Chapter 9

*3rd Person*

Rose, Ashton and Michael all went to the limo that was parked close by. Rose getting in first then Ashton and Michael. The door closed and they started to drive off. They were going to go around the block and then pull up a little bit before the ceremony started for the paparazzi.

"Can one of you please call Dez and let me at least tell him that I love him?" Rose asked the two boys once the car started moving.

"I guess but it'll have to be quick!" Michael said hesitantly.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Rose cheered as Michael dialed the number and put it on speaker.

"Yes Mikey? I'm about to the point where I need to get out of the car." Dez's voice filled the car.

"They're rushing me but I love you and just be watching for me to walk down that aisle and I think we're right behind you. Ok I love you bye!" Rose said then Michael hung up the phone before Dez could respond.

"Michael!" Dez said into the phone then looked to see Michael had hung up.

"Dude put your phone away! We're pulling up now!" Luke told Dez. He put it away right as they pulled up. Ashton looked out the window as they were pulling up to the entrance.

"Holy shit..." Ashton said. Rose and Michael looked out the window next to Ashton.

"Oh my god." Michael said. Rose was speechless as they were staring at almost every single guard that they have were forming a barricade around the perimeter of the entire park. Fans were trying to get to everyone getting out of the limos. The paparazzi were being held back also as the guests arrived. They saw the bridesmaids and groomsmen walking up to where we were getting dropped off. The limo came to a stop as the people in the one in front of them got out.

"I didn't even know we had this many guards..." Whitney said. Calum climbed out and then Luke then finally Dez.

Rose reacted fast and started to roll the window down and stick her head out.

"De-ah!" She said as she was pulled in.

"Rose!" She heard Denzel yell as she saw him being dragged away to finish getting ready. The limo pulled forward.

"Why did you do that?" She asked them slightly pouting.

"Because how you look is supposed to be a surprise so that we can get him to cry!" Michael said. Ashton slapped the back of his head.

"Ow! It's true!" He defended himself. The limo stopped and then someone opened the door. They stopped arguing and then Michael got out first. It was quiet like everyone was holding their breath. Ashton then got out. Whitney grabbed her bouquet that was placed in there so that she wouldn't forget it. All of the bridesmaids were crowded around the door. Whitney reached her right foot out the door and you could almost hear the crowd breathe in waiting to see the rest of her.

Unfortunately for them, she was hidden and had Michael and Ashton holding her veil until they got on the sidewalk. They were almost out of the clear when someone screamed out.

"OMG IT'S MACK ADAMS!!!"

Rose straightened up and turned around meeting the eyes of her old lover. He was alone and had grown up.

"OMG! THE DRESS!!"

Rose was broken out of her daze and so was everyone else. She was immediately out of view from everyone and taken to her tent. She was still in a daze as they sat her down on the couch.

"Roe?"

*ROSE*

Every single memory associated with those eyes came flooding back. I didn't even notice that everyone was still walking or looking at Mack. I was broken out of my daze when I heard someone scream about my dress. Apparently everyone else did because I was in my tent and sat down. I was staring at the entrance to the tent.

"Roe?" I heard someone say my name. I was too focused on the memories that were flying past my eyes like a movie. Our first kiss. Going to his prom together. Our first date. Everything.

"Shit she's having a panic attack!" I heard someone say but didn't register it. I remembered him visiting me everyday that I was in the hospital when I had surgery. The funeral when my grandma passed away. Everything that we ever did together. All the times that we held hands under the table during class. The small fireworks that would go off when we kissed.

Then I remembered all the bad times. Everything that he did to me. I felt myself being laid down.

"Where is she!" I snapped back into reality when I heard Dez's voice just outside of the tent.

"I'm sorry Dez I can't let you in." A guard said.

"Bullshit! I'm going in to make sure that my wife and future child are alright." He yelled back in response. They reacted quick and draped a blanket over me so that my dress was covered. Dez burst through the tent doors and ran over to me.

"Rose, baby girl can you hear me?" He said. I realized then that my eyes were closed. I opened them and saw his eyes and it brought me back to reality.

"Dez?" I asked. Everyone sighed in relief that I was alright.

"Yeah baby girl. It's me, I'm right here." He said. He was rubbing my cheek. Tears were running down his face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'll tell you once Dez leaves." Willow said.

"Are you alright, is the baby alright?" Dez asked ignoring the comment made before.

"Yeah we're fine. Now you seriously need to go get fixed up." I said trying to push him off of me without moving the blanket.

"We can postpone the wedding if you want baby. If you don't feel up to it." He said. I whipped away his tears and then kissed his forehead as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"No, I'm getting married today no matter what. Now shoo. I love you." I said. He got up and was practically dragged out by Michael and Ashton. They took the blanket off of me and I sat up.

"Here." Briar said holding a glass of water to my lips. I took a drink of it. I sat down normally on the couch.

"What happened?" I asked sipping on the water.

"We we're walking around you when someone yelled about someone arriving and you just stopped and turned around. We noticed that you weren't there and started to surround you again when someone yelled about the dress. Ashton picked you up and ran you in here and sat you down. Then you started to shake a little and I figured that you were having a panic attack and sent someone to go get Dez, but I guess he heard the commotion going on and was already at the doors and then you probably heard the rest." Indigo said.

"Who triggered the attack?" Sylvia asked.

"Probably me." Someone at the door said.

"Mack."