{10} THE ACID

«•»

11:26
march 13

It's March? Ivy was confused, actually- confused is an understatement.

The last thing Ivy could remember was running from the room Jake was in.
She was friends with Mia.
Her brother was home.

She went through her contacts and Jaeden's wasn't there. Ivy left her car and put the keys in her pocket.

Ivy walked to the busking spot and say the boy there with a guitar. "Sorry- ah, do I know you?" Ivy asked.

Jaeden looked at Ivy and replied "no, I don't think," "why?"

"I-ah. You just look like someone I knew" Ivy nervously giggled.

Ivy felt like she was going insane, it was the exact same boy- he just didn't know it was him?

Ivy walked back to her car deep in thought, why would she be asleep in her car? It always makes noises when she moves so Ivy is sure she wasn't asleep.

Ivy ran up to her car and started rummaging through all the things in it, when her hand finally hit the culprit of her crazy dreams; acids.

The half empty bottle brought memories of everything that happened earlier, Mia gave Ivy the acid.

Ivy was on an acid trip, she hallucinated everything that had happened; it was relieving and upsetting at the same time.

Ivy decided to take her chances and walk back over to the busking boy on the corner, "um-hi me again" Ivy nervously giggled.

The boy looked up- sort of frustrated. "What's your name?" "Uhm- Jaeden" he answered quickly.

It's getting weird now, why was I having trips about a stranger? Also tonight is the night we are suppose to be meeting for the first time.

Completely confused Ivy started walking away from him, "I'm so sorry I took up your time"
"No, it's fine-your fine" Jaeden laughed before waving a goodbye.

Ivy started driving home, just thinking about the trip she had, she swore she was dating him; maybe she just saw him then remembered him when she passed out.

When Ivy got home she immediately went to bed, but she was so scared and shaky that she couldn't sleep. Ivy tried taking pills but nothing worked, in her trip everything seemed so real, Ivy thought she was dead.

Maybe if she didn't wake up when she 'died' she could have actually died. The acid trip 'hallucination' wasn't real- but Ivy wish it was. He made her feel safe, complete, whole; and now they are strangers again.

This was the worst experience Ivy had had in her life- but in some ways it was also the best.