{2} THE CREEP

«•»
{10 months later}

Nancy came back home quite loudly, at around 10:30pm at night. Ivy sighed and made sure her younger brother, Blake, was asleep fully before kissing him on the head and quietly walking out of his room and shutting the door.

Ivy made her way downstairs for a glass of water, being as quiet as possibly so her mother wouldn't go off about being up at such a late time.

When she turned around to walk out of the kitchen, her mother and some man stood at the only doorway of the room.

"What are you doing up so late?" Nancy sneered at her frightened daughter, "answer me you freak!" Nancy struck her palm onto Ivy's face, surely leaving a mark later.

"I-I-I, got some wat-water" Ivy started shaking a bit, scared of the outcome.

Nancy ignored her daughter and started introducing the man to her, "this is jake, You will call him 'dad' and treat him like your father, do you understand!"

Ivy just nodded and looked up towards her mothers harsh eyes and jakes devilish smile. Nancy turned her body to the side, to which Ivy bolted up the stairs.

Thirty minutes later Ivy went to walk downstairs, wanting to wash her cup and put it away before Nancy could punish her for keeping a glass in her room.

Slowly, Ivy stepped down the stairs and poked her head around the corner of the lounge room. She only saw Nancy blackout drunk and Jake trying to undo her top buttons.

Ivy gasped- a bit too loudly, because Jakes head whipped into her direction where she had already bolted up the stairs quietly.

She kept running up and into her cream coloured bedroom, jumping into her bed and swiping the covers over her body, and closing her eyes.

Loud footsteps boomed up the stairs, which caused Ivy to flinch after each one. Her whole body went stiff when her faintly squeezed eyes drew the outline of his body in the door.

Jake walked over to Ivy's bed, sitting down on the side of her king-single bed. He slowly caressed her face as she pretended to wake up- fluttering her eyelashes open.

"Hey, princess" Jake cooed at the 17 year old.

"Princess?" Ivy questioned.

"Yes. You're my princess when your mother is not around" Jake informed suddenly.

"No." Ivy stated, not going along with his plan.

"Yes you are!" Jake partly yelled, frustrated

Jake wrapped his long lanky fingers around her wrists, pushing them back onto her bed in a desperate hold to keep her down.

"Let me go!" Ivy shrieked, wriggling about.

Jake kept his firm hold, but Ivy managed to lose the tight grip momentarily, enough to flick his hands off.

"I said. Get. Off. Me" Ivy shouted in his face.

She pushed him back harshly, Jake hit his head on the side of her desk, it wasn't hard enough to kill him- just enough for him to be knocked out for ten to twenty minutes.

Ivy needed to leave this hell of a house, and quickly.