The deed

As he tian's tongue searched every crevasse of mo's little mouth, mo's thing arms snaked their way up he tian's back and around his neck entangling his pale, thin fingers into the dark cord like stands that limply hung from the taller boys head. Pushing mo against the wall next to the bathroom door he tian pulled back for a much needed breath, looking down onto the boy with a transparent red shimmering over his features, nearly sharing the same colour with his hair, Mo lightly pulled on he tian's collar, emphasising that he didn't want what was happening to stop but rather continue. With a deep gravely growl he went back, kissing a line up his jaw making his way down his heated neck leaving red and purple marks for everyone to see in his wake. Mo was suppressing his moans in an attempt to keep his pride but he tian was having none of it in this heated moment. So in an action to unsilence the boy he placed his knee between the opposing boys legs, with that the already slightly reddened boy turned even redder exponentially as the boy gasped in pleasure. Slamming his mouth shut with a clicking noise and groaning in embarrassment and defeat he looked away from the boy who was able to do this. Throwing caution to the wind he gained a few inches by standing on the balls of his feef giving him the extra height he needed to kiss the slightly taller boy, making contact with his lips he continued on with the previous heated make-out session. Mo now taking the lead he leaded he tian backwards to his large bed, pushing him down into a sitting position he continued to keep his tongue in the other boys mouth. He tian's hands latched them selfs onto the standing boys surprisingly curvy hips, pulling the boy closer to him, pulling him down onto his lap. Sliding his hands up over his finely covered ribs, thumbs brushing past mo's nipples sending a shiver of unsuspected pleasure down his back and into his groin. Moaning quietly making he tian cackle asking "fell good my little momo? I like making you feel good". Embarrassed again he groaned rolling his eyes under half lidded eyes, completely dilated at the sight of the boy under him, weak to his touch. A warm, unknown entity trailed a wet line over mo's bright pink nub sending the now familiar pleasure through out his body. Unable to hold back his moans of absolute ecstasy, letting them over flow from his throat earning a hot moan from the boy underneath mo, feeling something underneath him gain a certain solidity. With mo noticing this he conjured up a plan to give the ravenette boy a little revenge for always choosing to piss mo off on the wrong day. Pushing at he tian's chest with a little force, he layed down and rested his hands on mo's bare thighs. Making the small hairs stand on edge, pushing his hips down he moved them back and forth created some much needed friction. The hands on mo's thighs tighten, pulling his down even further down onto he tian's groin, looking down he choked on his own breath when he saw he tian moaning, red face and completely under mo's control. Just looking at he tian's newly founded expression made him harder than before, trying to look for a release mo tugged in the edge of he tian's pants. He tian noticed what his little mo was trying to do and figured it was the time to be nice to him rather than to make him angry, flipping the both of them over so now he Tain was now hovering above mo, he looked down with a mysterious, sexy grin sending a shiver down the redheads spine. Taking advantage of the new position he tian had created he pulled the back of his black, stretchy shirt over his head and pulled his lanky, muscled arms free from the fabrics throwing it somewhere through out the room. As a deeper hue of red set over mo's thin face he tian pushed up mo's shirt just high enough to uncover mo's nipples. Bringing his face closer to the redheads chest feeling his body heat resonate from him, he tian trailed his tongue down to the elastic of mo's briefs pulling them free from his body. He tian's eyes shot open from the size that mo owned, it was at least 7'5, at least. Seeing mo fidget under the intent staring he tian was giving him, he decided it was now time for him to strip. Already shirtless and mid way in the process of taking his pants off, he looked up from his hands smoothly undoing his drawstring, he came across mo staring at him in anticipation and with a wantfull lust burning at the back of his eyes. He tian moved his facial muscles into a mischievous grin as he pulled his pants down, taking them from his legs, leaving him only in his solid black briefs. With a moan of inpatients mo reached his arms out to try and bring he tian's briefs down, exposing him. Mid way through his actions a sinful laugh resonated from he tian's throat stopping mo in his tracks, "wow, never seen you so impatient for me. Usually your trying to get away from me?" He tian said knowing it would embarrass the redhead. Now completely flushed, from base of his neck to the top of his ears, he started to withdrawal his hand, bringing them closer to his body but before he could achieve this he tian held his wrists slowly leaning forward making his resting point on mo's rapidly rising and falling chest, placing his right cheek on mo's left peck, he tian circled his finger around mo's belly button and then pushing himself upward, grinding his manhood against mo's. With a sharp gasp mo clenched his hands around he tian's biceps turning his head away from the others vision. "Did I say I wasn't greatful?" He tian asked mo, the words sliding into his ears like a soft calming melody. Licking and then bitting mo's earlobe making the boy tense up and let out half of a suppressed moan, grinding back and forth on the poor boy making him loose whatever pride he had left by moaning, groaning and gasping very loudly at the pleasure he was feeling. "S-stop Te-teasi-ing" He said between moans "tell me you want me and you'll get it okay?" The dark haired man ordered. Swallowing whatever splinter of pride he had left he moan "ughh, want you" in a small voice and with that he tian stoped grinding against the boy he sat up and pulled mo's briefs completely from his legs savagely and did the same thing to himself, earning bulging eyes from mo. Mo's jaw opened slightly at he tian's size. A SOLID 9 INCHES mo screamed in his head, as mo freaked out he tian started to pump up and down giving him some release. And at the speed of sound he had mo's legs seperatted and resting on he tian's shoulders and positioned himself at mo's tight entrance he pushed in, fast giving mo no preparation or time to adjust. Tears slid down mo's cheeks as he screamed in agony as a few miller seconds passed mo had kicked he tian in the face and the kicking his stomach pushing him away and putting him out of mo, "nnnnng" mo groans and curled in on himself to try and sooth his raging pain "what's wrong?" He tian questioned as he rubbed his Abdomen, mo looked over his shoulder with a look of complete agrovation yelling "that HURT!" Making sure the people three floors down could he him. "Ugh fine we'll do this the long way" he said rolling his eye. The long way?! Mo screamed in his mind. Lifting mo's legs back to where they once were, he poked his long slender middle finger into mo, gasping at the strange feeling, mo squirmed around trying to familiarise the feeling. Pushing in and out a few times mo was moaning in pleasure he added another finger stretching mo even further, mo groaned slightly at the new amount of pressure that was added. He tian stretched his fingers apart in a scissoring motion making the red headed boy moan.
Wouldn't this hurt? Stretching him out this much, He tian asked in his mind, putting one and one together he stopped his fingers from moving and looked up with a shocked look and made eye contact with mo. "Are you masochistic?" He tian asked out loud making the other boy go into a stasis, with a deep, blood red blush fading onto the pale skin, turning his face away to conceal his red face he tian laughed "you are! Ain't you?" He said between chuckles "then why did you kick the shit outta me saying it hurt?" He continued "because. I wasn't ready" mo said in a small voice "oh? Well I believe your ready now" he tian said as he repositioned himself at mo's entrance and with no warning he slammed into mo, pushing all of his length into him. "NNNNHNM!" Mo screamed curling his toes as he tian's long manhood stretched mo out with blinding speed. Pulling all the way out and trashing his way back in. he tian repeated his action countless times, slamming into mo's prostate over and over making him shudder and moan in absolute ecstasy. Having nearly been pushed over the edge he tian pulled out of him with a wet popping sound, sighing at the emptiness mo was strangely filled with he looked up to see what he Tain was doing. Mo was suddenly flipped over so his but was in the air and his chest was pressed against the bed, he tian rammed back in making mo moan loudly at the penetration. Gaining a fast momentum quickly he tian rocks his hips back and forth trying to find mo's bundle of nerves. Just slightly grazing it as he tian pushed himself over the edge squirting his seed inside mo, a warm sticking substance was dripping from mo's stomach looking down he found his own cum, splattered all over his chest, he didn't even realise he had came. He tian slowly pulled out sitting on his knees watching his own cum spill out of mo's ass, dripping down his sweaty thighs. "Come on. Let's go have a shower" He tian said scooping mo up from the bed walking him to the bathroom bridal style, running a bath instead of a shower, probably safer, placing the boy in the warm water he stepped in himself letting the sleepy boy rest against his chest. Ten minutes have past and mo is sleeping like a dead man.

...............

AhhhhhhhhHHHHHH! Yes I did just scream finally finished it it's nearly 2000 words which b my the way is like double my other chapters so the people who do chapters that are like 5000 don't judge, be proud of me. I wanted this chapter to be longer than usual and better in the spelling grammar and writing category so I took the liberty in reading reading it 7 times just to make sure it was all good
*whispers while holding a knife*
fucking swear to god if there's one fucking word that spelled wrong I'm gonna flip a table. BUT ANY WHOO hope you enjoyed this and can I just say HOW IN THE WITCH FUCKERY DID I GET 1k READS LIKE wHAt please lord eXPLAIN!!!!!    bleh

BLUE OUT