Loki Laufeyson oneshot: Golden heart (smut)

Sequel to "Green eyes" and connected to "Going on"

Loki growled angrily, ending the unsuccessful call by smashing the off-button on the phone as he stepped in the community room of the Stark Tower.

"What is wrong brother?"
He looked up to find Thor on one of the couches, his son Donar on his lab. The boy was playing with a toy version of Mjölnir, which Tony had given to him. The billionaire was always working hard to be on the top of the toddler's rank list of who is the best Avenger.
"Susan isn't answering my calls. I've been trying to reach her all day"
Though the god of mischief was in a foul mood, he couldn't help but chuckle when his nephew demanded to be lifted. Thor watched smiling how his brother cuddled with his son and laughed when Donar hit Loki on the forehead with his hammer.
"Since when do you use the technical device to contact Susan?"
"Since she asked me to"

It only had been a few months of Loki courting Tony's cousin and usually he had used his mind tricks to get in contact with her but after she had been stared at numerous times because she was talking to thin air, she had voiced the wish of him getting a mobile phone. He did and learned how to use it but now she wasn't answering to any of his calls or messages.
Thor raced an eyebrow in surprise, wondering if Loki noticed how much it means for trickster to follow the female's wish just like that. It was rare that he would do something for another person that wasn't beneficial to him.
Loki handed Donar back to his father, then pulled out his mobile again. Still no reply.
"Why don't you just visit her and see if she is all right?"
The trickster's head shot up to look at his brother varily "What do you mean with 'all right'?"
He had to admit that it hadn't come to his mind that something might had happened to her, he had thought that it was some game to anger him but now that Thor mentioned it, he started to worry.
"As long as you hadn't done anything to make her angry, there might be some other reason why Susan isn't replying. So, either ask Anthony if he knows anything or just go to her apartment and see if she is fine"

For once his brother's words didn't sound stupid to him, so Loki was materializing in her apartment just a few minutes later. Everything was empty and silent and walking through the living room, he found Susan's mobile phone lying on the coffee table. With a scowl on his face, he picked it up and after a quick check, he found that none of his messages had been read until now. The slightest worry was rising inside of him until he heard a silent moan coming from the bedroom. Worry immediately was replaced by rage and he stomped towards the slightly opened door. He pushed it open, ready to destroy whoever was laying a hand on his woman, but only a single person was lying in the bed.    

Though it was already afternoon, the room was dark, and Susan was tucked in to her neck

Though it was already afternoon, the room was dark, and Susan was tucked in to her neck. He took a closer look at her and found her face was flushed red. Beats of sweat had formed on her forehead and as he brushed some damp hair from her face, he found her strangly warm. Never had he seen her in such state. Well, that wasn't completely true, but usually he had been involved in causing her to look like that.
"Susan?"
The brunette stirred and slowly her eyes opened. They were unfocused and slightly glazed over and when she saw him standing by her bedside, clad in his Asgardian armour, she just shook her head "The fever must be higher than I had thought"
Murmuring she rested back in her pillows and as a cool hand was placed on her cheek, she sighed and automatically pressed back against the coldness "That feels so nice"
Her eyes snapped open and she realized that the god of mischief truly was standing in her bedroom and was not just a hallucination.
"Loki, you are here?"
Her behaviour and confusion irritated the trickster. It seemed like her mind wasn't clear, even for one who just had woken up.
"I was worried after you had not answered to my calls"
Though her heart fluttered at his words, this surprised her immensely. The last few weeks with the Asgardian had been amazing, with him being a charming gentleman towards her. At least during the days. At night, or whenever they were alone, he turned into a sexual predator, who made love to her in so many ways, from rough and dominant to soft and gentle.
Yet still she had no illusion about who he was. A god. And as a god she didn't think that he would look after her, just because she wasn't answering. That he truly was worried about her wellbeing. Still, he was standing there, looking down at her with shadows in those beautiful green eyes.
She shifted on her back to look up at the tall man "I'm sorry. I wasn't feeling well"
He could see that something was wrong with her and he didn't like it one bit that he was unable to name what was causing her malaise. He had no experience with Midgardian diseases, so he didn't know what to make out of this situation. He sat down beside her on the bed and cradled her face in his hand, her nestling into his caress.
"What is wrong, my dear?"
"Just a flu"
By the way he was pulling his brows together she noticed that he had no idea what she was talking about and she added "A human sickness. Not much to worry about but I will need a few days to get over it"
He still wasn't completely understanding but he was relieved to hear that this flu would pass by eventually.
"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"
She shook her head and tiredly closed her eyes, as this caused her head to pound even more. The good of mischief as her personal nurse? What an absurd thought.
"I cannot ask you to fondle me"
The cool fingers glided along her brows and temple, mysteriously taking away the pain that was lingering behind her forehead. The softest kisses were placed on her still closed eyelids and when she opened them again, she found a gentle smile on his face.
"But I wish to fondle you"
She pondered over his words a few seconds longer, then made some room on the bed "Just lay with me for a while"
To her greatest joy he didn't hesitate, using his magic to change his leathern dress into some simple sweatpants, then he slid down under the blanket with her. A delighted sigh left her lips as she snuggled her feverish body against his cool frame.
"This feels so good"