Chapter 6: I'm coming over

Eren sinks down on the floor and looks very pale suddenly, not even trying to hide his tears. ''He.. He tried to suicide.. What in the.. I .. He.. I just.. he can't..'' He can't speak normal sentences, his mind full of questions and worries about Levi. Armin is talking to Hanji in the meantime, not listening to Eren. He knows talking to him wouldn't have any effects. He found it out a few years ago, and he just silently waits for Eren to calm down and for Hanji's response.

Cleanfreak875: Hey, Hanji here again. I'm sorry if I scared you but I do really need your help, Eren.. It's getting worse than worse and we.. don't know how to help him anymore. We have to watch him constantly otherwise.. he commits suicide. Please come over as fast as possible.. He's fine now but.. just come over. We will pay your plane ticket and stuff, I promise. Just help Levi.. We beg you.

Eren looks confused at Armin, who's biting his lip and answering the message. ''What's she saying? Is he okay? Is he dead? Is he still alive?! O god... what if he died, then I should to to the funeral.. or wouldn't they invite me? What if-'' ''Eren, calm down. He's fine. She just wants you to fly over now. And I think you should go.. go help him''. Armin hugs Eren tightly and wipes his tears away. ''Just do it.. You need to help him. I'll bring you to the airport if you want!'' Eren looks at him with widened eyes. ''R-Really? You think I should go? To Levi? O-Okay...'' He wipes his tears away again and smiles slightly. ''I'm gonna pack my stuff! Be right back, thank you Armin!' and with these words said, he runs upstairs and Armin smiles, shaking his head. ''You idiot..'' He turns around, back to the computer and starts answering Hanji's message, telling her that Eren will be on airplane soon.

Levi/Hanji's P.o.V:

''Hanji go fuck yourself! I'm not gonna date him! You can't force me, I fucking hate you! Why in the world did you give him our street name shit? What if it's a rapist or.. or a robber? Or a fucking murdere-'' ''Levi calm down! I bet he's fine! He's going to help you, please believe me. Trust me, I really think he's going to help us!'' Levi turns around and holds back his tears, looking outside the window. Suddenly, 2 people start hugging him. ''BIG BRO! Is it true?! Are you really gonna date again?! What's his name? What does he look like?! Did you guys already ki-'' ''Isabel, fuck off. I'm not gonna date. I'll leave the house when he's here and I won't come back till he's gone. You can't fucking force me to date, goddammit''. Levi pushes Isabel and Farlan away and walks out of his room, leaving everyone confused and worried.

!!SUICIDE TRIGGER WARNING!!

Levi walks outside, slamming the door behind him and tears roll down his face. It's the first time he's gotten outside and he already regrets it. The annoying birds, the fucking sun in his eyes, all the happiness and shit. 'Fucking hell.. I'm not gonna date.. Wait for me Erwin.. I'll be here soon..' His thoughts go back to the moments with Erwin, his smile, his eyebrows.. Those beautiful blue, shining eyes and his blonde hair.. His arms, hugging him tightly when he came home from work and their kisses they shared whenever they went to bed. He missed him.. but it won't take long till he finally can be in his arms again. 'Just one second Erwin.. Hold on..' He walks into a field, the field where they buried Erwin.

After 2 minutes of walking, he sank down on his knees and tears dropped down on the sand, next to some flowers, sitting on his grave. ''I'm here Erwin.. godddammit.. I miss you! I fucking miss you, why did you have to leave me you bastard! Why did you have to die!!'' He kicks the ground beneath him with his fists and cries louder. ''I loved you dammit! We were supposed to get married.. to adopt children and love each other till we died! But no, you had to fucking leave.. I don't blame you.. life is a piece of shit but don't worry. I'll be with you soon.. watching down on this fucking hell with you next to me.. But first I need to get out of here. Just give me a second Erwin''. He gets out a sharp but small knife, pulling his sleeve up and points the knife at his wrist. ''Goodbye world.. please forgive me.. I'm so sorry Hanji, Farlan and Isabel.. But I can't anymore. I loved him too much... I'll see you guys on the other side..'' He closes his eyes and breaths in and out slowly before wanting to move his wrist, but he got stopped. 2 Strong arms wrap around his waist and kick the knife away. Levi's eyes widen and tears roll down again. He turns around and meets 2 eyes, full of concern and anger, the guy is still holding a grip on him and he gets pulled to his chest. ''Farlan fuck you!!! Really?! You want to keep me in this hell? Fucking let go of me.. I don't wanna live in this world. I'm done, I wanna see Erwin again.. I fucking miss him and you guys don't even know how much I'm hurti-'' ''Levi, calm down... We do understand. We do see you struggle without him. We all know how much he meant for you.. How he made you smile, how he made your life better and how he made you happy. We do know Levi.. And I really wish you could see him agai-'' ''Then fucking let go of me then, and let me die in peace!'' ''..But suicide isn't the option. You remember Hanji's or Isabel's face? After those days you've locked yourself in your room? They're worried about you Levi.. I'm worried too.. Please don't leave us.. We need you and you need us. I beg you, stay with us and let us help you.'' He holds him close and Levi is speechless. He didn't expect this from Farlan.. the guy who's always quiet and doesn't say much, just like him: not showing any emotion. ''Please Levi.. Let's go home.. Okay?'' He looks at Levi with concern in his eyes and smiles slightly when he sees Levi nodding. ''Come, Isabel and Hanji are worried, they're making tea right now.'' He picks up Levi bride style and walks home, glad that he was able to save Levi.

After a 5 minute walk back home, they reached their house and Hanji and Isabel run outside, hugging Levi tightly. ''Levi! I'm so sorry.. please forgive me but I'm really trying to help you.. We were so worried and we thought you di-'' ''You really think I can leave you guys? You guys are like a family for me.. and I do want your help.. I guess''. He mutters quietly and Isabel grins, wiping her tears away. ''Come! Tea is ready, oh by the way. Eren is coming over tomorrow, aren't you excited!'' Levi's face immediately turned into a stoic expression but the 2 girls don't see it, they're too busy talking about him.

Armin/Eren P.o.V:

''Cya Eren! Have fun, take care of yourself! Drink enough, eat enough and be careful! Call me when you met Levi! Did you bring enough food with you? You're not gonna starve right? And don't forget your blanket. Wait! Did you bring the present with you? It's importa-'' Eren laughs and ruffles Armin's hair, smiling about Armin's concern. ''Don't worry about me Armin.. I'll be fine! I have everything what's needed and I'll call you as soon as I'm in Paris! I have to go now, talk to you later!'' He waves a last time before he walks into the plane, on his way to Levi.

A/N: Holy jeeesss... 1328 words! I hope you enjoy this chapter and.. I'll cya soon!