Epilouge

I screamed sitting up straight in bed. My hand went straight to my stomach feeling it completely flat.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Dez asked beside me in his morning voice.

"Did I loose them?" I asked starting to tear up.

"What? Baby are you pregnant again?" He asked me more awake now.

"What do you mean again?" I asked.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Three voices rang though the house. Two little boys and one little girl ran into the room they jumped on the bed and I realized that it was a dream. Our reception went off without a hitch. The triplets were born in an underground FBI hospital only a few select people know about.

"Hello princess!" Dez said as he took the little girl in his arms. She was such a daddy's girl, but loved to get dressed up with mommy. I held the two little boys in my arms.

"Momma! Santa came! There's a million presents under the tree!" Derick said exaggerating and falling back on the bed to prove his point.

"That many?! Are you sure?" I asked them.

"There's more than that!" Carson told me collapsing net to his brother. Jade went in between her brothers and fell partially on both of them.

Carson's the oldest then Derick and finally Jade. They were born earlier in the morning on February 7th, 2 years ago. That day was hectic and we had no idea of the events to follow. 'Mr. President' was impeached from office and went missing later that day. It was discovered that the real Mr. President was assassinated after his first term, which is why it was so confusing and profound that he made the changes he did.

"Come on! Come on!" They said and started to jump on the bed and trying to drag Dez and I out of bed.

"All right! All right! But we have to wait for everyone to get here!" I told them. They all started to pout.

"You'll have more presents if you wait." Dez told them. They started smiling again and ran off.

"Go play in the playroom until we get up!" I yelled after them. I heard the door open and close down the hallway and looked at Dez.

"It happened again." I told him.

"Baby, it's not real. We're safe now." He said. He pulled me into his chest.

"I know." I told him. We laid there in each others arms for what seemed like a life time. We finally broke apart when there was a knock on our door and it was opened by the triplets.

"Mommy! Daddy! Uncle Mikey said to get your lazy asses out of bed!" Jade said. I stared at her in disbelief at what just came out of my daughters mouth. I bolted out of bed and made a beeline straight to the living room. I could hear Dez behind me trying to convince me he wasn't worth it.

"You little piece of shit Mike!" I said walking into the living room. He was hidden behind Crystal and their little boy that was a couple months older than the triplets, Will.

"I'm sorry! Please don't kill me on Christmas!" Michael said cowering even further. I placed my hands on my hips and looked at the rest of our family in the living room.

"We told him not to." Ashton said putting more presents under the tree. I crossed my arms in front of me and sighed out.

"Fine, but just because it's Christmas. Now I need hugs from my favorite people." I said. I felt 8 pairs of little arms wrap around my legs almost pulling me to the ground.

"Who wants presents?!"

All of the kids were now sat around the tree along with all of the boys.

"I swear, they're 5 year old's in adult bodies." Briar said. I took a seat next to her on the couch. All of us girl's sat while watching the boys and kids tear into their presents, taking about half the present away.

"Come on you girls. You have all of these presents here for you guys!"

*3rd POV*

And that was one of the best Christmas's they had had. Everyone opened their presents and stayed for Christmas morning breakfast. They went ice skating and ended up with a surprise trip to the hospital since Denzel, Cosmo, Niles, and Baxter are show offs. Yes, all four of them ended up with broken bones. The family then ended the day with Christmas dinner.

Rose looked at Denzel and the couple kissed. Their eyes met and one thought remained throughout their lives.

Never loose the familiarity of your life. Keep those looks and those familiar people in your life.  Don't be afraid to make new people part of your familiar crowd. And never ever loose sight of you want.

After all, your dreams can become your familiarity.