Steve Rogers oneshot: The Captain's kink (smut)

It was late, and Abby was walking home from a dinner with the girls

It was late, and Abby was walking home from a dinner with the girls. The night just had been so nice, so she had decided to ditch the taxi and go home by foot. The crunching of her red pumps on the ground and her cheery humming was the only sound as she slipped into her light cloak. It had gotten a little chilly nonetheless and the knee-length black dress didn't keep her warm that much.

On a bench under a lantern sat a few guys, bottles in hand and obviously drunk. "Hey Sweety, where are you going?" they called after the lone woman as she passed by. Abby ignored them and quickened her steps.
"Why in such a hurry?" one of them shouted and she heard crunching and the rustling of clothes as they got up. Ok, maybe it hadn't been the smartest idea to walk home by herself.
Suddenly a bottle landed on the ground beside her and broke, beer spilling over her shoes. She stopped in her tracks and whirled around, a swear on her tongue.
"Are you stupid?!"
"Ah, the lady actually is able to hear and talk" one of the men slurred and ranged towards her.
She tightened her muscles, ready to protect herself. She might not be the strongest, but she was visiting self defence training.
"How about you come with us and have some fun?" the drunk dried to grab her arm but she quickly sidestepped him and pushed him away. He stumbled and fell.
"Stupit bitch!" he growled as he tried to get back on wobbly feet. Spitting on the floor, he came for her again but then another, tall figure stepped between the woman and the attacker. Easily the man lifted the drunk by his shirt and threw him right between his gawking friends.
"I suggest you leave the lady alone and get home. It's getting late" the saviour said and the guys, that had been starring at him wide eyed quickly picked up their fallen comrade of the ground and scrambled off.
The man turned towards Abby. In the dim light of the lanterns she could make out his broad shoulders and slim waist that were glad in a blue, red and white suit. His face mainly was covered by a mask. A gentle smile was playing around his visible lips.
"Are you all right, Miss?" he stepped towards her and Abby had to raise her head to keep eye contact. Even in dark she could see baby blue eyes sparkle. "Yes, Captain. Thank you for your help" "Always Miss" he tabbed two gloved fingers against his helmed and Abby giggled.
"May I escort you home, Miss? I don't want you to get in trouble a second time this night" "Abbigail" she told him smiling "Abbigail Saunters and it would be very nice of you to walk me home"
The Captain nodded and offered her his arm. She hooked into it and together they sauntered through the park.
"So what brings a lady at that time alone in the park?" "I was out with some friends. The night was so nice, I didn't want to take a taxi home" she explained and carefully inched a little closer to the Supersoldier. He felt so warm and his scent of raw male and probably his aftershave was intoxicating.
"And why is Captain America out here?" "I was just passing by when I heard the drunks shouting and glass braking" "What a lucky girl I am" Abby purred and laid her head on his shoulder.
They left the park and at the side of the street a Harley Davidson was parking.
"Is that yours?"
Abby let go of the Captain's arm and stepped up to the bike, letting her fingers glide over the curve of the tank.
"Yes. You like it?"
"Oh yes. I like bikes"
She replied and shot the man a glance under heavy eyelids "And biker"
For a second, she believed to discover reddened cheeks underneath the mask and a small smirk curved her lips as she turned her attention back to the bike. Big hands landed on her hips and a hot breath rustled the hair at her temples "That's good to know".
Then she was lifted in the air. Abby squealed in surprise as she easily were placed on the backseat of the Harley. While she quickly arranged her dress, so she wouldn't flash her underwear the Captain took his seat in the front.
"Hold on tight" he ordered in such a sensual voice that Abby felt her innards pull together. Without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her chest against his back.
"Ready?"
"As ready as can be"
Teasingly she let her breath cast over the exposed skin on his neck and enjoyed feeling him shudder a little.
With a roar the bike came to life and she pressed her tights together as the vibration of the motor tickled her already sensitive parts. They speeded off and as cooler air hit them, she moved even closer to the Captain's broad back, sucking in his body heat. When he stopped at a traffic light, he let his right hand glide along her calf. "It's not too cold for you?"
The friction of his gloves against her skin going right to her core. "I'm heating up right now" she replied lowly, earning herself a tighter squeeze.
The drive came to an end as they pulled up to Abby's apartment building. The captain parked his bike and helped her off the seat but didn't let go as he led her to the front door.
She turned to face the tall man "Thank you, Captain" "It was a pleasure, Mi-...Abbigail"
Taking a step closer, she placed her hands on his chest and stretched up a little "You know, these men could have done all kind of things to me. I want to thank you for saving me. Is there anything that you want"
The Captain looked deep in her eyes, his blue orbs burning as he wrapped his arms around her. "There actually is one thing that I want". He placed on hand just above her butt and pulled her tight against the bulge in his pants to emphasize his words.
"Then take it" Abby breathed out just before his lips laid on hers. He didn't waste time with soft pecks or asking for entrance. His free hand tangled in her hair and as she moaned at a rough tug, he quickly slipped his tongue in.
Too soon he pulled away. "Let's get inside". His voice had dipped lower and his pupils were blown wide with lust. Abby nodded and quickly opened the door. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait for the elevator and right after the doors closed, she was pushed against its insides. Soft lips devoured hers and she couldn't do much than cling to the Captain and return the heat.
A ping penetrated the fog in her mind and she realized that they had reached her floor. The Avenger's hands never left her body as they escaped the elevator and walked to her apartment door.
Inside she sauntered towards the bedroom, while telling the captain to follow you with a crooked finger. First, she slipped out of her cloak, then reached behind her to unzipp the dress, letting it slide over her swaying hips.
Before she could make it to the bedroom, she was pushed face first against the wall. The captain held both her hands above her head with one of his big ones and pushed her legs apart with his feet. "Don't try to play games with Captain America" he growled in her ear and placed one hand on her lower stomach to pull her hips backwards, causing her to stay slightly hunched over. Her hair was brushed to the side and hot lips were pressed against her neck.
"I'm sorry, Captain" "Good girl. Now stay like this" he released her hands and she rested the palms against the wall.
He opened the front clip of her bra and closed one hand over her breast. Abby hissed as the raw material of the glove rubbed against her hard nipple.
Teeth sunk into the skin at the junction of her neck and she cried out. The Captain let his hand trail down her body, over her butt and down between her legs from behind, where he pushed the panties aside. Abby's knees became wobbly as he teasingly rubbed his fingers along her slid and pressed against the pearl.
"Please" she begged as her hands clenched and unclenched. A low chuckle rumbled through the body behind her.
"Since you asked so nicely" and without further warning he pushed to fingers inside of her.
"Oh god!" her legs threatened to give in, but she was supported by a strong arm that wrapped around her waist.
"Not god" he pulled his fingers out, the pushed them in even deeper "Just Captain". The gloves caused a strange but pleasurable friction as he went on. He re-entered roughly and bend his fingers to push against her sweet spot.
"Say it!"
"Captain!" Abby moaned out, barely able to hold herself up by now. She slumped against the wall, only held up by the Captain's strong arm.
All of sudden he pulled completely away, and she dropped to the floor with a screech. Disorientated she shifted to face the man and found him unbuckling his pants. His right glove was glistening with her juices and his blue eyes starred hungrily down at her.
"I think it's time to show Captain America how grateful you are for your rescue". Abby nodded and with a smirk sat up on her knees as he pulled his huge erection out.
She took it in your hand and pumped it a few times, before she placed the head in her mouth. The Captain's breath quickened as she whirled her tongue around the glans. Fingers waved in her hair as she started to move her head back and worth. Each time she took the dick in a little deeper, while making sure to keep it lubed and slippery.
"Abby"
Never had she heard her name being spoken in such an erotic way.
When she couldn't fit in more of his cock in her mouth, she covered what was left with her hand and moved it with her head. Each time she drew back she sucked, then let her mouth go slack when she moved forward again. The fingers in her hair tightened and she let the erection slip nearly complete out of her mouth and sucked hard at the head.
The next second, she was grabbed and lifted back up. Captain kissed her wildly and pressed her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist, kicked off her pumps and wrapped her arms around his neck, wishing to be able to tangle her hands in his hair.
With a quick movement her panties were ripped off and with another he pushed his erection in her dripping core. Both grunted as he was fully seated, then he started to move.
The Captain's hands held Abby up easily by her tights as he moved his hips back and forth.
"You feel so good" he growled and gripped her even tighter, probably leaving bruises at the underside of her tights.
"You" she panted as she moved her hips against him "Too"
Her orgasm was building up as the Captain drove into her even harder, changing the angle of his thrusts just a little. Abby cried out in pure bliss as he hit her g-spot and ducked her nails into his shoulders.
"Right there! Don't stop!"
"Didn't plan on it" he replied through gritted teeth.
"Oh, god Captain!"
Her innards tightened as she was close to the edge, then the knot snapped and her body spasmed with the intensity of the orgasm.
"Captain!"
He didn't falter in his movements, still going in and out.
"Steve!"
"Abby!"
He groaned as he came himself, spilling his seed inside her.
Powerless Abby slumped against his strong body and felt herself being moved off the wall to be dropped on something soft a few seconds later.