Chapter 3{REWRITE}

I threw away my wrappers, and wiped my mouth.

"Taco bell saved the day again." I mumbled and chuckled. I went to my room and began unpacking my blankets and furniture for my room.

I threw my pants off, and changed into a different shirt. I looked at my window opening the curtains a little. I turned my light off and laid on my bed staring out the window. Edds house covered most of the stars, but I didn't mind.

My eyes are heavy now, but I want to keep looking at the stars. They're the nicest things to exist.

***

I woke up hearing music. I opened my eyes a little and stretched my whole body out on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I peeked out my window, and saw that a window was opened, and music was flowing through. I opened my window to hear the music better.

I got up and put on some random pants I found in a box, I changed out of my shirt, and shuffled to the bathroom. I brushed my hair out as best as I could, and brushed my teeth.

I'm my room the music was still playing.

"Who the hell is playing music?" I mumbled looked out my window. "Blue berry boy?" I mumbled raising a brow. He was sitting on his window sill—in his room of course— and he had a guitar popped on his legs. It was black and white checkered. I didn't know the song he was playing so I just listened.

I pulled out my phone and saw the time, it was 10:48. The boys will be coming over at 12:30. I just sat there and listened to Tom strumming random notes on his guitar.

***

Shit. I think I fell asleep. I heard knocks on the door once again. I looked at my phone again, 12:29.

"Oh shit...coming!" I yelled the last part down the stairs. I looked out the window and saw that Tom had closed his window. I closed my window and went downstairs.

I opened the door and smiled breathlessly, "I was totally awake."

Edd, Matt, Tom, and some other guy was standing at my door.

"Who's this?" I asked looking at the other guy, he had a mix of ginger and brown hair, that was styled into two horns, he had a red hoodie on, with black pants.

"This is Tord, he wasn't with us yesterday." Edd explained.

"That's a good thing too." Tom mumbled.

"Tord, this is Y/n. The new neighbor." Edd told Tord.

"Pleasure to meet you." Tord voice was different from the others. It was a thick Norwegian accent. I know this because my cousin lives in Norway.

"Woah. Your from Norway aren't you?" I asked amazed.

"I am." Tord smirked to me.

"So, where do we start?" Edd asked.

"How about my kitchen?" I suggested and moved aside to let them in.

***

"The living room is last." I told the boys. The boys have been such a help, it would've took me forever to do it by self. "Thanks for your help."

"It's no problem Y/n." Matt smiled to me.

"Wanna get something to eat before we start again?" Edd asked everyone.

"Yes please." I responded.

"We'll eat lunch at our place." Tord said. Tom wasn't saying anything, he just looked around, he clearly didn't want to come here.

"Wanna eat lunch with us?" Matt asked me.

"Um..why not?" I chuckled.

"To our house!" Edd pointed to the ceiling and started marching towards the door. I giggled and followed behind Matt and Tord. Tom just walked normally though.

"The house next to us is our evil neighbors, don't talk to them." Edd informed me.

"They're just some dicks honestly." Tord shrugged.

Noted.

"Maybe I'll just meet them myself..." I mumbled.

Walking inside of Edds house was a weird feeling. I've never been in a guys house so it felt odd. His house was simple and kinda small, I'm surprised these guys survive a couple of hours in here.

"Hmm...is Macaroni ok?" Edd asked me. I nodded.

"Is it ok if I..." I looked over at the couch and back to him.

"Oh, of course." Edd smiled pulling boxes of macaroni out. I went over to the couch and sat down close to the arm rest. Tord sat down beside me.

"Why are you so tense?" Tord asked me while chuckling softly. I didn't realize how tense I was until he mentioned it. I chuckled a bit,

"Well, you see...I've never been to a guys house.." I chewed the inside of my cheek smiling awkwardly.

"Ha, Loser." Tom walked in chuckling with a flask.

He drinks? Why am I surprised?

"Laugh at me all you want-"

"I'm not laughing, that's just. Hilarious." Tord started laughing.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes breaking out into a smile. My eyes wandered over to Tom. I averted my eyes back to the screen though.

Matt came running down the stairs holding a clean hairbrush.

"Hey y/n, I'm bored, can I brush your hair?" Matt asked. I giggled.

"Sure, why not." I rolled my eyes playfully. Matt cheered coming over to me.

Feeling the brush softly against my head felt nice. I closed my eyes and leaned back.