{7} THE CALL

«•»

Later on in the night Ivy and Jaeden had gotten a little too into something, large hickeys were left from their previous events.

Ivy's phone started ringing loudly, bringing them out of their trance,
"Don't pick up the phone" Jaeden breathed out once realising it was her mother calling.

"But it's my Mother, we will be in so much more trouble if I don't answer" Ivy whispered.
"You can pretend your asleep, she won't call until the morning then" Jaeden answered.

Ivy answered the phone anyways but stayed silent, all you could hear were the loud- drunken screams of her mother; "Ivy Rose get your ass back to this house!"

"I'm going to send Jake to find you and that fuckboy!" Nancy screamed, her threat making its way into Ivy's head and messing with her thoughts.

"I'm not coming home Mother" Ivy said quietly, "your at Jaeden's house aren't you!" Ivy didn't answer.

"You are aren't you!" Nancy answered for her daughter. Nancy just hung up the phone after slamming it down in a hurry, a tear slowly escaped Ivy's tear ducts and ran down her cheek.

"We aren't safe anymore" Ivy cried into Jaeden's shoulder.

The next morning the pair both woke up late for school. "Hey, hey, Ivy we are late for school" Jaeden tried to shake Ivy awake, but she just buried her head deeper into her pillow.

"I don't wanna go!" Ivy whined pulling her head back a little bit, "we can just stay here and sleep all day"

"I wish I could babe but I have a big exam today that I really have to be there for" Jaeden told the girl, resting his hand on her back.

"Fine, I'll get Mia to come get me" Ivy grumbled.

"hey I'm just finishing up one of our assignments" Mia told Ivy as she walked into the room.

Ivy stayed silent, which surprised Mia; normally Ivy would be bouncing of the walls and happy- but it's different.

"Okay. What's up?" Mia questioned.

"It's jus- nothing" Ivy sighed.

"Okay why are you upset?" Mia kept digging for the answer.

"My mother threatened me and now nobody is contacting me- I don't care for her, but she said she was coming to find me and now she is blocking all connections" Ivy was beyond confused.

"Isn't that good- why do you care?" Mia started.

"Because no one normally cares about anything, I have trust issues because of that monster and other worse things and now she's leaving me in the dark- I can never trust anyone!" Ivy screamed, frustrated.

"Do you trust me?" Mia asked.

Ivy choked up, trying to let words spill out but they wouldn't; instead she just sighed.

"Get out of my house," Mia mumbled
"what?" Ivy quizzed
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Mia yelled at the shaken up girl.

Ivy quickly drove to Jaeden's school and waited in the parking lot, suddenly her phone beeped with two messages.

Mia Bear♥️🐻
You always talk of your own problems and don't listen to others. You need help, I'm not fixing every one of your problems anymore. You always ask if your normal and want to be accepted in people's life and you should just stop. You're a no one. A weirdo. Go to hell.
We can't be friends anymore.

Ivy fully broke down, crying in her car- listening to a demo Jaeden made for her. A light knock sound came from the window, a person entered the car and hugged Ivy, she already knew it was Jaeden because of the sweet scent that flowed into the car when he opened the door.

Jaeden didn't talk, he only opened his mouth to tell Ivy to get in the passenger seat, when she obeyed Jaeden took the keys and started driving back to his house.

When they opened Jaeden's bedroom door, Ivy broke down crying once again; Jaeden took her over to the bed, helped her into one of his hoodies and they cuddled.

"What's happened?" Jaeden cooed trying to help Ivy.

Ivy sat up straighter and started telling Jaeden the story of what happened with Mia.
Jaeden didn't speak, he just pulled Ivy into another hug, which made Ivy comforted but still alone.

"Where at I going to stay now? I can't go back home" Ivy panicked.
"Just stay here baby" Jaeden stroked her hair in an effort to calm her down.

"But your parents would want that to happen what will they do if they realised we have had s-e-x?" Ivy started panicking again.

"I'm 18 they shouldn't care" Jaeden spoke quietly holding onto her hands.
"Now lets go get some food!"

"What are we having?" Ivy asked, her mood lifting,
"Anything you want, my princess" Jaeden answered trying to pull her out of bed.

"Either McDonald's or pizza" Ivy chose.
"McDonald's it is" Jaeden laughed, pulling her or of bed.