Chapter 4: The Lone Ranger

I look down at myself. I'm wearing an old time dress and I have a peg leg propped up on the railing.
It appears that I was the one who caused the chandelier to fall, the way everybody is looking at me. I hear a voice that sounds nothing like mine, but somehow it's coming from my mouth, say, "Everybody out!" And they all scatter out the door like I'm their queen.
I look down at the broken chandelier about ten feet below. It brings back bad memories to when that little house elf Dobby dropped the chandelier on me. I do truly regret killing him though.
That memory seems more dull than usual. As if it happened in a dream, or if I'd only seen it, not really been there in the flesh. I don't even remember why I did it or where it had happened. "Where is that pirate?" I wonder out of the blue. My image of him seems to have changed. I can't figure out why until he walks under a sign that says in big old fashioned lettering, "Red".
He's not a pirate anymore, he's now an Indian. And we appear to be in an old time saloon.
I'm no longer Beletrix Lestrange. Even that name barely seems familiar. I'm starting to think falling into the ocean sideways at 300 miles per hour is just the start of my adventure.