Chater five- Revelations

"H-Hinata... Is... Is it really you...?" Kurenai took a tentative step forward and raised her hand to touch Hinata's face.

Hinata flinched away and held the Jounin's wrist in a vice grip, there was a sickening pop and Kurenai shrieked as Hinata snapped her wrist, "Don't touch me."

'Shit shit shit, how am I supposed to get out of this one?'

Hinata glanced around and saw Danzō standing next to Sarutobi, a nervous look on his face. The Hokage stepped forward, a hard look on his face, "What is the meaning of this?!"

Hinata looked to be emotionless, but was panicking internally, the seal at the base of her tongue preventing her to talk about her affiliation with ROOT, "I—"

She was cut off when a main branch Hyuuga member stepped forward and activated her curse mark, "How dare you defy the Hyuuga! You useless waste of flesh!"

Hinata shrieked as her seal began glowing brightly, damaging the nerves in her cranium. She fell to the ground and clutched her forehead in pain as she writhed on the ground in pain, her eyes bulged as she nearly blacked out.

Danzō stepped forward and got in the Hyuuga's personal space, causing the man to release the curse seal on Hinata, "I would advise you to leave my shinobi be, Hyuuga-san."

The Hokage gave him an incredulous look, "Danzō, what is the meaning of this?"

The addressed male grit his teeth and narrowed his eye, "When you turned dear Hinata-chan down, I jumped at the possibility of having a Hyuuga work in my organization." He watched as Sakura helped Hinata stand and medics scurried towards them, "You wretched insects known as 'Hyuuga' have discarded my best shinobi, without her, this damned village would be nothing."

Hiashi grit his teeth and stood, pushing the other Hyuuga to the mats and glaring at Danzō, trying to size him up, "She's my daughter and you will be rightfully returning her to me." Honestly, Hiashi didn't care about Hinata's affiliation with ROOT, but he did care about her. Of course he was hard on her, he always wanted her to show the strength that she hid.

Of course, he knew he deserved every death for treating her the way he did, but he did honestly love her, she just looked so much like Karua...

He never knew what became of her after her disownment, he had looked for her on multiple occasions, but never found her chakra in the village, "Hinata!" The addressed girl had defied the medics and stood with the support of Sakura on her right side, "You are to come back  to the compound and claim your rightful title as Heiress."

Hinata's head was downcast, it was silent before she started laughing, "Why would I do that, Hyuuga?" She pulled away from Sakura and began walking towards Hiashi, fiery red marks began dancing on her skin, before they stopped halfway, leaving the flame-like marks black.

Hiashi stumbled back, "What the hell?!"

The Hokage took a step forward, "What is the meaning of this?!"

Danzō placed a hand on his shoulder, "Orochimaru's curse mark. I sealed it, but her hatred is too strong. We need to detain her before she attacks Hiashi."

Hinata heard this and began laughing once more, "One day, the Hyuuga will fall by my hand." And disappeared.

-Line Break-

Hinata appeared in the Hyuuga compound and ran into her father's room, opening his closet and ripping open a loose board to find three scrolls. She shoved them in the bag she had found rummaging through the closet. Before leaving, Hinata wrote a hasty note to her sister and placed it on her bedside desk, she then shunshined out of the compound.

She activated her blood line and sprinted down a small pathway leading to the entrance of the village when she saw Team 7 and Team 8 searching for her, "I have her scent but it's distorted!" Kiba shouted, sweat dripping down his face, his grey hoodie was no where in sight.

"My bugs are picking her chakra signals in every direction." Shino stated, his hair disheveled and voice slightly panicked.

Ame had her hands behind her head her expression nonchalant, "Who cares? It's not like she'll be a huge threat. She is and always will be weak."

Hinata was about to kill her when she heard Akamaru growl menacingly and Kiba shout, "Shut up!" Naruto held Kiba back from charging the female, "We never wanted you on this team! We hate you! Hinata was my best friend and your stubborn ass took her away! You're a real piece of shit for doing what you did. Everyone knows you lied. You framed Hinata! Everyone fucking hates you, so just leave!" Hinata straightened, this was news to her.

The reason for her being taken off of active duty was because she was framed for cheating on her Genin exams. She knew it was Ame, the manipulative bitch had the money to make anyone shut their mouths and look the other way.

She shook her head, steeling her resolve, she had to do this. Orochimaru was the only one who could help her obtain the power she so desperately needed to take revenge on the Hyuuga.

She watched as Ame scowled, "Tch, shut your mouth, mutt. I would watch your tongue before you end up like poor Hinata di-"

She was cut off by Sakura sending a harsh right hook into the brunettes jaw, adding chakra to make her fly and hit a tree, "Shut your filthy fucking mouth." She cracked her knuckles, "If I hear you so much as utter one more word about her, I'll do much worse."

Hinata was surprised, they actually stood up for her.

But nothing would change her mind, she would say her goodbyes and leave the village.

-Line Break-

Naruto and Sasuke held Sakura back as Ame taunted her, "So, forehead finally has a voice of her own." She smirked, being one of Sakura's main bullies in the Academy, "It seems you finally stopped whoring on Sasuke and started working on being a ninja, but someone so weak should be dea-"

She was, once again, cut off by Hinata shunshining in the center of the scuffle and sending a roundhouse kick to Ame's face, breaking her nose and causing her to fall unconscious, "Talk about her again, and I'll kill you."

"Hinata!"

Sakura latched onto Hinata's shoulder and began sobbing uncontrollably, "I'm s-so sorry H-Hinata!"

Hinata stroked her hair, but soon pulled away and dig through her pouch. She pulled out a scroll and tossed it to Sasuke, "Read this. It's the truth of the Uchiha. Read it alone, make sure no one else knows, you choose what to do with the information." The Uchiha froze before stiffly nodding and stuffing the scroll in his weapons pouch.

Kiba stepped forward, his eyes welling up with tears, "Hinata... You're leaving aren't you..."

Hinata's eyes lazily rolled to meet his, "You always knew me too well, Inuzuka."

"No! You can't leave! Why would you want to?!" Naruto's booming voice cut through the tense air, probably alerting passerby's.

"You know full well, Uzumaki. I have no reason to be here, I have no family. No where to go, I don't belong in this village." Hinata sighed as Sakura began wailing, "Maybe in a different life, things would've turned out differently, but this is reality, not a fairytale. Goodbye, all of you."

TBC

A/N: terrible ending for the chappy? Check. Lolol

Review Please!!!