Chapter 5

"Willow?" Dez asked.

"Hey Dez! Did Rose say she was sorry for not believing you?" She asked.

"Yes she did, but how are you alive?" He asked putting his hand around my waist.

"Not important. Now, go make up!" Willow said. The boys had disgusted looks on their faces. I felt Dez behind me.

"I mean we could go into detail if you-" I started to say when I was cut off by the boys in front of me.

"NO! NO! FUCK! NO!" Luke said.

"Ok, then don't bother us." I said and grabbed Dez's hand and led him back to my bedroom.

"Use protection!" I heard Michael say. I then heard Ashton slap him over the head.

"We know it's gonna happen!" Michael defended himself. I closed the door blocking them out and locked it.

*1 YEAR LATER*

"Welcome back! We have 5 Seconds Of Summer and Seasons with us now! So how's it going guys?" The interviewer asked.

"We're good! How are you doing?" I asked hiding my secret. We were sitting on 2 couch's that we all squished on, the boys insisted that it went Calum, Evelyn, Luke, Denzel, Me, Ashton, Willow, Michael, and Crystal. Dez had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and held my hand in his. Ashton had his hand on my knee, comforting me.

"I'm good! Let's get right into the questions!" She said.

"How's the albums coming along?" She asked. 

"It's almost done! I feel like we went in a different direction with some of the songs." Luke said.

"So when's tour?" She asked.

"We aren't positive on the dates yet." Calum said.

"So, when's the wedding?" She asked Dez and I.

"Saturday. That's the main reason we're in New York. All of our family is flying in as we speak." I said. She asked all of us a few more questions.

"Thank you guys for doing this interview with me! Well that's-" she started to say as an intern came and whispered in her ear. I felt Ashton squeeze my knee and Dez tighten his grip around me. 

"So I was just told that there's something that you guys wanted to announce." She said. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"You can tell them, everyone that you wanted to know before coming out to the public knows." I heard our publicist said in the earpiece.

"Um, well. It's really exciting." Dez said. I looked at him he nodded and smiled slightly. I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." I said. Silence. The cameras shut off and the studio crowd erupted in cheers. We were rushed back stage and to the small meet and greet that we were having for the studio audience. We had done all the people waiting in the line when a security guard came up.

"There's a special group that's here to see you guys. They said that they know Rose and Denzel. Some old classmates of yours." The security guard said. I looked to the opening.

"Out of my way! Best friend coming through!" I heard Briar say.

"Briar! Indigo! Sylvia! Ramona! Iris! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you guys are here! Is everyone here?!" I ask them. I hugged each one of them.

"Pretty much the entire town is here. You guys getting married is big!" Indigo said.

"Not as big as little person!" Ramona said. I had taken Dez's sweatshirt off so you could see my bump better.

"How many months are you?" Sylvia asked. They were all feeling my stomach.

"Only 2 months. I know, I look bigger than that, but when I went to the doctor they said that I was only 2 months along. I have a doctors appointment Monday." I said.

"I'M THE GOD MOTHER!!" Briar said.

"I'm the favorite aunt!" Indigo said.

"Are you sure you're just having one?" Iris asked.

"No, they couldn't get that good of a reading besides how far along I am." I said.

"If you're having twins, then I'm the favorite aunt to the boy!" Ramona said.

"If I'm having twins then Briar and Indigo are the god mothers. Ramona and Sylvia are the boys favorite aunts and Iris is the girls favorite aunt." I said.

"Will you girls stop fighting?" I heard Cosmo ask. I actually forgot that the boys were probably here.

"We don't even know if we're having one or two, or the genders and you're already saying who going to be the aunt to whoever." Denzel said with the boys surrounding him.

"Hey! I'm being prepared." I said. We were facing each other with Dez and I in the middle and the girls surrounding me and the boys surrounding him.

"You guys are all coming on tour with us. And we're going to be doing prank wars between the busses since Lucy, Evelyn, Crystal, and Willow are coming along too. It's going to be boys on one bus and girls on the other. Management doesn't want anymore children on the busses than necessary." I said to the girls.

"May the best gender win." Dez said. We shook hands and then he pulled me in for a kiss.

"But let's worry about the wedding until then. And these kids." He said.

"You're convinced it's twins now?" I asked him.

"Either you're having twins or we could find out what the genders are."