious jewel. I thought you knew me better than that . " Rachel stepped in as if this was the most normal thing in the world,  talking to me as if she was the one I was originally  talking to.

"Don't be upset ?! My gosh Rachel ! You kidnapped my daughter for who knows why. And your 'loving' husband over there basically just told me my daughter is being passed around more than a basketball , and you're telling me to not be upset?! Give me one good reason I shouldn't be upset about all you've done to my family. " this woman just knows how to get on my nerves.  The cheek of that woman telling me not to be upset.

I watched as Rachel stepped closer , into my view

"Well...you Wouldn't want to scare off your grandchild now would you ?"

"What ? I've got no damn grandchild . I know I have a lot of kids but , they're all my children , all six of them . And by the way I'm not that old yet."

"No you idiot. I mean your sweet , little,  innocent princess has gotten herself pregnant. " I watched her give me a smirk as it only worked me up more

"Oh , now you're just spouting lies! My daughter would never be so irresponsible.  And besides she has always had values to wait until she's married so please go tell your lies elsewhere because I'm not buying it. " I said crossing my arms rather proudly over my broad chest . I know my daughter so Rachel can keep her lies to herself , thank you very much.

"Ehh! Wrong again Alexander. Your daughter did wait until she was married infact...we're in laws now."

"What are you japping about Rachel?  Get to the point ." I said impatiently. Seriously,  her lies gets more and more ridiculous.  In-laws?  Please . I mentally rolled my eyes at her statement.

She turned back to Trevor who looked to be quite enjoying himself and said: " is it just me Trev or has he gotten stupider since we last heard from him ? 'Cause it seems he's not catching on that well. Or is this what happens with stress ?"

Trevor just gave a chuckle as she turned back to me heaving out a sigh.

"Okay , seems I have to spell it out for you. We took your daughter,  but you already knew that. She married our SON yes our son , and now she's pregnant with his child and future heir. Understand now pretty boy ?" Listening and observing her , she looks rather serious . I mean her smug look is gone and as much as I hate to admit it , I believe her ... Anger now building up again as I recall what she just said.

" I can't believe that retarded son of yours went and got my daughter  pregnant with his so called 'heir'. Pathetic! That's what it is . The lot of you !"

"Now , now Alexander . That's your son in law and grandchild's father your talking about . Not to mention your daughters husband. "

"No, he's nothing of mine and even less to Mia !"

"Well if you only called to insult my family ... I guess this is goodbye than..."

I turned around as Chris showed me to keep going they needed more time.

"No! Rachel I-"

And the screen went blank

"Dang it Alex ! I told you to keep going we were so close, what do we do now ? That was your last chance ." Chris shouted in frustration at me

"Maybe not ..."

"What do you mean? " Chris asked with what I believe to be a hopeful tone. You would swear she's his daughter by the looks of his worried expression.

"Henry,  search up a Fraser Fir and tell me where it can be found. "

Xander will someday take over my spot as leader of my gang and Henry Chris's spot as head of track and  research or "detective " if  you want to put it in legal terms. So , slowly I'm preparing him aswell for his spot . Plus , he's very clever which can come in handy  when dealing with these bunch of idiots.

"Okay , Fraser Fir trees mostly found in Western North Carolina.  But how does that help ?"

"I'll get to that. Ok so while I was waiting for Trevor to put his feet on the table I saw a Fraser Fir tree in their backyard in the background. So we know their close,  then when  Rachel turned her back to me I saw on the side table next Trevor a family photo or so I assume.  Where?  At Carowinds theme park, and swiftly looking at it , it wasn't taken long ago. So that narrows it down to Charlotte , even closer." (Character Note : You didn't think I became the head of a gang without blood by just looking this damn handsome did you ? No , I have skills . Don't understimate a Tatum.)

"Yes , but it'll take a while to find them in all of Charlotte boss."

"Wait I'm not done yet. There's  just something I can't quite remember...Chris , remember that house Mr Benson used to stay in when we were little?"

"I don't know Alex that's a good 20 + years back "

"The green one,  with the stain glass window and the big  Fraser Fir tree ...remember the kitchen had the bright stain window,  we helped him pick the colours ."

"Oh yeah ! That B*****d lives in old Benson's house ."

"Can you remember where it was ?"

"Sheesh Alex , you're really picking my brain here . Um...I think it was Lockwood something...Lockwood ... 37 !"

"Yeah! Lockwood 37 , I remember now . Thanks Chris , now we have Trevor's location."

"But Alex ...I don't  mean to be Debbie Downer here but , if Mia is married to their son , that means they're not living with Trevor so this won't help us ." Ugh ! I hate it when Chris has a point . It always spoils my plans.

"That might be but that's not going to stop me from going over there and beating the crap out of Trevor ."

Sorry for the very late update.  I am so extremely busy with school and tests and stuff.  I'll try my best to not keep you all waiting long but I can't make any promises .

Nevertheless send me your love and good luck by voting and commenting ❤❤❤