Bright light

CRASH. The sound of a pain of glass shattering into about a billion pieces echos all through out mo's hearing blocking out all other noises. CRACK. And now the sound of bone snapping in half replaced the sound of tiny glints of glass hitting the ground. Compelling mo's eyes to open, everything is bathed in white light blocking out all fine detail and only leaving the bigger shapes to be visible like a tall broad boy bashing the absolute shit out of a thiner looking boy, bashing him to the brink of death, he probably would have killed him if it wasn't for mo calling out to him. "H-he tian" mo could bearly make words his voice was so strained, and thick from the pooling blood. Feeling the ground slips from beneath him, mo started bouncing up and down rapidly, willing his eyes to open again he looks to his right to find he tian huffing running no sprinting somewhere, tears sliding down his face. What? why is he crying what happened? Mo though before his will to hold his eyes opened fleeted and soon black once again took control over his vision.

As the silence echoed throughout mo's hearing. Groaning mo sucked in a breath and split his eyes open, blinking a few times to regain a clear sight. Once accomplished mo spots a tall lean and very built boy hunched over in a chair about five feet away from his bed,
Who is he? Mo asked himself, what does he look so familiar? Mo again asked himself.
"Excuse me, but who are you and where am I" mo's voice sounded unfamiliar to his ears. The dark haired male didn't respond but changed positions in his chair to show more of his facial features, like his slightly sunken in eyes, thin nose and spare lips that are slightly parted. A sense of familiarity set over mo as he stared at the handsome man.
After a few minutes of staring the lean boy opened his eye to reveal a stormy grey, comforting yet unsettling. His slightly parted eyes rip open as he jumps from the cushioned seat, taking one long stride to the side of mo's bed.
"Mo" the tall boy croaked out, his voice clearly raspy from the sleep he was in just a few seconds ago. Mo drew his eyebrows toward each other, confused as to my this man looked familiar, and asked
"Who are you, and why do you call me 'mo'?". The light grey colour was instantly replaced by a deep grey almost but not quite black but very close, as the colour shifted mo still saw the heart break in them, and blurred out "ah-um sorry I don't know who you are. If it makes you feel any better your so familiar lookin' it's irritating me that I can't recall your name" after blurting the words out he looked down. And the next thing mo could comprehend was a pair of lengthy arms squeezing mo followed by multiple sobs and groans, shocked mo could only return the embrace. Closing his eyes flashes of images blinked on the inside of mo's eye lids, images of this tall male carrying mo with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes looking down every now and then and then the short film faded from mo's eye lids. Opening his eyes mo pulled the black haired male from his body.
"Were you the one who brought me here?" Mo asked looking deep into the grey eyes now slightly puffed.
"Yeah" his deep voice resonated all through out mo's thin frame, not letting go of mo he continued to ask questions.
"What's your name?" He asked resting his head on the boys shoulder. Hesitantly he whispered "he tian" into mo's ear and straight after a million images flashed over his eyes, all of the same boy standing in front of his, smiling , laughing, angry, yelling, grinning, covered in red source, and close enough that their lips had touched. Gripping onto the taller boys sleeve, mo nuzzled his head into he tian's neck, taking long savoured breaths. Taking in as much of his scent in as possible. His scent was strong, but also it smelled like safety.
"I thought you were going to die". He tian's voice cracks on multiple, like a pubescent boy.
"Me too". Was all no could mutter, gripping onto the strong boy letting the built up tears have sweet release.

Four months had passed by, slowly, but enjoyable slow. He tian help mo around and with school, slowly but surely most of his memories of the past year had come back, obviously not all, unfortunately mo still hadn't remembered the passionate sex, and how he tian made him moan so much, thinking about this made he tian's smile fade from his face at the fact that mo didn't remember such an important thing but he wasn't going to press mo on the matter.
"Now what are you grimacing about?" Mo asked rolling his eyes.
"Come sit next to me". He tian slid to this left and patted the newly founded area of couch. Picking his body up from the ground setting the PS4 controller on the glass table, he strode over and sat down next to the tall boy resting his head on he tian's right shoulder.
"What's wrong?". Mo asked slightly concerned.
"Just been thinking..". He tian's sighs out, he places his hand on mi's thigh tracing small circles with his index finger.
"Oi you chicken shit, tell me what's going on with you. You've been acting all distant for like three days now" mo growled, slightly annoyed.
"Well... do you remember anything of the night when you came home from the pub?" He tian asked quietly, not lifting his vision from mo's thigh.
"No why did I do something stupid?" He asked frantically.
All he tian did was sigh.
"On my lord your gonna get wrinkles by the time your twenty if you keep sighing this much" mo grumbled and continued, "jeez just tell me what's wrong with you".
"I'm horny" he tian said bluntly as he looked into mo's eyes. Gobsmacked, mo's face instantly lit up and then Immediately looked elsewhere.
"And what am I supposed to do about your horney-ness?" Mo whispered.
"I mean you could just let me fuck you?" He tian said as he started to lean over mo, inching his face closer and closer to mo's lips.
"Bu-but" mo stumbled on his words but he tian interrupted.
"But you don't remember the first time we did it and you don't want to..". His voice sounded sad and monotone as he rested his head on mo's shoulder.
"WHAT?" Mo screached out.
"What do you mean FIRST time, you mean we've done that before?" His voice loosing sound near the end of his sentence.
"Yeah we've had sex before and you loved it" He tian said against mo's chest, pushing the ginger boy down onto the couch so the bigger male could lay on his 'lover'.
"WHAT?! What do you mean we've had sex" mo exclaimed
"I don't remember!" Mo then continued.
"Of course you don't remember, you don't remember anything mo" he tian's voice dropped in sadness,
"All because I wasn't able to get to you in time". Tears stung his eye as he recalled the memories of that horrid day.
"It wasn't your fault" mo said trying to comfort he tian.

For several moments nothing was said, and nothing was done. They just sat there in complete silence, you couldn't even hear their breathing.
Mo then wrapped his arms around he tian's neck and leaned in.
"What are you doing!?" He tian freaked out.
"To be honest I've wanted to kiss you for so long, I just thought you didn't like me" mo said as he pressed his lips to he tian's.
Deepening the kiss, he tian slid his tongue along mo's bottom lip, asking for entrance.
Once permission was granted, he tian manoeuvred himself in between mo's legs, and gripped mo's sides.
Breaking the kiss, he tian slid his tongue down the length of mo's neck and then sucked in the skin of his collar bone, pulling the blood to the surface of the skin, and causing a deep crimson bruise.
He tian then started to pull mo's grey t-shirt up, and over his head, freeing mo's upper body.
He then almost instantly went to kiss mo's nipples, bringing them to a peak.
Pulling his own shirt from his body, he tian then pulled the zipper of mo's jeans down, and impatiently ripped them from mo's lanky legs, and started to palm mo through his briefs.
Moaning and groaning from the pleasure he tian was providing him, mo but his lip to try and stifle them.
Mo's boxers didn't stay on his body long after his pants disappeared, so now mo lays naked under he tian.
"C'mon he tian, take it off" mo moaned.
Grunting at how sexy mo was, he tian stripped himself of his clothing that concealed his bottom half, and gave himself a few strokes to relieve some of the sexual tension he had pent up.
Aligning himself with mo's entrance, he slowly pushed in, trying his best to be patient. Also another thing that he's not good at.
Once he was all the way in, he moaned out quite loudly, and started to breathe heavier.

Flashes of pictures blinked through mo's head, scenes of their previous sex sessions.
"Uuuhhh, hurry up and fuck me he tian", mo huffed out.
He tian the pulling all the way out and pounded back in and then started to thrust in and out ruthlessly.
"Ughh, fu-uuuuck, mmmmmnm" mo was groaning out in Ecstasy, egging he tian to fuck him harder.
Suddenly pulling out, he tian's eyes grazed over mo's body, and then he command for mo to turn around.
Obediently, mo turned around, so his ass was in the air, and he was gripped to the arm rest of the couch, placing his arms on mo's back, he tian the thrusted back in, hard, and then continued to fuck mo.
This continued for another two hours. Two hours of fucking each other, mo was filled with he tian's seed, he was so full, every time he Tain pulled out, his seed would leek out of mo's backside, turning him on even more.
After their heated session. They slept on the couch for the rest of the night.

That was three and a half years ago, and in that time a large some of mo's memories came back, they had both graduated school, and they bought a house together, it was small, but better with each other. They still had a lot of disagreements, and fights, but In the end they would come running back to each other. They were sickly in love, lost in their love for each other. And it wasn't a happily ever after because they don't exist. But it was better than either one of them to give up, they loved each other more than words could explain.

The end

...........
Hello there people, this will be the last chapter of this story, I would just like to thank the people who have been reading since the first chapter and stuck with me until the last chapter, I really am great full for all your support.
When I first posted the very first chapter, I really wasnt expecting it to reach the amount of reads it has, I'm sorry this story isn't as long as some other that are out there, but I hoped you enjoyed this book.
Thank you for the 3k reads.
Thank you for being so supportive of my book, I was really unsure about myself before I published this story, but ever sines I've gained much more confidence in myself, and if you want to you can go check out my newest story, in the third chapter it will explain why this chapter took so long to come out, it's just been a bad month for me.

And this is one last thank you to all of you who have been with me front the beginning and have stayed.

Well this is the final peace out I hope you have had a good life while reading this book, because most of my journey writing this book, life has been loving me.

BLUE OUT

Good by for now my lovelies.