Chapter 3

He picks up a rock and throws it.

"Come on ya bloody crabs! I need you now!" He's still yelling.

"It's pointless!" I yell at him.

"I get to say when it's pointless!" he yells at me.

Now he's back to grumbling about his rum, "Calypso, please just a drop of rum and I'll not say another word!"

"Or some food. Or one of those crabs."

"You can't keep me here forever!" He screams.

"I got a peanut!" I yell.

"That's mine! Don't touch my peanut!"

"Oops, I'm sorry. Did you say something about the peanut?" I say crunching on the peanut.

"This is no way to be dead!" He screams pitifully.

He falls down on the ground face first, "It's pointless," he mumbles.

I roll my eyes. How pitiful.

I climb down to the desert-like ground.

"Come on pirate," I roll him over, "You need to get me out of here."

"If I could do that, love, you would already be gone," he says.

"I need to get back to my life of being a witch. I've got things to do, world's to get back to, evidence to destroy, governments to take over, people to kill," I say grabbing his foot and pulling him toward the ship.

"Ooo, could you do me a favor and take over the British government for me," he says, "It's very corrupt."

"And you're a pirate," I say trying to point out the hypocrisy.

"And you're a witch," he says, then shudders, "I don't like dealing with witches."

"Do I Colypsus!?" He screams.

"Shut up, nobody is listening to you," I say actually getting annoyed. And that's coming from me, the queen of annoying.
I tie a rope to his foot.

"Hang on," I say picking up the sword. I look at all the ropes, not sure which one I should cut to send him up.
"Don't you dare!" He says before I cut a rope at random, which sends his flying.

"Woah! That's cool," I say before climbing up myself.

The moment I'm up I feel myself get pushed against the steering wheel. I grab the wheel before I hit the ground.

It feels like an earthquake. I look up and he's just as confused as I am.
For a moment it feels like the world has turned upside down and I have to grab the railing or else I would fall off the side.

The ship is sliding on it's side in the sand at one hundred miles per hour. I can't die. I can't die. I'm already dead. I can't die.

That doesn't stop me from screaming as blue appears in the distance. The blue gets closer and we go faster. It's the ocean. We hit the blue. Bang! I open my eyes and a chandelier hits the floor.

Where am I and what happened to the pirate?