Hiatus?

Hey guys, I'm sorry it isn't an update about the book, but my depression has worsened over time and I haven't had any inspiration or motivation to write any of my books.

I don't think I'll go on hiatus, but I definitely won't be updating for a while.

I will still answer any questions and comments left on my stories, I love all the support I get from you all and your encouragement makes my whole day.

But I would like to let people know that telling me comments like 'update' and not even trying to be nice about it, it makes me sad.

I know it sounds selfish and childish, but I love all the kind words I get from my fans and the make me feel so happy, I love bringing joy to all of you through my writing.

But lately, most of the comments have stopped, there's no love, no encouragement, just orders 'update' 'next update.' It makes me sad, I feel like you guys have given up on trying to give me kind words.

Of course, there are people who give me such kind words and make me laugh, especially @Tarry_Writes_Books this person always comments on my updates, comes up with theories for the ending and gives me so much support and love that it reminds me why I write.

So it will be a while before I know if I will continue or not, there may be an update here and there, but please try to understand where I'm coming from...

Thank you all, I love you ❤️