Chapter 11: Am I just a toy?

Eren yawns quietly as they sit down on the couch, watching a random movie. ''Tired?'' Levi asks, the brunet nods and looks away embarrassed. ''It was a long day.. where euhm.. is my room, where will I spend the night?'' Levi signs him to follow him and Eren follows nervously upstairs, wondering where his room will be.

Levi walks upstairs right towards his room, causing the brunets eyes to widen. ''Levi.. this is-'' I know brat, I'm not stupid.. I euhm.. have nightmares at night.. So I'll need your help..'' Levi looks away this time with a small blush on his cheeks. 

Eren's eyes light up and he smiles slightly. ''Where in your room will I sleep exactly..? Y'know... there's no extra bed..'' Levi rolls his eyes and sighs irritated. ''First take a shower, clean your teeth and get dressed into a clean pair of pajamas. Then we will talk about it''. By these words, Levi turns around to get a towel for Eren and hands it to him. ''Here, hurry your ass up. I'm tired.''

30 minutes later, Eren enters his room again, biting his lip by seeing a half-naked Levi sitting on his bed. His chest is perfectly formed and his V-Line is visible.''So euhm...'' He doesn't dare to continue and it makes Levi slightly impatient. ''Come here brat''. He grabs his shirt and pulls him closer, looking straight into his green eyes. ''You'll be sleeping in my bed tonight... No drooling, no touching, nothing.'' Eren does an AoT salute and grins widely. ''Yes sir!'', making Levi rolling his eyes again.

The next day, they wake up, the morning sun hasn't arrived yet. Eren yawns loudly and accidentally hits Levi in his face, apologizing quickly. ''You brat... watch your movements dammit''. The irritated male jumps out of bed and walks downstairs for breakfast, followed by an enthusiastic younger male. His eyes widen by the sight of the good looking breakfast.''YESSSS pancakes! Thank you Farlan!'' He hugs the chuckling male tightly and the blonde male hugs back, glancing towards Levi. His eyes send him glares and he laughs quietly by the sight of his look. He whispers in Eren's ear: ''Someone's a little jealous'' making the jealous male walking over to them and he grabs Eren away from Farlan. ''Don't.''

Hanji walks in the dining room, followed by a half-asleep Isabel. Her eyes widen as she sees Eren gets pulled away from Farlan and she squeals loudly. ''YESSS THEY'RE IN LOV-''. She gets interrupted when Levi places a pancake roughly in her face and she screams now. ''WEVI FWE PWANCAKE IF HOFFF IF HURFS!!!'' ''Don't talk with your mouth full four glasses''.

After the small incident, they all finish their breakfast quietly and Eren sends Farlan a small ''thank-you-smile'', causing the other male to smile in return. ''Eren, I want to show you something, come with me''. Hanji and Isabel hide their laughs when they know what Levi has in mind, Farlan winks at him as Levi drags Eren out of the room. ( I already know your thoughts, pervs heheh).

''I hope you're not scared of heights?'' Eren nods quickly and mumbles: ''Well.. slightly..'' He watches as Levi pulls on some sort of leather straps around his legs, putting on some sort of gear as well. The raven-haired male glances over his shoulder and makes a ''Follow me'' nod with his head. He holds his arms in that way that Eren is able to jump onto his back. ''You're not that heavy brat. Do you eat enough?'' ''Do you care about me suddenly?'', Eren jokes. Levi growls quietly and walks towards the window. ''Hold a tight grip on me, not around my neck. I prefer not to get choked to death''. Eren wraps his arms under Levi's arms, around his chest and Levi triggers his hooks into the closest trees, flying away. The sun is coming up now and the sunset is absolutely breathtaking. 

Levi lands them carefully on a tree branch and motions Eren to jump off his back slowly. Eren has his eyes completely widen and gasps for air when he doesn't feel the wind through his hair anymore. ''Levi.. what is this? The fuck.. we just flew.. we flew.. we...'' Levi rolls his eyes and grabs the face of the stuttering boy, silencing him with a kiss. ''Better. Sit down, enjoy the sunset''. 

After a few minutes, Levi starts talking. ''I got this gear from Erwin.. His dad works in some sort of game fabric and he designed this. We flew a lot together.. mostly in the morning or evening when everyone was still asleep so they won't notice us.. Now, I only use it to see the sunset.. to think about him''. Eren looks down and doesn't know what to say, Levi continues talking. ''I know some things about your past now, and I think it'll be fair to tell me some of mine. I went to Trost High School, here in Paris. I was known as one of the most popular guys, until they found out I had a boyfriend.. until they knew that I was gay. They constantly tried to fight me, but because of my earlier past  - Don't you dare to ask me about that, I can't tell you - I learnt how to protect myself and the once I love. They called me humanity strongest, I won every single fight without many injuries. I met Erwin, Farlan, Hanji and Isabel in my last year and we decided to live together until it was time to move on our own or.. to start a family..'' Levi's voice cracks slightly by the word family and Eren lays his arms around Levi's shoulder sportively. ''It's okay Levi.. I'm here.. if you want.. '' Levi nods slightly and it gets quiet again.

10 minutes later. Levi narrows his eyes when he spots 2 people flying towards them, in the distance. He grabs Eren's hand and slowly stands up, wanting to leave but it's too late. The 2 males arrive and they start smirking by the sight of the 2 other males holding each other hands. ''You 2... what do you want...''

''what a beautiful toy you have Levi.. question is.. will he get replaced that easily too?'' Eren's eyes widen and he looks with his mouth slightly opened at the teeth gritting Levi.''As I said..what a beautiful toy...'' ''L-Levi who are they..? What do they mean..?''

Levi glares at the 2 males and hisses quietly, mumbling a small answer. ''They're......''

Hahahahah C L I F F H A N G E R ( I really am a terrible author lmao, sorry for the shitty chapter)

2nd A/N: I love this song and their dance! I wanna learn it but I suck at dancing._.