Doctor Stephen Strange: Music of the soul (smut)

It was a typical day in Kamar-Taj. The bright sun was shining from a cloudless sky, singing the croup of people training in the court. Stephen Strange was one of them, currently facing his mentor Mordo but that day he felt a little distracted. Behind his training partner another couple was fighting. One of them was one of the temples masters, that Stephen never had cared to get the name of, the other was a cloaked figure. A wide hood was hiding the face from his view. This person, tall, yet slender and gracile was moving with so much elegance and strength it was capturing the doctor's attention. That was until a hard blow to his head brought it back to Mordo. "Eyes on me, Strange", he called out sternly while whirling his staff. Stephen mumbled an apology, still his orbs kept wandering to the scene at the far end of the court. Never had he seen something like that. Everyone was learning here to fight but none of them was able to do it so stunningly. There has to be a woman underneath this cloak, there was no doubt, but she couldn't be here for long or else he would have noticed her. In this moment, she jumped aside to avoid a kick and as the hood slid off waves of burgundy hair cascaded down her back and an angelic face was revealed.

 In this moment, she jumped aside to avoid a kick and as the hood slid off waves of burgundy hair cascaded down her back and an angelic face was revealed

Stephen halted, too captured by this woman until once again the painful contact of Mordo's stuff reminded him that he had something else to do. He cursed and rubbed his side, angrily glaring at his friend, who just shook his head. "What is wrong with you today, Strange?". The magician was more than annoyed that his student wasn't paying any attention "It's just-" Stephen trailed off when the woman whirled around, the ruby locks following the fluent movement, the pretty face highly concentrated. Mordo followed his gaze and smirked when seeing what it was Strange was staring at. "Ah, Noemie". Yes, the pretty sorcerer easily was able to distract any male.

Noemie

Stephen rolled the name around in his mouth. It sounded foreign, maybe French and just stirred his curiosity even more. "Forget it, Strange", startled he starred at his teacher, who had stepped beside him to also watch the fight. "Why? Are relationships forbidden here?". He never did ask about it because until now it hadn't been of any importance. Mordo shook his head "No, that not it, but Noemie is not like any woman you might know". Like everyone else here she had a history, but it wasn't upon him to tell it. "In which way?". Stephen knew all kinds of different women but in the end, he had been able to win over any he had been interested in. Though arrogant, he could be quite charming if he had wanted. Mordo thought about how to explain everything but seeing the overly confident smirk on his student's face, he decided that he deserved to find it out himself. "You know-", he slapped his shoulder "-just talk to her and you'll see", and seeing that the other couple had finished their training, he pushed Stephen forward, interested to see how this might turn out.

Stephen stepped into the woman's way after she had bend to her fighting partner and was about to leave the court. Her gaze swept a little uncoordinated over his features and a slender ginger brow above pale blue eyes raised in a silent question. Up close she was even more beautiful with an elegant jawline and golden reflexes in the full red hair. It threw him off for a second. "Oui?". She wondered why all of sudden this man was seeking contact to her but also was curious about what he might have to say. He shook off his irritation and smiled charmingly "I just saw you training here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Doctor Stephen Strange". Now her orbs darted up to meet his. "Noemie Duboi", she replied none-caring and just like he had thought, not only the name but also the smooth French accent told of her origin. "I just wondered if you might be in need of a guide since you seem to be new here". One corner of her mouth tucked up in a mocking half smirk "I ensure you, docteur Strange, that I know my way around here quite well as I've been living here for over ten years". His confident expression fell and was replaced by a slightly awkward one. So much to her being new. "And before you might wonder, I've been training here beside you multiple times". Before he could reply, she padded his cheek "See you around, Docteur Strange", then she sauntered past him, but not without throwing him another cheeky smile over her shoulder "Now you at least know that I exist".
Jaw slightly agape, he starred after her, then he smirked and laughing shook his head. That truly was a reaction he had not yet gotten from a woman. She was sassy and confident, and he liked that. "Told you so", Mordo stepped beside him and also watched the ruby hair disappear into the building "Probably any male here had tried his luck and she dismissed every single one of them". Stephen threw him an interested look from the corner of his eyes "What about you?". His friend' slightly embarrassed expression was enough of an answer.