Anger | Tommy

Warnings: A hellll of a lot of smut, swearing and I wrote this at 2am so it's probably rubbish😂

Word Count: 1455

--------

You crept in through the front door, hoping to God Tommy wasn't home yet. You pulled your coat off, hanging it messily on the coat rack and placed your keys in the bowl on the shelf.
Along with Tommy's keys.
Shit. He was home.
You did a couple of deep breaths, psyching yourself up to go in and see your husband.
Each night this week you'd stayed out, usually just gossiping with Aunt Polly or Ada over a cup of tea, or sometimes going to The Garrison with Linda and Arthur.
You knew Tommy didn't like you staying out, especially this late.
You inhaled one more deep breath and set a smile on your face; a smile you knew Tommy would like.
You walked into the living room, your husband sat on the couch, a cigarette clasped between his lips, newspaper in hand.
"Evening..." He said, taking a drag on his cigarette, the smoke floating to the ceiling.
"It's gone midnight" You replied, laughing slightly, sitting next to him and swinging your legs onto his lap. He sighed, placing the newspaper next to him, his hands moving to your feet, unbuckling the heels you wore.
"Where were you?" He asked, his voice monotone. And even though he had asked, he showed no interest in your answer.
"Just the Garrison..." You said simply, taking a swig of the whiskey, meant for Tommy, next to you.
He took a sharp inhale, turning to face you, suddenly a lot more interested in your response.
"You really shouldn't be staying out so late..." His voice trailed off and you tilted your head slightly, put off at his statement.
The candle on the mantel piece began to flicker, a cold chill falling over the room.
"Why?" You asked, annoyance and intrigue laced through your words.
"It's dangerous for a beautiful woman like you, being out there on her own" He nodded his head toward the window and licked his lip slightly; he knew exactly what effect his words had on you.
You scoffed, "I can handle myself" You assured him and his eyebrows raised; he clearly disagreed.
"What's your problem?" You questioned him, the somewhat pleasant conversation you were having turning into a competition of questions.
"Nothing... I'm just worried for your safety" Your eyes squinted slightly, not believing every word Tommy spoke.
"No. No that's not it" You scoffed again, a smirk creeping onto your lips. "You don't like me going out at all!" You raised your voice slightly, removing your legs from his lap.
You stood up, looking down at your husband, his eyes glaring into yours.
"Y/N, I just don't want you to get hurt that's all...!" Tommy, too, raised his voice, annoyed at being questioned.
"No! You don't want prying eyes looking at me, do you? You don't like the thought of your 'beautiful' wife being out there on her own... Do you?!" Your voice grew louder and louder with each word.
Tommy joined you on your feet, throwing the whiskey glass next to him on the floor.
"I want what's best for you!" He shouted, his expression hard.
You flinched slightly; there was something different about him.
He only acted out when he wanted something.
Tommy bit his lip and made his way over to you his eyes lifting to meet yours.
He wanted to fuck.
You scoffed again, "You really think i'm going to sleep with you now?" You knew the questions you asked only made him want you more.
"No" You crossed your arms, staring into his eyes. You stood your ground, your gaze never leaving his; he wasn't going to break you down.
Tommy sighed, placing his hands on your upper arms, his eyes still fixated on you.
"We're going to fuck" He whispered in your ear, the hairs on the back of your neck standing up. His voice had a low rumble about it and he knew you couldn't resist it.
It was your only weakness.
"No..." Your voice broke and your breathing became unsteady. Tommy could read you like a book.
You clearly wanted him, wanted to be with him, to be intimate. Your thoughts ran rabid; you tried to convince yourself you didn't want him with no success.
You brought your eyes to meet his and your face closer.
"Tommy Shelby you are a bad man..." You whispered, giving in, nibbling slightly as his ear, moving your lips down to his collar.
You brought your hands up, undoing his top button, your mouth never leaving his skin; his neck, jaw, lips.
"Jump" He uttered, his voice abrupt and raspy; he wanted this just as much as you did.
He put his hand on your leg and you jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist.
He didn't strain under your weight and he lifted you with ease.
You moaned slightly when he began kissing your neck, moving through to the dining room and lying you on the table.
"The maids will kill us!" You giggled, playfully slapping his shoulder.
"We'll be careful, don't worry" He licked his top lip slowly, leaning into your chest.
You moaned as his fingers traced your collar bone, moving down to unbutton your blouse. You didn't look at his hands, instead you kept your eyes trained on his, concentration running through the icy blue depths of them. He lifted you up, removing your blouse and placing you carefully back down, the cold wood of the dining table chilling your back.
His mouth moved to your chest, kissing the edges of your bra, the skin underneath your jaw. You let slip a slight moan and he laughed, bringing his lips to yours, pulling on your bottom lip. He bit down, drawing blood slightly and he pulled away looking into your eyes, panicked, scared he'd hurt you.
You brought your hand to the back of his neck and pulled him into you, kissing his mouth messily, your blood staining his lips.
You smirked. You knew Tommy liked it when you liked it rough.
"Mrs Shelby..." He moaned, returning the smirk and bringing his hands down to your skirt, lifting it up. He moved down to your legs, pulling at your stockings with his teeth his eyes never leaving yours.
You could feel yourself becoming wetter and wetter as his hands moved up and down your legs, soon reaching the top of your thigh.
His eyes lifted to yours, a smirk becoming more and more prominent on his lips.
Your breathing became heavy again and you cursed under your breath, annoyed at the speed Tommy was moving at.
"Fuck..." You uttered, grabbing at his hair as he thrust a finger inside of you, slowly pumping it in and out.
With his free hand he began undoing his belt buckle, slipping out of his pants and letting them fall to the floor.
He thrust another finger in and you squirmed on his hand, the hard table underneath you digging into your back.
Tommy removed his hand and gripped your waist, admiring you. He looked into your eyes, questioning if he was okay in entering you fully.
"Yes yes..." You panted, your body shaking slightly; you just wanted him in you.
"Fuck" You moaned as he pressed up against you, your back arching against the table
"Tommy..." You gasped for air, ecstacy pumping through your veins as he thrust in and out of you, his fingers digging into your waist.
You were both close.
His jerks became sloppy and you came down from your high, your chest heaving up and down.
"Jesus fucking christ" Tommy said, a laugh catching in his throat. He bent over you, placing a kiss on your lips; a small gesture you appreciated.
"Fuck..." You swore to yourself, your whole body still throbbing with pleasure.
"You still angry with me?" Tommy taunted you, standing up, buckling his belt.
You smirked.
"Don't you fucking dare, Tommy Shelby" You joked and it was only once you stood up you realised how much the table was hurting you.
You looked down at your hips, small cresent moon shapes cut into your skin. You touched them slightly and Tommy saw, hurrying over to you.
"Did i hurt you?" He asked, panic running through his eyes and voice, his hands meeting yours at your waist.
"Tommy..." You said, biting your lip "You could never hurt me" You pulled him into a hug, resting your chin on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry for getting angry" He whispered, pulling away, his gaze meeting yours
"Maybe you should get angry more often if it ends like that" You giggled, playfully pushing his shoulder, making your way over to the fireplace.
You blew out the candle on the mantel piece, cascading the room into darkness.