Chapter 13: Stop!!

Levi wakes up with a huge head ache and groans, trying to look around. Impossible. His eyes have been blindfolded, his hands are tied behind his back. It was quiet... almost too quiet. He tries to move around and feels a body, it doesn't move. ''Eren.. is.. is that you..?'' No answer.

He decides to kick the body carefully and after a few  kicks, the body moves slightly and groans quietly. ''L-Levi..?'' Levi's eyes widen and he responds immediately. ''Yes?'' ''Why is it so dark in here?'' Levi cursed from inside because he wasn't able to face-palm by hearing the stupid question from Eren. ''Maybe cause you're blindfolded?'' It was quiet for a few seconds before he hears Eren chuckling. ''Makes sense''.

A door opens and Levi hears footsteps coming closer, it seems to be 2 men because the footsteps are quiet heavy. They stop right in front of him and he gasps as he gets kicked in his stomach. His eyebrows frown and his eyes narrow when one of the males start talking. ''Hello there Levi... I don't think you'll have an other choice than obeying us now.. am I wrong? Let's have some fun now... shall we? No worries... we won't hurt you...physically''

 Eren screams Levi's name as he gets pulled up by his arms from behind, 2 snaps were audible. Levi flinches when he hears the sound, chills run down his spine as he hears the heartbreaking screams from Eren. Someone stands behind him and pulls him up the same way as Eren, luckily his arms don't break. ''I'm s-so sorry Levi.. I- I didn't want this... I swear... it was all his plan'', he hears Bertholdt quietly saying in his ear. ''Forgive me...''

RAPE WARNING!!!!

His blindfold gets pulled off and he blinks a few times, seeing Eren laying in front of him. His arms lay in a not so healthy way, Reiner lays on top of him and grins at Levi. ''Enjoy the show, Humanity Weakest.'' He starts kissing Eren forcefully and all the brunet could do was crying and obeying. Levi looks shocked at the scene in front of him, noticing Berthold's nervousness behind him. Reiner starts pulling off Eren's clothes and smirks by the sight of the helpless younger male below him. ''Prepare, Eren....''

END OF THE RAPE SCENE CAUSE I CAN'T WRITE RAPE

Eren lays crying on the floor, blood dripping down out of a cut, caused by Reiner when he didn't obey. Levi feels disgusted, helpless and weak.. He couldn't do anything to prevent this.. to help Eren or to get him out of here. Reiner is pulling on his clothes, still breathing a little heavy. ''Was a good first time eh? Did you enjoy, Eren?'' Eren shakes his head and closes his eyes, looking away from Levi.

Suddenly, 3 people rush inside with guns and knives, Levi's eyes widen when he recognizes the people who come to rescue them. Hanji, Farlan and Isabel have all a determined look on their face, Reiner looks amused, Berthold was visibly shaking, on the edge of crying as well. ''P-P-Please.. I-I-I didn't w-w-'' ''SHUT UP Bertholdt!! You wanted this too... don't crawl back now.. you piece of shit, fight goddammit! Or do you have a death wish??'' The 3 people scream in rage when they start noticing what happened with Eren and launch forward. Eren gets knocked out just in case he wants to escape and gets thrown against Levi, knocking the smaller male out as well.

Crying.. Darkness.. With those sounds, Levi opens his eyes and tries to get the blurriness out of his eyes. His head throbs, his mind isn't clear and he couldn't really remember what happened. 'Where am I...' His memories come back slowly and he looks around, spotting 2 people. One person leans over 2 other people.. but the 2 on the ground aren't moving...

Who are they?