Chapter 3:Dating? Don't make me laugh...

"LEVI!!" He looks up from cleaning the livingroom: beer, snacks,dirt and other shit were spilled everywhere. Disgusting.. Hanji gave a party last night, to celebrate her 18th birthday with her friends but they were too drunk to clean it afterwards. "LEEEVII. COME! I HAVE AN IDEA!!" "Four eyes stop shouting.. I'm not deaf y'know?" She grins and pulls him behind her laptop onto her chair. Her desk is full of stuff, pencils and papers lay everywhere, small remaining of food and an empty bottle under her desk, the rest of her room is one big mess with clothes spilled across the floor for example. Levi wants to leave again cause it's too disgusting, it's too dirty but Hanji pulls him back. "Clean your room first, disgusting pig". She starts cleaning after pouting and returns after 15 minutes.

"Everything is clean! I cleaned the desk, the windows, the laundry and..can we get started already?!" He sighs and groans from inside. "Why am I here?",he asked Hanji impatiently. She starts grinning again and starts chuckling. "You're gonna start dating". He immediately start walking towards the door but it's locked. After noticing, he turns around and glares. "Shitty glasses. I'm not going to date. Erwin was the one for me. You can't force me to date, I'll reject everyone, literally everyone. Let me go or I'll destr-" she pulls him on the chair again and starts searching on a website.

After 5 minutes,she showed me 2 accounts. "So. I found these 2.. they seem pretty nice ,don't they Levi!" He starts inspecting the first one:

Name: Jean Kirschtein.
Age; 18 years old
Hobbies:taking care of my horse, cooking and playing video games.
Country of origin: France
Characteristics:Calm, always joking about stuff and looking for another hot boy ;).

Country of origin: FranceCharacteristics:Calm, always joking about stuff and looking for another hot boy ;)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Levi glares at Hanji. "Hanji. Are you fucking joking me. this one looks like a horse. What am I supposed to do with a horse?! You fucking idiot.." She sighs and shows him the other profile:

Name: Eren Jaeger.
Age: 18 years old
Hobbies: Cooking, fighting, cleaning (when necessary). I also love to make long walks.
Country of origin: Germany
Characteristics: Happy, a little aggressive but with a big heart.

Country of origin: Germany Characteristics: Happy, a little aggressive but with a big heart

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Levi frowns. "This one sounds more... interesting. I'll try. But if it doesn't work then.." "It'll work Levi! c'mon! Talk to him! Trust me!" Levi sighs and starts messaging:

Cleanfreak875: hi

Eren/Armin P.o.V:
Armin looks up after he heard a small "ding"sound. "EREN someone messaged you!!" Eren runs downstairs, almost tripping over his feet and flies towards his laptop, Armin standing behind him, both very curious. "And?! Check out his profile!" Eren nervously clicks on his profile and starts reading:

Name: Levi Ackerman
Age: 18 years old
Hobbies: Cleaning, cooking and ordening things (I would like to have someone to make long walks with)
Country of origin: Paris, France
Characteristics: Sometimes very cold-hearted but you'll like me more when you know me better.

Name: Levi Ackerman Age: 18 years old Hobbies: Cleaning, cooking and ordening things (I would like to have someone to make long walks with)Country of origin: Paris, FranceCharacteristics: Sometimes very cold-hearted but you'll like me more when yo...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Eren feels something dripping and Armin looks shocked. "Eren you... have a sudden nosebleed..?! Are you okay?" Eren picks up a tissue and holds it against his nose, staring at him. "Don't worry.. damn he's.. he.. I.. he looks good.." Eren ignores Armin's chuckles and keeps staring. ' he's so goddamn hot... holy jesus...' Armin chuckles but then stops. "Dude what are you doing! Message him already!" Eren looks nervous again but starts typing.

Jaegerbombastic: hey! How are you doing?

A/n: And that's how an interesting love story begins... Cya next time!