Chapter 5

Snow fell last night, and Jason accidentally stayed the night. In my defense, we both fell asleep.

I yawned and sat up. Jason was awake, he was watching tv.

"Hey, I thought you left." I rubbed my eyes.

"Eh, I fell asleep and decided to stay here." He didn't even look at me.

"Well, I have places to go, so..." I trailed off.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Well I'm walking around town with my neighbor." I told him. "He's showing me around."

"Oh, i guess I'll leave in a bit then." He said calmer than I expected. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to change. I heard a knock on the door after I finished changing.

I ran down to the door and saw that Jason opened the door already. Shit.

"Is y/n here?" Tom asked him.

"I'm right here." I stood beside Jason. Tom gave Jason a look. Jason returned that look. "Bye." I waved to him walking off. Jason grabbed my arm and kissed me.

What the fuck.

I pulled away from him. I rolled my eyes and left my home.

"So...that was your boyfriend?" Tom asked as me and him walked down farther away from my home.

"He is." I looked at the ground.

"That's nice." Tom mumbled and looked around.

***

Stores surrounded me, it was beautiful.

"Woah." I mumbled.

"Eh. It's not the best thing- hey it that an arcade store?" Tom looked at the store.

"Ooh, wanna go play some games?" I asked tom.

"Of course."

Tom and I went into the arcade and got our coins. One game caught my eye though, it was a shooting game as well.

"Oh my goodness! A shooting game! I haven't played one of these in forever.." I ran over and picked up the plastic gun. Tom chuckled behind me smiling.

"I didn't know you liked arcade games so much," Tom picked up the one next to mine.

"Of course I do, I spent a lot of my money on these games." I told him.

"You wanna Play a round?" Tom asked while holding up a coin.

"Oh, yes please," I smiled. Tom inserted the two coins needed and the game loaded up.

Just 5 minutes in and I was beating the shit outta Tom! The game finished and Tom had no expression.

"That was amazing!" I inhaled and looked over at Tom.

"Your pretty good. That commie wouldn't stand a chance against you." Tom told me. My cheeks probably turned to a pink while my stomach got 'butterflies'.

"Commie?" I asked raising a brow. I put my gun back.

"Oh, right, Tord I mean." Tom corrected himself. I nodded and looked at our scores.

"You—you didn't do very well." I held back my laughs. Tom rolled his eyes.

"Shush it." Tom chuckled. "Wanna explore around more or stay at the arcade?"

"We should check around the stores." I smiled widely. Tom had that 'oh-god-no' look. Like when a husband has to go clothes shopping with his wife. That kind of look.

"I won't take long. Jeez." I huffed.

"Whatever you say." Tom rolled his eyes again and began to walk out with me following behind.

The first shop that caught my eye was a hot topic.

"Oh shit yes. Tom. There. Please." I tugged on Toms jacket sleeve. Tom looked at Hot Topic, and then me again. Tom sighed.

"Fine.."

"YES!" I grabbed Toms hand took him with me to Hot Topic.

We stepped in and the first thing I saw was some F/B(Favorite Band) t-shirts. I ran over and looked at the shirts. I checked through the sizes and grabbed my size. Tom caught up with me and saw the shirt,

"Huh." He mumbled. "I guess I'm paying right?"

"...yes." I bit my lip nervously. Tom grabbed the shirt draping it over his arm.

"Lead the way." Tom told me smiling a little. Me and him went all around store grabbing things that I liked.

"Your total is $22.38." The lady at the cashier said. She seemed way to depressed to be working in a store like this.  Tom payed anyway and left the store.

"That was so much fun!" I held the bag as we walked out into the snow again.

"Not for my wallet." Tom said jokingly.

"Oh come on, you had fun."

"Your excitement is all I needed to have fun."

"Aw! That's so sweet Tom." I looked down and started blushing again.

Jason was never like this. He only flirted or complimented if he wanted something.

"Anywhere else?" Tom asked me.

"Nah, I'm pretty tired." I yawned a little.

"To home we go!" Tom picked me up bridal style and we started running down the street. I held onto my bag and Tom for dear life.

Jesus fuck I'm going to die!

We reached over to our homes, and Tom set me down.

"That was so much fun! We need do this again sometime!" I smiled gaining my balance.

"I agree with you." Tom smiled.

"Thanks again for today." I thanked Tom. I gave him a hug, only for him to return it. He so much warmer than I was and wanted to stay like this for forever.

"I should go now, Jason would kill me if he saw me hugging you..." I looked at my window nervously.

"Yea...I'll see later, alright?" Tom smiled weakly to me. I nodded. Tom walked off to his house.

Nervousness took over. I don't know if Jason saw me hugging Tom or not. I'm ready for my verbal abuse. I'm not ready thought for my reaction.

I opened my door and closed it lightly.

"Your finally home you little slut!"