Chapter 2{REWRITE}

I threw on a nice f/c sweater with some jeans, and went off to meet the nice agent offering the house.

I pulled up beside the home once again. I stared at the house that was beside what might be my home.

Another car pulled up, and I saw the lady. She was sorta tall, sorta tan. Her black hair went well with her brown eyes.

"Hi there! I'm Courtney!" She smiled. I kindly smiled,

"Y/n."

"Your going to love this house. This neighborhood is good but this house ties the whole neighborhood together." She smiled even wider. I nodded.

"Can I look around?" I asked and looked at the house. I felt more eyes watching me. Other than hers, I looked over at the house to my left. Some one was looking at me. I couldn't see much but a black silhouette. I rose a brow.

"Of course you can!" Courtney ushered me in. I opened the door and-

(I'm too lazy to go into detail of the house, you guys can imagine the house if you'd like-)

"That's the whole tour!" Courtney smiled, this smile seemed, odd.

"The house is beautiful, I'll take it." I smiled.

"Perfect!"

***

The last box went into my new home. I sighed and slumped onto the couch.

"I'll unpack next week." I groaned chuckling at myself. I pulled out my phone and played music.

Knock knock knock.

I jumped up and stared at my door. I got up inching towards the door.

"Hello?" I asked peeking through the peep hole-I had to stand on my tippy toes- keeping one eyes closed to see. It was the guys from the grocery store.

Forgot they lived next door.

a Brunette wore a green hoodie with khakis, he had almost tan skin and brown eyes. He wore a bright smile while holding a plate of some sort of food.

A brown haired guy was shorter than the one in green, he had brown spiked up hair, he wore a blue hoodie with black jeans, and his eyes were black, literally.

A taller guy with ginger hair was a guy I recognized, he was Matt, I met him last week I believe.

I thought there was another guy living with them, but I suppose not.

"Hello?" I opened the door and rose a brow.

"Hi! Your that girl from the grocery store right?" The guy in the Green asked. Blueberry boy was giving me a look.

"I..Yea..I didn't think I'd run into you guys here.." I mumbled a bit in response.

"Well, I'm Edd, this is Tom, and that's Matt. Welcome to the neighborhood!" Edd gave a cheeky grin and offered me the plate. "I baked you some cookies, if you'd like them."

"Oh, thank you. I'm y/n by the way." I smiled and took the plate off of Edds hands.

"Have you finished packing yet?" Matt asked me.

"Um, no I haven't, I was going to postpone it to next week." I chuckled and nervously scratched my arm.

"We could help if you'd like." Edd offered.

"I won't." Tom finally spoke. I was about to say something when Edd elbowed Tom in the guy and gave him a look. "Ah, shit man!" Tom held his side and started cursing under his breath.

"Y-you guys don't have to help, it's fine really." I smiled to them.

"What kind of neighbors would we be if we didn't help you?" Matt asked.

"Horrible ones." Edd answered.

"Guess I'm a horrible neighbor then, can I leave now?" Tom asked Edd and Matt.

I stayed silent as the three started bickering.

"Um, if you guys want to come over, you can, I'll start un packing tomorrow, and then we could get to know eachother a bit more." I shrugged trying to stop there non sense bickering. They stopped and looked at me.

"Alright then, tomorrow, at..12:30, we'll be over." Edd smiled. I nodded.

"See you tomorrow neighbor!" Matt smiled and waved walking off. Tom stayed behind and looked at me.

"Just cause I'm forced to come here doesn't mean I have to like you..." Tom glared at me. I rose a brow,

"What?"

"You heard me." Tom began to walk away, I saw him smile a little. I flipped him off when I new he couldn't see me.

"Damn bitch." I mumbled and closed my door.

At least Edd and Matt were nice to me.