Chapter 10

*ROSE*

"Mack." I said.

"Hey Rose." He said. I looked anywhere other than him. I knew if I looked at him then I would have another attack.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out!" Briar told him. He threw his hands up in surrender.

"I just came to apologize. I didn't know that your anxiety got triggered so easily. If I had, I would have gotten here earlier. But I also have a gift. Just for the bride." He said. Walking up to me. I saw a small box in front of me.

"Thanks. Now please go find your seat so that I can finish getting ready." I said. I heard him leave and then looked at the box. I took the wrapping off and opened it to find a pair of Jazz tickets to their next game which was Monday night.

"He actually listened sometimes." I laughed slightly.

"Aren't you guys leaving right after the appointment for your honeymoon on Monday?" Mom asked.

"No we're leaving Tuesday night." I said. "If you want to get married today then we need to fix your makeup. Then we can get this show on the road!" Mia said. I was put in the makeup seat again and she got right to work to fix what got messed up.

*45 MINUTES LATER*

"Perfect! Now let's get you married!" Kym said. I was standing in front of the full length mirror again this time with my veil over my face and my bouquet in my hands.

 I was standing in front of the full length mirror again this time with my veil over my face and my bouquet in my hands

"Let's do this thing."

*3rd POV*

The boys were all lined up in the correct order. Denzel was standing closest to the officiator. Niles stood next to him down a step. Cosmo, Flint, Baxter, Otis, Torin, and Andre were on the step below Niles in line. Dez figured out after he went back to the boys tent that everyone was in on a bet to see if he would cry during the ceremony when he first saw Rose or not. They were mid conversation when he walked in with his hair crazy and suit messed up.

"Well shit. What happened to you?" Bruno asked him when he walked in. Dez told them everything and then they got ready.

*DEZ*

The song that we chose for the wedding march started to play.

I saw Charity come then Ramona, Iris, Sylvia, Willow, then Indigo and finally Briar came down. Then everyone stood up as Rose came into view.

Don't cry.

Was all that was running through my head as the bridesmaids were walking down the aisle. Then everyone stood up and I saw Rose walking towards me.

Shit.

I felt a tear run down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away before the boys saw. My eyes met hers and we both fell into a trance. Before I knew it she was right in front of me. Both of her dads were waiting to give her away.

"Take care of her, for the both of us." Dimitri said.

"Of course." I said. She gave her bouquet to Briar then grabbed my hands. Her veil was still covering her face luckily or else I wouldn't have been able to control myself. The officiator then started the ceremony.

Most of the ceremony went by in a blur until it was time for our vows.

"Whitney, when I moved away to live with my sister, I was broken-hearted. We had broken up and then I found it that you and Mack had started dating. When I found that out, I thought that I would be the one in the crowd and Mack would be the one up here. My world had crumbled at my feet. Then I went home and somehow, I won your heart back. That was almost the happiest day of my life. When you left, again, you can ask how hard it was on me. Ask any one of the guys or any one of our friends. They literally had to drag me out of my bedroom to even eat. Then when I saw you on that train, I immediately knew who you were, just by looking into your beautiful eyes. I know that I've made mistakes, but I would be making the biggest mistake of my life if I didn't marry you right now. So, with this ring I, Denzel Steven Weller, take you, Rose Marie Pitcher, to be my lawfully wedded wife for all of our time together and more." I said slipped her ring on.

"Well, if you guys aren't crying yet, get ready to!" She said laughing slightly

"Well, if you guys aren't crying yet, get ready to!" She said laughing slightly. She didn't have a paper to read off of.

"While we were preparing for the wedding a few months back, I remember always getting sick. You wouldn't let me step half a foot out of bed without you carrying me. Unless I had to go do a show or interview. Then when I found out that I was pregnant, everything that we ever did together flooded my mind. Our first kiss, our prom, when you were there every time I was sick, when you would somehow wake me up and convince me to go with you, Niles, Cosmo, Briar, and Indigo to the Breaks and have a bonfire. I pretty sure my mom never got the smoke out of that hoodie that you always made me wear. I remembered everything that we had ever done, and imagined everything that we would do together. We rewrote the starts, just like we wanted to. So, now that I've made you all cry, even you Dez." There were cheers behind both of us and some happy whispers. "With this ring, I, Rose Marie Pitcher, take you, Denzel Steven Weller, to be my lawfully wedded husband for all the time in the world and more." She said and slipped the cool metal on my finger.

We squeezed each other's hands and looked at the pastor

We squeezed each other's hands and looked at the pastor. Only then did we realize who he was.

"By the power invested in my by the state of New York I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss her already!" An old friend said. I pulled her veil over her head gently. It seemed like the crowd was holding their breaths, waiting for us to kiss. I pulled her by her hips and crashed my lips onto her as her arms wrapped around my neck. I tried to deepen the kiss a little but we broke apart. All of the mics were turned off luckily.

"You better be ready for tonight baby girl. Because I am not going easy on you."

FamiliarityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara