Chapter 17 Baby elephant

3 months later

So it's been 3 months since I've been back which means I'm about 5 almost 6 months. And everything's going great. I could've found out the gender a few months back but decided I wanted to be surprised.

My family has been so supportive over this time and really happy and excited . Henry and I are dating which I'm most happy about and our relationship couldn't be better . He's truely amazing.

The hard part though was getting to this point .

My dad and the rest of the family were very happy for us , granted after my dad cooled down and warmed up to the idea. He then realized how good of a match me and Henry really are and how no one will love and protect me like Henry could.

But Xander on the other hand ... he was a complete different story .

The first thing he did when we told him we're dating was tackle Henry to the ground and pounding him purple and blue , which by the way I think was very excessive and unnecessary. And after he let out all his anger physically he shouted at me saying 'how I could date his bestfriend knowing who and what he is , and all that ?'

Where I of course responed that I didn't care what he thought and his opinion didn't matter because we love eachother .

So after that he accepted the fact that we didn't care and was going to go on with our relationship with or without his consent.

But other than that things have been going really good. Today in particular I'm going baby shopping with Henry. It's weird , I never pictured him as this warm and loving , nurturing kind . I mean , if you think about it he's this big and though bad boy gang member who now goes baby shopping with his girlfriend .

But I have to give it to him . He's really sweet about all of this . He's even looking for an apartment for us for when the baby's born . He keeps on insisting that he'll help with the baby and that I shouldn't be going through this alone . And that he'll love and support this baby and treat it as if it was his own.

So in short I'm really greatful to have him in my life he's truly special and absolutely amazing.

"Mia , you ready ?"

"Yeah I'm just looking for my phone. I can't seem to find it ..." I said while crawling on my hands and knees looking for it under the bed

"I got you baby " Henry says showing me he already has my phone.

"What would I do without you ?" I said taking the phone and heading downstairs

"Mmm...probably not much since you're constantly losing and forgetting things " he says with a chuckle opening my car door for me

"Yeah , yeah laugh it up . You try and be in my shoes for a day ."

"I don't think I'll fit doll " he says laughing once again.

See today is one of his good days. The days he doesn't have to worry about work or anything and he's just generally happier and jokes about everything. It's one of my favorite days , when we can have so much fun and laugh over everything.

***
" i like this one " Henry says gesturing to a green onesie that says you're jealous of my cuteness .

"Mmm...I don't think so . I mean the words are cute and all but I don't like the colour . I mean what if the baby has green eyes then it'll be totally matchy matchy . Maybe something more... neutral ?"

"You're so picky you know that?" Henry points out, joking at my fashion choices

"Yeah well , too bad "

We then spend the next 2 hours shopping and laughing

"Thanks for today Hen . I know it's probably so weird and girly  for you to this but , I really appreciate it . You're the best ." I said giving him a hug before continuing up my house steps.

"No problem Mia . I'll do anything for you , you know that . And besides this was kinda fun . To see you in full on mommy mode , picking everything . It was fun and I wouldnt want to do anything else than be with you."

"Thanks.  So you gonna help me unpack or what ?"

"Oh , right . "

I laughed to myself at the sight infront of me. Henry was busy rolling up tiny socks and folding baby outfits.  It's the weirdest thing to see .

Okay let me give you an idea. Henry , dressed in all black , mild tattoos,  black messy hair , total badass is folding baby yellow socks in a grey baby elephant room . Not much info but , you get the idea .

"Hey , are you just gonna sit there and laugh or are you going to help too ?" Henry said turning to me lifting his brow playfully

"Maybe ... I'll see how I feel after my nap. "

"Oh no you dont . You're not getting out of this one that easy ."

And before I knew it he was next to me in a flash holding me flush against him

"You're not napping without me this time ." He whisperd in my ear as I started to doze off with a smile on my face and a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.

Okay I'm sorry for the weird update schedule 🙈  but I've been so busy lately , which is not an excuse i know . But here's the next chapter so far.  Hope you enjoyed.  Leave a comment and a vote ❤❤

What do you think is going to happen next ?

What happend to Austin? 

What gender do you think it is ?

Any name ideas?