Dreamless night

The smell of coconut and vanilla wafted mo's nose, gripped onto the fluffiest pillow mo has ever been near in his life. suspicion taking ahold of mo on why he was with such nice things he opens his eyes and looks around and finds himself in a huge bed with grey sheets and a window that stretched from floor to Celling, looking at the foot of the bed he found the biggest tv he had ever witnessed ever
"Where am i?" Mo asked himself "my room" a voice sounded through the bedroom door, too muffled to recognise mo asked "who's bedroom?" More and more suspicion started to fill into mo. "Why mine of course" he tian said as he entered the room and tossed at black t-shirt over to mo while leaning against the door frame "what's this?" Mo asked lifting the shirt "oh, you don't want it? I just thought you wouldn't want to walk around shirt less in my house you just don't seem to be the kind of person who would" He tian said as he crossed his arms. Looking down mo freaked out "why don't I have a shirt?" Mo yelled at he tian as he put the given one on "well it was covered in blood so I put it in the laundry" he tian uncrossing his arms and walked to the end of his bed and sat down "by in the laundry you mean just sitting in there or is it actually getting washed?" Mo asked sarcastically "I know how to wash clothes yeah I'm not completely useless" the ravenette answered rolling his eyes "could of fooled me" mo said staring at the boy at the end of the bed but soon looking away. "Shower" mo said quietly "hmm?" He tian hummed furrowing his brows. Heat rushed to mo's face and he immediately looked down and repeated the word "shower, where's the shower?" The bed sheets started to ruffle looking up mo flinched back at the close proximity between the two "to your left an ensuite. We should shower together, you know to save water" he tian said with a devilish grin spread across his face "huh?" Mo had a confused look on his face when he looked he tian in the eye and then continued with "No" simple but he tian doesn't seem to know what that word means. Prying even further "awwww come on why not? I'll wash your back" He tian said with puppy dog eyes all mo did was cringe his face up and turn it away slightly, the next thing mo could register was the fact that he tian's head was in his lap looking up at him. Mo's face instantly started to burn up and he literally jumped out of bed like at scared cat and ran to the bathroom and sent the door flying shut behind him. Placing a hand over his face he looked down to see a tent pitched in his pants (A/N I'm so sorry I didn't know how else to phrase it 😂)
This isn't right mo thought to himself, his head snapped when he heard a knock on the door and a very muffled voice echo though saying "come on mo you know I was joking" mo face went even redder hearing he tian's voice his ears were now burning as well "Fuck just let me take a shower in peace ya chickenshit!" Mo yelled and got a chuckle in response.

Taking of his clothes to get in the shower, a fucking massing one at that, he stepped into the velvet water that spayed over him and let the warm water envelope his body. After a few minutes of standing in the water mo turned it off and started to dry himself with a towel that was already there "I got you a towel" he tian spoke through the door "uhh I think I used your towel" mo answered him still holding the towel to his body looking at the closed door "what the fuck?!" He tian yelled playfully "just suck it up and get me some clothes you lil shit!" Mo just yelled back. The sound of things falling and clattering against hard floor where clearly hearable and a few seconds the bathroom door burst open leaving mo stunned "what... happened?" Mo wearily asked "oh I tripped" He rien said with a chuckle, mo snorted in mockery "your washing that towel" he tian said widening his eyes at mo, mo just looked down at the fluffy fabric wrapped around his waist and rolled his eyes and said "yeah, yeah" and snatched the cloths from the ravenette's hands and ushered him out and started to dress him self.

.................
Sorry this chapter took a bit to finish I tried my best proof reading it so yah
My sister was so loud while making this chapter I just couldn't concentrate so I made this chapter a bit shorter than usual sorry yeah well

BLUE OUT