Chapter 10: A kiss, dinner and the knife.

Levi looks with widened eyes at Eren, who keeps him against his chest. ''How.. how did they die?'' Eren looks away and stares at the trees in the distance. ''Car accident.. a drunk bastard hit them with a truck.. they died instantly''. Levi closes his eyes and doesn't know what to say, since he experienced the same thing. ''I'm.. sorry to hear that.. how long ago?'' ''3 years.. I live with a good friend now in Germany, his name is Armin. We go to the same school and have a small apartment..''. The brunet smiles slightly and looks at Levi. ''And you, how 'bout you? What happened with.. Erwin?'' Levi looks down and gets quiet, not wanting to talk about it. It's quiet for a good 10 minutes before Levi starts talking. ''I had a boyfriend.. his name was Erwin. We were on a date and that night he wanted to propose to me.. he was so nervous, it was too cute...''Levi smiles slightly when he remembers that evening. ''On our way back, a drunk guy hit our car.. sadly his side. I woke up in a hospital, 10 hours later.. with a broken leg, broken ribs and I don't care what happened to me. He.. That bastard left me dammit!'' Levi grabs his hair and tries to hold back his tears but it's impossible. They drip down slowly onto his knees as Eren slowly moves them fore- and backwards. ''Shh.. it's okay Levi.. I'm.. I'm here now.. I don't try to replace him, but-'' ''No one can replace him...'' Levi looks at Eren with a glare but it doesn't scare him. ''I don't want to Levi.. to be honest.. not yet. You're beautiful.. I can't lie, but-''

Two lips interrupt him and his eyes widen completely because of the shock. 'He.. is.. kissing me.. O-My-God... Omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg...' He slowly calms down and kisses him back, hesitating slightly. After 20 seconds, Levi pulls away and stands up, walking towards the window and stares at the trees in the distance. The younger male still sits on the bed, very confused, looking at the wall in front of him. ''You just took my first kiss...'' Levi turns around slowly and glares at him, raising an eyebrow. ''What did you say?'' ''You just.. took my first kiss..'' He touches his lips and looks away from Levi. 'Why did he kiss me.. and why in gods name did I kiss back..' The smaller male makes his way towards the brunet and grabs his chin, forcing him to look at him. ''I took your first kiss and you're complaining about it? You've got to be kidding me..'' Eren's eyes widen slightly before he shakes his head violently. ''No, I'm.. I'm not complaining! I.. Why? Why did you kiss me?'' The raven-haired guy turns around and mutters: ''Because I can..'' They both jump up as one woman bursts into the room.

''LEVIII You haven't killed him ye-... what's going on here? I feel... stress..'' She smirks as she looks at Levi. ''Did you guys kissss-'' ''Fuck off shitty glasses..'' He glances one last time at Eren before he walks out of the room. Hanji blinks a few times before screaming: ''FARLANNNN THEY KISSED! I CAN FEEL IT!!'' ''I'm right here Hanji, you don't have to scream..'' Farlan walks into the room right after Levi left and massages his head. ''Damn your voice.. Hey Eren.. How did it.. go?'' Eren is quiet and looks at him with a hint of confusion in his eyes and shakes his head. ''Nothing happened.. I mean.. Everything is fine..'' Farlan frowns but decides not to question further. ''Dinner's ready.. are you coming?'' Eren nods and they continue to walk down.

They all sit down, eating their dinner. Everyone is talking happily about what happened this day, but Levi and Eren. The brunet observes the raven-haired man in silence. 'Hm.. Everyone is talking but he isn't.. he's barely eating. Something must be bothering him..' He continues to eat his dinner. 15 minutes later, everyone has finished their dinner and Farlan cleans the table. Levi stands up and quietly starts walking away. ''I need some fresh air.. I'll be back soon''. He walks outside and slams the door behind him. Everyone gets quiet and Farlan mouths to Eren: Go follow him. Eren nods in confusion and quietly opens the door, starting to chase Levi.

SUICIDE TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

Levi runs into the woods and feels the knife in his pocket. 'It was one fucking big mistake to kiss him. I cheated on Erwin.. he will be so mad.. but I can make him happy. One slice and he can hold me into his arms again, kiss me again... touch me again. One slice. And it's over. I'm so sorry Eren.. You're really cute but I can't do this... You've come too close.. Take care of Hanji.. and Farlan, Isabel... Again: I'm so sorry.. take care of each other.. and see ya on the other side..' He sinks down against a big (ass) tree and grabs his knife. After he closes his eyes, he places the knife against his wrist and..

Eren runs after him into the woods but loses him after a few seconds. 'Dammit.. LEVI!! DAMMIT COME BACK I NEED YOU' He screams inside his head and starts looking around. Footprints. They are pointing to the right side of him and he starts following them. 'please please please please please...' Don't be gone..' He notices a small figure against a tree and sprints towards it. ''LEVI! NO'' He sees a knife pressed against his wrist, the shocked expression on his face when he gets found. ''Eren, go away.. You can't help me.. I-'' The knife gets thrown away and Eren hugs him tightly, placing him on his lap, crying out loud. The shorter male is too shocked to be able to talk and just lays his hand on his back. ''Eren.. It's okay... I'm sorry..'' Eren sniffs quietly as he buries his face in Levi's neck. ''I thought I lost you dammit.. don't do that again Levi.. I.. dammitILoveYou..''

Levi is not able to answer back and it gets quiet again, except for the small sobs from the taller male. It gets dark and Eren stands up, carrying Levi into his arms towards his house. ''Come.. Let's go home.. it's getting darker..''