10K reader speacial - Loki Laufeyson oneshot: Silver Tongue (smut)

Big thanks to all who are reading and voting for my stories. This one is for you and all your dirty minds ;) Enjoy!

Sequel to "Green eyes" and "Golden heart"

"Susan"

She didn't hear the silent voice that was trying to gain her attention. Too wrapped up she was in her work. A few hours ago, she did have a sudden idea for the advertising concept of her newest costumer and since then her hands had been flying across the keyboard of her computer.

"Susan"

The campaign seemed to get designed by itself. More and more images built in Susan's mind and she simply poured it onto the screen

"Susan"

This may be the best work in her carrier. She felt excited and couldn't wait to present this to her boss and the client.
Finally, she was done and sighing she lowered her arms, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Susan!"

With a cry she jumped up from her chair and whirled around. She hadn't heard anyone enter her office. Of course, she hadn't. Not when the person didn't need doors to get into a room.

"Godamn Loki! You scared me!"

The Jotun just laughed, no sign of remorse in his bright green eyes. More of the opposite. Like always he looked marvellous with his slender body glad in a black suit, dark grey dress shirt and a bright green tie.

"I apologize, my dear. But you wouldn't respond to any of my calls"

"Why did you want to speak to me? We wanted to meet anyway-", She searched for the clock at the wall and her eyes widened. "-two hours ago....Oh god, Loki, I'm sorry! I was so occupied with my work, I completely lost track of time"

Loki had planned on taking her out for dinner and she had been so excited about it. It had been supposed to be their first date in public. No meetings behind closed doors. Not ditching the journalist. No secrets.
And of course there was the fact that she had left this man wait. The man who had taken care of her for hours on hours while she had been sick, and she hadn't even been able to go off her work on time on a day like this.

He saw how sad and frustrated she now was about this, but he already had a plan in mind to distract her. He wasn't angered, knowing that she hadn't done this on purpose. Still he wanted to make this night special. If not by taking her out, then in another way.
"Don't fret, my love. The night is not lost"
He lifted her lowered chin to force her eyes to his. A warm smile laid on his lips" And I also enjoyed simply watching you work"
"What could be so interesting in watching me work?"
She raised a sceptical brow. He chuckled lowly, then his cool fingers brushed across her brows and down her nose. Her eyes closed automatically while she enjoyed his gentle caress. This man just knew how evoke emotions in her with any single touch. He noticed this with satisfaction and went on for some time longer before he spoke.
"The way you pull your brows together and wrinkle your nose when you're unsatisfied is very cute to look at"
With a snort she opened her eyes again to glare at him. No woman wants to be called cute by her man. Again, one of those low chuckles that told her he had other things in mind and that caused every single hair to raise. Her breath hitched for a second and she unconsciously placed her hands on his chest. He leaned in closer, so his lips were brushing against hers.
"But when you start to nip on your pen when you're in deep thoughts, your full lips pursed in a sensual pout, this is what would drive any man wild"
He kissed her, hot, hungry, wild and while he did so he pushed her back against her desk. Her skirt hiked up slightly when he pushed his leg in between hers and expertly pressed his thigh against her heat.