Chapter 9

There was banging on my door. I felt my blood boiling in anger.

Shit.

"Jason! Leave! Or else!" I yelled. I heard chuckling.

"Or else what?" He asked on the other side.

I opened the door and he stared at me. I glared at him.

God. I don't want to this.

Not now.

Not like this.

"Leave." I told him. Jason stepped forward, I closed my eyes, clenched my fists, and scoffed.

I opened my eyes raising my hand up.

"You leave me alone, and never talk to me again!" I yelled, and and invisible force pushed him towards the door. I opened the door, and made him fall out. I ran over to the door, closing it, and locking it.

I heard tires screeching. I leaned my back against the door, sliding down the door. I ran my fingers through my hair.

I can't believe I did that.

Instead of fighting, I cheated my way out.

I'm such a goddamn loser.

I sighed deeply, and stood up.

*****

I knocked on the door, and saw Edd. He smiled to me.

"Y/n!" Edd wrapped me in a hug. I chuckled, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Hey Edd..." I pulled away smiling sadly.

"What's wrong?" Edd asked me.

"I need to talk to you. Can we talk...privately?" I asked him.

"Of course, follow me." Edd smiled, and led me to his bedroom.

I saw Tord and Matt on the couch.

"What is it?" Edd asked me. He sat on his bed, and looked at me. I wanted to sit down, but I couldn't.

"This is what's wrong." I stepped in the room, and made the door slam shut behind me.

"What the actual-" Edd stopped himself from cursing. "What...was that?"

"I-I...I think it's obvious." I told him. I started pacing around his room.

"We're you born with it?" Edd asked me.

"Yes. I was." I asked. "It hasn't kicked in until after I threw my ex boyfriend out of my house."

"That's uh...odd." Edd cocked a brow.

"I don't know what to do." I gripped at my hair.

"Well, I understand your situation." Edd stood up.

"You do?" I looked at him with hope. He made himself levitate,

"Of course." He smirked. I rose a brow at this. "You just need to be calm, and try not to freak out so much, your powers are...sometimes connected to your emotions."

I nodded.

"Thanks Edd." I smiled. He had himself stand on the ground normally.

"No problem. Does anyone else know?" Edd asked me. I shook my head. "Wow. I feel special."

I giggled to myself, "yea, I suppose."

"Hey, so, do you know what's wrong with Tom? He hasn't spoke to anyone, or left his room at all since he came home." Edd asked me looking at me. I rose a brow.

"I don't, actually." I thought about what we did last night. Everything will be awkward between us now.

At least I won't have to worry about Jason.

"About your powers thing, if it helps at all, everyone that lives in this house has some odd supernatural part of them." Edd told me.

"Really?" I mumbled. Edd nodded his head.

"Matt and Tord's super natural side mainly come around a full moon. I'd stay away from them." Edd chuckled nervously.

"How come?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Do you want be around a Vampire and a Zombie at once?" Edd rose a brow laughing a bit.

"Oh. What about Tom?" I asked. I'm pretty curious now.

"He turns into this monster—well, not a monster for say, more like a beast. It's only when he's really mad though." Edd explained.

"That's kinda cool." I smiled a little. Edd nodded.

"It's kinda nerve racking too."

"I can see that."

Talking to Edd made me feel better about my situation. There was a knock at Edds door, which startled us.

"Edd? I'm going to be heading out, I'll be back." It was Tom.

"Alright Tom! Have fun!" Edd called out.

"Your like a mom Edd." I laughed covering my mouth.

"I am the mother of this house. I cook, clean, and take care of everyone here." Edd groaned. I chuckled and moved towards the door.

"I should get going, I'll see you around Edd." I smiled waving.

"Bye Y/n!" Edd smiled waving to me. I left Edds room, seeing something quickly move down the stairs.

It might be Matt.

I shrugged it off and went downstairs, and left the house. I saw Tom walking opposite of my house, with his hood on. Which was odd, but I figure he's probably just walking around.

I walked into my home, seeing the mess in my hallway. The vase I used to smack Jason with was on the floor shattered, my one painting was crooked, my carpet was stained with what I think it's Jason's blood.

I sighed at went into my living room. I need to work on my ability, now that it's decided to fuck my life over again. I concentrated on the remote, making it float to me.

Cool.

I flipped channels sighing. Tom entered my mind again. I looked at the floor, and only Tom ran through my mind. I don't know how I feel about that. At all.

I can't really call him, cause that's awkward. Texting would be me getting ignored. Maybe just talking to him would help. Maybe.

I jumped at the sudden loud news alert on my Tv.

'And just today, a large monster has broken through the diner, moving around the city-'

I ignored her thing of what Edd said about Tom.

Oh my goodness.

I stood up dropping the remote.

"Tom?!"