Chapter 12: Taken away

Levi and Eren stare at the 2 male in front of them. ''Eren.. The blonde male is Reiner Braun, he went to the same high school as I did. Same goes for Berthold Hoover.. The other male''. Levi grits his teeth and mumbles: Reiner.. Bertholdt, this is Eren Jaeger, my... boyfriend''. Eren widens his eyes by hearing these words but decides to shut his mouth. ''Boyfriend hm... cute.. We're gonna borrow him for a few days, aren't we, Bertholdt?'' The tallest male starts sweating nervously but nods anyway. They carefully walk closer to the smaller males and smirk, trying to grab Eren by his arm.

Levi yanks him behind him and hisses towards the scared male: jump on my back and hold on tight''. Eren does what he gets asked and jumps on his back, closing his eyes in fear. The raven waves towards the 2 taller males and falls backwards, shooting his hooks into the other trees. Shortly after, he hears the other male coming closer and he grits his teeth, moving them faster towards home. ''Eren, are you okay?'' No answer followed but he notices the other male holding on him tighter. ''Eren, I want you to run inside and warn the rest for me as soon as we get home, understood?'' A small yelp follows and they land carefully on the ground. Eren jumps off Levi's back and runs quickly inside, warning the others.

He hears the other 2 land behind him but he doesn't turn around. ''Well well well... Look who we have here.. Humanity strongest hm? Long time no see.. We've heard of your boyfriend Erwin.. Sad to hear he passed away. Oh well.. He should've watched out when he was driving the car. Or was he just weak-'' ''He was NOT weak.. How dare you to say that?'' He turns around and walks towards Reiner, who's smirking at the sight of the pissed off shorter male.

Bertholdt stands behind Reiner, fuzzling with his hands as he looks in fear towards the house. ''R-Reiner he's getting his frien-'' So what Berthold.. You're not scared.. are ya?'' The darkhaired male shakes his head quickly and Reiner turns back towards Levi. ''Let us borrow your boyfriend for a few days... then we will deliver him back and you won't hear from him anymore...''

Levi glares and stands in a fighting position, ready to fight. ''I finally got someone who can help me.. I'm not slipping that person away...'' He turns around when he sees Hanji and Eren running outside. ''LEVI!!'' Hanji screams but suddenly she stops running, blood gushes out of a small hole in her chest and she gasps, falling onto the floor. Eren gasps for air too and screams Hanji's name while running towards the other males. ''YOU BASTARDS!! You shot her!!! You're gonna pay for this!!'' Reiner chuckles and grabs Eren's wrist, knocking him out with one hit on his head. Levi growls in rage but he also gets knocked out. Bertholdt stands behind him with an iron pipe, shaking at the sight of an unconscious Levi on the grass.

Reiner walks towards Levi with Eren in his arms, bride style. ''Good job Berthold... Now let's go..''

Small Small update.. sorry!