Grinding

A/N

OH MAH GAWD
I finally got to read the latest update on 19 days I saw this and I emidiantly freaked out and screamed so loud my mum run upstairs to see what was wrong......... and well let's just say that I got in trouble for yelling so damn loud

But this chapter will be based around the picture continuing
from where we had left off.

Mo awoke from his slumber to the smell of burning food. Groaning in annoyance and pain of his hammering headache he compelled his eyes to open and he found himself in he tian's giant, bare bedroom willing him self to sit up right and searched through his memories of last night but could only recall a few. Blushing intensity at what he had done the previous night to the ravenette.
'Why the FUCK' mo thought to himself but his thoughts where interrupted by a loud rumble of his stomach and a dry feeling in his mouth and placed a hand over his stomach. The sound of the door clicking open made mo's head snap up in curiosity as he tian opened the door with blinding speed and mostood up and the first thing he saw was his wrist painted with red mo's eyes shooting wide they look he tian in the eye and all mo can see is a grim looking shadow set over his beautifully grey eyes Ingnoring the shuddering pain mo felt in his head he ran over to he tian and death gripped his wrist and pulled him over to the sink and turned the water on And shoved he tian's hand under the water and walked over to the stove and pulled a pan with what looks like what use to be pancake mix and turned the stove off and in the corner of his eye he saw a deep crimson colour coating the hard wood floor and walk over it only to find a tin of diced tomatoes spilling out from its can onto the floor. A sudden realisation had settled in mo, turning his head to find he tian staring back with wide grin that could probably reach ear to ear if he tried " awww. Didn't know you cared that much about me" He tian cooed in a lovingly manor. Now rage settling in he took four long strides across the ground and in a matter of thirty millerseconds mo's fist had colided with he tian's bottom jaw cracking it sideways he tian's head turned back to look at mo with a look of impassiveness, shock covering he tian's face and the last thing he saw what mo's cold blooded expression as mo slammed his fist into he tian's temple knocking him out cold. Finally mo's anger had been released he wet a dish cloth and started cleaning. Feeling bad for the unconscious boy lying liflesly on the ground he took off his shirt and scrunched it up into a ball of fabric placing it under his head to try and make him comfortable while he cleaned the mess he tian made.

A few hours had passed and was now six p.m. deciding that it was best if mo went to bed. Getting up from the couch he found the unconscious boy still there. Sighing loudly he went over the the boy and grabbed his wrists and started to pull. Eventually he made it to he tian's bedroom
"Fuck" was all mo said in a sort of defeated tone looking at the bed that was l slightly raised and got ahold of he tian's ankles dragging him half up into the bed. Reaching for he tian's collar he heaved with all his strength and nearly got him up but there and an opposing force pulling the ginger down losing his balance the ginger toppled over into the ravenette looking up at him with a devilish grin smeared on his face
"Your pressing on me down there" he said snaking his arms around mo's neck "fuck you" mo snapped back looking away and trying to one handly petty he tians arms from his neck.
" I mean I always thought you would be bottom but I could do it I guess. So TAKE ME" He tian's yelled stretching his head back exposing his neck mo just looked at him completely stunned at what the older boy said 'always thought? You've thought about thing before!?" Mo screamed at the boy. " well yeah" the boy under no started to wrap his hands around mo's mid back in which earn no yelling at him "get your hands off me!" Trying to get off the stronger boy but he tian wouldn't have it he pouted and said "but I thought you wanted to fuck?" He question the now beet red ginger "NO!" He said firmly looking away again "well your body begs to differ" he said. I'm looking down at the position they were in his face lit up like a Christmas tree and he ended up kicking and hitting his way out of he tian's grip and ran to the ensuite slamming the door behind him locking it just for good measure l. Sliding down the door mo racked his fingers though is orange hair with the thoughts running through his mind
' he knows!!'.
A loud knocking echoed through the bath room that tore no from his thoughts but all mo said was "go away" in a quite voice "please" I continue with a whimper and then there was silence.

As the hot water ran down mo's chest his hand pumped his rock hard manhood. Moaning and groaning in intense pleasure and finally reaching his climax he sunk to his knees and looked up into the water protruding from the ravenettes bathroom. Washing himself and then turning the water off and grabbing the nearest towel he could find he wrapped it around his waist and poked his soaking head out of the steam filled room examining he tian's room. Once filling inspected mo left the bathroom and went on a rampage for some clean cloths in he tian's draws but found nothing the closely resembled mo's size at all now getting frustrated he looked in a different draw and yet again found nothing "looking for some cloths?" A deep voice sounded scaring mo so bad he fell over "Jesus" mo said annoyed getting back up into his feet he asked "well do you have anything that will fit me?" Mo asked not making eye contact still embarrassed about what happened. Without a word he tian stare over to the tall boy and pulled out a long sleeve turtle neck the same one he tian is currently wearing and a pair of light grey and black lined brief "I don't have any pant that would fit you" he said crossing his arms staring at the smaller boy, still dripping with water. No took the cloths with out a single word and re-entered that bathroom and pulled the over sized briefs on. Widening his eyes at the about of free space in the crotch area blushing intensely and pulled on the long sleeved shirt pulling the long strip of fabric over his head while exiting the bathroom keeping some of the stretchy fabric over his mouth while saying thank you he looked up at the boy and was shocked to find a pinkish tint to the taller boys features and the silence filled the room again. I'm looking down not knowing what to do now all he could do is pull at the sleeve and play with the shirt and the next thing that happened was he tian was not even three inches away from mo. Mo turning even redder he asked "what's wrong?" But no response. He tian's hand traveled up and pulled down the the extra price of fabric traveling mo's lips, both of he tian's hands were on either side of mo's face. Leaning down he tian's completely closed the gap, connecting them by lip. He tian closed eyes but with mo in utter bombshelled.
I'm kissing he tian. Mo thought his heart hammering inside of his chest. Mo turned his head to a slight angle and kissed back opening his mouth wanting to deepen the kiss and to his surprise he tian gladly accepted shoving his tongue inside of mo's small mouth.

...........

UGHHHHHH
Finally the story has reached this mile stone good lord I felt like that took to long well I hoped you liked this chapter because it may take a bit to get the next one out, DONT hold me to that I mean it could come quite soon but I don't think so. BUT the next chapter WILL have some yummy smut so be warned any who

BLUE OUT