Chapter three- Wounds

Recap;

"Orochimaru's eyes narrowed and he tilted his head, "Let's see if you can stop me. Hyuuga Hinata."

"Hinata?!"

Xxxxxxxxxx

Hinata closed her eyes and dropped the genjutsu on her, "I'm flattered that you actually remember me, Uzumaki." She looked over her shoulder to the blonde Genin who had just jumped into the clearing.

Naruto stood next to his shocked team as Hinata looked towards Jin and Sai, "Send word to Danzō-sama, my cover has been blown and the Hokage will most likely know if Neji is within the vicinity." Hinata couldn't contain the venom in her voice when she spat her cousin's name out.

Sai nodded and pulled out a scroll, he wrote down the message and made a hand-sign, the message took on the form of an ink bird and flew toward the direction of the ROOT bunker, "Hinata we need to make a genjutsu over you once more. The Hokage won't like knowing that Danzō-sama has recruited you."

Hinata sighed heavily and nodded, her eyes closing once more, "Hai, but I must finish something. You two go build up your chakra to prepare for the genjutsu, I'll take on Orochimaru."

Sai nodded and Jin frowned slightly, "We'll be a few meters north, you know how to reach us." Hinata nodded and gave him a smile, it was fake of course, but it was the best she could do.

The two jumped away and Hinata activated her Byakugan, she shot a glare towards team 7, warning them, "Leave now, I'll spare you three as long as you keep my identity secret."

Sasuke growled, his Sharingan activating and his eyes widening in shock at her chakra reserves, Sakura was crying from fear and shock of seeing her old best friend(1) and Naruto was shaking from anger with his fists on either side of his body, "No! I'm not leaving you, Hinata!"

Hinata just stared at Orochimaru, who was amused by the dramatics, "Leave. I'm only the weirdo who isn't a ninja anymore, right?"

Naruto flinched as Sakura hiccupped, "H-Hinata, I missed you so much!" Hinata nearly cringed but got down into a fighting stance.

"I won't allow you to turn Uchiha-san to the dark, that's a promise."

Orochimaru's smirk only became bigger as he sped forward, "Let's see if you can keep that promise, Hinata-chan." The snake-like man stopped and raised his arms, snakes shot out from his sleeves and sped towards Hinata. Said female weaved her way through the flying snakes and rushed at Orochimaru, she raised her palm and struck Orochimaru in the abdomen with a gentle fist.

But his body poofed away and a log fell to the ground, Hinata turned around quickly and weaved some hand signs and brought her fingers to her lips and shouted, "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!"

Fire spewed from her lips and engulfed the snake-like man, but the greasy snake slithered his way out of burning to death by unhinging his jaw and a new Orochimaru came out of his mouth, he was covered in his own saliva and quite frankly, disgusting.

Once more, Orochimaru unhinged his jaw and out came his sword; Kusanagi. Hinata deadpanned with heavy-lidded eyes and shivered involuntarily, "Gross."

Orochimaru glared at her and ran at her with lightning quick speed, he slashed at her and sliced the flesh of her abdomen, creating a large laceration in the pale creamy skin. Hinata didn't flinch, almost as if the pain didn't even register as she was cut once more on her shoulder.