Chapter 1{REWRITE}

So I'm just going to change up the story I set for this, because Jesus, my writing is cringe as heck...let's continue...

You walked through the store, looking for some sweets, and some water. You pushed your cart to the aisle where the water would be, you paused the cart, and went to the big pack of water. You placed your hands on each side...and couldn't lift the darn thing.

"Damn. Why am I so weak?" You groaned, instead you pulled on the pack frantically. The people were watching you barely move the water packet with pity.

"Um..do you need help ma'am?" A voice asked behind you. You turned seeing 2 guys, a guy in a red hoodie, and a guy in a green hoodie.

"Yes please." You laughed at yourself in embarrassment. The red went over and grabbed the pack like it was nothing and set it in your cart. "How did you..? Never mind, thank you." You smiled warmly to them. The green smiled,

"It's no problem at all. We should get going now, be careful." The green began to walk away with the red, leaving you to stand there. You pushed your cart to the candy aisle and went crazy on sugar.

"Hurry up Matt, Edds already at the cashier." A guy groaned as you grabbed gummy bears.

"I need to find my favorite candy!" The guy you assumed to be Matt whined, as he searched more for candy. You giggled a bit and pushed your cart out of the aisle. You knew the blue gave you a look, but you ignored it.

Once you got to your apartment, you began to unload your groceries, and such. Your phone vibrated, telling you that you had received a text. You picked your phone up looking at it. Abi, your best friend.

(Abi you)
Hey y/n, guess whattt
Whattt
I met some guy at the park, I think I may have a chance with him
You said that about the last guy, how did that turn out?
Never mind...
You crack me up sometimes.
I knowww

You giggled setting your phone down. You decided to just walk around town, see what there was, you were mainly looking for houses though.

*Tom*
The girl in the aisle left giggling. I felt like she was giggling about Matt, or me scolding him. I'm not sure. I don't care either.

Me and Matt met up with Edd and Tord in the Parking lot, "what took you guys so long?" Tord asked looking at us.

"Matt was in the candy aisle." I said groaning. Then saw the same girl get into her car.

"Guys you should've seen the girl in the drinks aisle, she couldn't grab the water pack." Tord chuckled. "I couldn't help but watch her struggle." Tord began to laugh.

"We got her, her water Tordise." Edd glared at him.

"Yea whatever." Tord rolled his eyes.

*3rd*
You walked down streets looking for open houses. You found one house, it was a one story home with a tan roof. It was for sale, and the neighborhood seemed nice.

Maybe, you thought to your self. You noticed a group of four guys getting out of a car. You squeaked and pulled your hood up. You didn't need them to think that you were stalking them or something.

You decided to pull your phone out and call the number on the sign.

Edd looked at you and noticed you looking at the sign.

"Guys! We might get a new neighbor!" Edd smiled to Matt, Tom, and Tord.

"What are you talking abou...." Tord trailed off looking at you. "Oh goodness—that's the girl from the store." Tord looked back at Edd.

"She just seems to pop up everywhere doesn't she?" Tom groaned.

"I'm going to go say hi." Matt smiled. "After we bring these in of course."

"You do that, I've got some things to do." Tord added a smirk at the end of his sentence.

You knew they were talking about you. They weren't very quiet.

"So, when would be the best time to come for a better look?" You asked the lady.

"Hmm...maybe on the 25th? At 6pm." The lady said cheerfully.

"That'll work. I'll see you then." You smiled to yourself.

"Alright, good bye." The lady said and hung up.
You smiled widely. You looked the house on the left, where the four guys lived. They could be your potential neighbors. You walked over to your car, getting your keys out.

*Y/n*

"Wait, miss?" A males voice stopped me in my tracks. I turned seeing a tall man with ginger spiked hair. He had a purple hoodie with a green overcoat, odd choice, but I liked that he could pull it off.

"Oh, hello." I smiled a bit.

"Me and my friends saw you looking at the house for sale." He smiled.

"Oh, yes, I was looking on buying the home." I said honestly.

"Oh my gosh, you'll love the neighborhood!" He said cheerfully.

"Well that's good to hear, I'm heading out now, maybe I can meet your friends once I come back to look around the home." I got my keys out again.

"I hope that you decide you move in, if you do, we can show you around, and have so much fun!" His eyes just lit up. I wish I had that kind energy.

"Thank you, that would help a lot. I'm Y/n by the way." I started my car up, so that the ac would start.

"I'm Matt! I hope to see you soon!" Matt smiled to me as I got into my car. I waved to him as I drive off.

Boom. How much better was this chapter, compared to the whole book?