16

"So this is what you do when you're left alone?" a sarcastic voice reached my ears from somewhere surprisingly close behind me. I suppressed a groan and grudgingly pried Blair's hands from my body before getting up. I didn't turn but instead kept looking down at Blair who sat dazedly in the chair and made no attempt to hide his arousal. I wanted nothing more than to get back down and kiss him senseless, do things to him I never thought I would ever want to do to a man... I shook my head to clear my mind of the images and finally turned to face the intruder.

She had a Cheshire grin plastered on her face, obviously she'd known right from the beginning, and I narrowed my eyes at her as she brought up one hand and licked her fingers clean of a red substance. Blood? My blood I realised as I sniffed the air and it dawned on me. I hastily took off my shirt, glancing back at Blair when he let out a small grunt of approval, and turned it around to find eight long blood rimmed gashes going from the top to the bottom of it. Incredulous I looked back up at her while she just kept licking her fingers unbothered.

"It's not nice to leave me out" she pouted sauntering over to me.

Hypocrite popped up in the back of my mind as she stood on her tiptoes leaning in close to me. she unmistakeably knew the effect she had on me and I had to fight hard not to grip her sides and pull her up. No, I wouldn't! I decided then and there that I would not mark her, I would not give her the satisfaction. Since her coming here she'd not given me the time of day yet now she acted like this? I had just marked Blair so now she wanted it too? That's when I saw her for the machiavelic person that she was, of course, she was a feline, her name was even Felina... I narrowed my eyes at her as she leaned in even closer, pushing her breast up as they were crushed against my chest.

Two can play this game.

She had failed to include a crucial part into her plan. As I had just marked and been marked by Blair, my desire for him had grown exponentially, temporarily enabling me to resist my desire for my mate, my other mate. And so it was that I was able to push her back, all the while giving her a stern look, and tell her to "leave us" a sentiment my entire being wanted to resist, but appreciated at the same time.

Payback time.

I didn't wait to see her reaction and turnedback to Blair. He had an incredulous look on his face and looked back and forthbetween Lina and I, but as he sat up straight and reached a hand to touch my flankhe seemed to understand. Giving me a disapproving look but saying nothing. Itook that as my cue to continue where we left off earlier and again nudged oneknee in between his thighs and leaned over to kiss him. He didn't respond rightaway but I knew he resisted only because of his loyalty to Lina just as I knewhis resistance would be short lived, and it was. His hands eagerly trailed downfrom my flanks and hooked into my pants when he realised they were toodifficult to just pull off while kissing. I felt Lina hit me on the back a fewtimes before giving up and storming off.