After math

Please read A/N at the end of this chapter kind of important.

As the light that bled through the massive windows the bright rays soaked the room waking mo from his deep, deep sleep. He instantly groaned as an aching pain shot up from his ass through the hole length of his spine. Recalling the events from last night mo's face instantly flared up. Soon his train of thought was derailed as a pair of muscly arms tighten around mo's waist. Snapping his head to his left he found a shirtless he tian, sleeping. Looking at he tian mo smiled to him self thinking
'He's mine now'
"Aww, what is my sexy little mo smiling at. I've never seen you smile?" The deep mysteriously sexy voice resonated. "Shut up" mo instantly replied, replacing his smile with a neutral flat line. Turning his head, mo tried his best to escape he tian's deathly grip. "Let me go" mo groaned. " why I'd rather hold you than not" he tian said nuzzling into mo's hip licking and nibbling the boney skin, mo completely shocked just staring at the erotic scene. Reasoning finally taking control again mo blurred out "it's Monday" that made he tian stop and groan " and? You can just skip today, can't ya?" He questioned while whisking his body into a sitting position "what? No" mo instantly tried to crawl out of bed but before he could fully leave the gigantic mattress he tian grabbed mo's thighs climbing on top of the ginger "well can we go one more time?" He said casually "NO!" Mo screamed trying even harder to get of the bed "ohhh please ill be really really gentle?" He pushed even further "NO! NOW LET GO OF ME YOU PERV!" mo continued to scream but soon after his loud protest a narrow finger slid inside of mo "OUWW"
Mo instantly screamed feeling his dick get hard. "Ohh you like this! I forgot that you are a masochist" he said with a maniacal chuckle "nnmnnhhhh" mo moaned and he tian slid his finger all the way out and pushed all the way back in. Pushing another finger inside stretching mo even further. He tian pushed mo's upper back down so his chest was touching the bed. After his fingers had stretched mo enough he suddenly inserted his tongue. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STOP!" Mo screamed at the strange sensation "but you taste so good" he tian started to pump his tongue in and out of mo's entrance. "STOP ITS GROSS" mo lied, trying to make the stronger boy stop. He tian pushed his tongue all the way in and slowly slid it out a few more times making the smaller
Boy undo under him. Positioning himself with the limp ginger, he grabbed mo's hips and pushed himself in, causing the the boy in the receiving end to moan "hrdrnmnn" mo moaned out "what?" He tian said genuinely confused "harder..." mo said in a small voice "please" me continued to moan "as you wish princess" he tian said in a deep voice, ripping himself in and out trying to find that sweet spot. Finding it and struck if it multiple times "Nhammnahnn" mo screamed out arching his back and his seed spurted out onto the sheets "minsid.. pleja" mo pleaded and soon after he felt a warm liquid deep through his ass. Pulling out a popping sound echoed through out the silent room. Mo started to contact his stomach and soon a thick liquid started to flow out and onto the sheets. "Aww that fucking hot" he tian groaned and stated to clean mo up.

After a twenty minute shower and something to eat mo had to borrow some of he tian's clothes, well because mo didn't have any cleans ones at the moment. Walking to school was a nightmare for mo. His butt throbbed the entire journey. Finally reaching the gates of the school's entrance he tian slung his arm around mo's droopy shoulders. Mo didn't even try to fight it, he was too tired to do anything really, drained of all energy due to this mornings action. School went by pretty fast considering all the looks mo would get, he just thought that they weren't just confusion but more pitty. The only thought mo had all day was why were all the people giving me a look of PITTY?. How could they think they were in a place to give ME a look of PITTY. The thought made mo angry and frustrated, but seeing he tian Surprisingly made him less angry, not happy but not completely enraged the rest of the day went somewhat like that with a few variations. Finding his way to the exit of the school all mo could thing about was being alone with he tian and what an amazing feeling it was, not just the sex, I mean don't get him wrong it was angelic, but the feeling of being loved and comforted especially in a hard time like this one mo just loved how he tian was always there for him.

Walking down the corridor to the double exit doors so he can meet up with he tian. he hears loud voices and giggles. Sneaking his way do the source of the sounds.
he found he tian surrounded by a sea of girls, nothing out of the usual, except maybe the fact that he tian seemed some what.... uncomfortable? Curiosity taking control of mo he honed his hearing in on what the girls were saying to him. "Come on, please eat with me, he tian?" An high pitched annoying girls voice chimes in. "Uhh, what a gracious offer but I've already made plans, sorry maybe next time?" He tian's voice echoes through the school halls "with who?!" A different but still nosy girl squeals "someone very important to me" He said in a low-ish voice making mo blush at the praise. "Now if you'll excuse me I don't want to be late" He said trying to cut through the layers of girls that surrounded him . Mo took a step out into visibility immediately regretting his decision. His eyes set on an unholy sight of a small, dark haired girl connected by the mouth with he tian.
MY HE TIAN!
Mo raged in his head.
Taking several long strides up to the unholy scene. His hand gains a deathly grip on the small girls collar, ripping her from his property, making eye contact with no one while doing so. Slowly he looks up and give a look as is to say 'take another step closer and I will personally kill you' kinda look and growled out "boo!". The small girl shivered and the crowd silenced "scram kid before you regret ever stepping foot in this school" mo continued to growl. "Ha. Or what you gonna hit me?" The small girl snorted causing mo to flinch in rage. Making eye contact the the dark haired girl he stood less than three inches from her thick body, towering over her and growled "Don't fuckin' temped me cause I have no problem pummeling a girl who try's to steel other people's man's" giving the girl a slight nudge on her shoulder telling her to back the fuck up. She slowly backed away and scoffed "oooohhh, so he's your property now?" She questioned rolling her eyes dramatically making mo tilt his head to the left and grin "yeah got a problem with it?" He chuckled out "ooooooh, so romantic. Alright go on prove it" she said swinging her hand up gesturing he tian.
He's been awfully quiet.
Mo thought but before mo could turn around, the tall dark haired boy had his hands on both of mo's cheeks pulling him up into a kiss. A few seconds passed and mo started Raising his hands to wrap around he tian's neck, mo opened his mouth, wide, allowing grand access for he tian. Twisting their tongues together mo opened his eyes and looked at the girl, utter bomshelled, he flipped her off and pulled away from he tian giving him one last peck on the lips just to make sure the point was proven and grabbed his hand and pulled the taller boy behind him, through the eye popping crowd and out the doors and to the deserted courtyard. "That was hot" he tian moaned and grabbed mo's hip "thanks" was all mo said in return "let's go" mo just wanted to leave at this point. "fine just let me go take a piss" He tian said as he released mo to go to the toilet. Not even a minute had past and six people had walked up to mo. It seems like mo can not catch a brake. Looking out from his phone He was greeted by some unascetically pleasing boys. The thinnest one holding a bat over his shoulder. "And who might you be?" Mo questioned giving no fucks to try and put a name to a face "oh? You don't remember me" the strangely familiar voice giggled "to be honest I probably do I just couldn't care right now" mo said looking back down to his phone "oh okay the let me jog your memory, it's me, metal mouth" as the words left the boys lips mo looked up and into the boys eyes as he swung the bat concaving mo's sight in black.

...........
AWWWWWWW LOOK AND ACTUAL CLIFHANGER. Lol I'm sorry but I have a few thing I need to say isn't this
A/N so please read

1- if you comment what you would like to happen I can maybe interpret it into the story because I have a plot but I need filling for it so suggestions are open

2- is once I've finished this story I was thinking of writing an exaggerated version of my life only because my life has been very eventful the past few months I mean in not gonna write it if you guy don't want me to it's just better to write a story your guys are gonna read than one I want but no one else wants so comment what you think

3- um you can follow me on Instagram IF YOU WANT um because until he future I will be doing a comic and posting it there so ahhh well my username is
Sly_blue17
You can follow me if u want um and you can follow me on Wattpad uno also if you want

But ahh well that's it I'll will update as soon as possible

And ahh
Well

BLUE OUT