Drinks

It has been a few days since mo lost his mother and mo and the ravennette that has been letting mo live with him are now at a bar the he tian nagged and nagged to go to, mo finally gave in to the boy and agreed which by the way was probably a pretty bad idea considering the fact he can NOT hold his liquor at all. With mo knowing this weekness he tried his best to stay clear of most of the drinking but ended up getting black out drunk.
"He tian" mo whined wrapping his arms around the taller boys neck "mo c'mon stop" He tian said trying to pry mo's arms from his neck in annoyance "no" mo said as he heightened himself by standing on his tippy toes and closed the gaps between the two of them, now joined by the lips he tian in a complete state of shock and with mo trying to deepen the kiss. After a few seconds he tian finally snapped back into his right mind and pushed mo off of him by the forehead, now the only thing that kept them connected was a string of saliva hanging from the end of mo's tongue and ran to the end of he tian's own. He tian looked mo in the eyes and mo's face became a deep crimson colour he tian instantly pushed mo away and turned his head in embarrassment and grabbed mo by the wrist and roughly guided him to a dark corner in the bar and pushed the intoxicated boy against the wall and sucked a red and purple mark onto mo's neck. With mo moaning and groaning from the pleasure he tian was providing him it egged he tian to go further reaching down and grabbing ahold of mi's left leg and lifting it off the ground he moved lower down his chest just below mo's very defiant collar bone he started to create a new purple and black mark contrasting with the thin boys translucent skin. With a thousand thought running through he tian's head the only one that stood out was the little voice in the back of his head, rationality. With a groan of disappointment he tian pulled himself from the pale boy and made a few seconds of eye contact and in those few seconds all he tian could see was a flushed, drunk and equally disappointed no staring back and with that one look he tian lost all sense of reasoning but before he could get anymore intament mo lost his footing somehow and passed out. He tian was equally shocked and enraged at that what he wanted he couldn't have at this moment and shocked at mo actually passed out and with that the night was concluded with he tian dragging the limp unconscious body of mo to he tian's bare appartment.

..............
........ I can't even explain how sorry I am about how late and short this chapter is it didn't even make half way of 1000 words like my other chapters. I've just been so un motivated to continue this story because I have three others I'm working on for my own intertaiment and well I just don't feel motivated like I said BUT. I will attempt to continue this story but it won't have such a deep plot or anything there's going to be a small problem that's overcome and then it's gonna be some romance chapters and then if I feel motivated to write I might start another story depends how you guys feel. And once again I'm sorry about everything about this chapter. Plus chapters are gonna be scarce so I don't get another writers block

BLUE OUT.