Early Evening | Tommy

Warnings: Early smut / Implied

Word Count: 376

------

You placed your palms against Tommy's chest, raising your eyes to meet his; a soft, lust ridden stare gazing back. Rolling onto the balls of your feet, you pushed yourself up gently and grazed his lips with yours - tugging ever so slightly at the bottom with your teeth. Thomas released a small exhale, his heated breath dancing along your cupids bow and curving your lips into a slutry grin.
"Tommy..." You whispered dreamily, eyes closed, lashes fluttering seductively against your porcelaine skin as he rested his hands on your hips - pulling you closer to his body, his lips encasing yours in a velvety trap. Your moan was met with a soft purr on Tommy's behalf as his tongue slipped between your lips and his grip on your hips grew tighter.
The hold you had on his chest loosened slightly before you moved down to his waist, unbuttoning the delicate gold studs of his vest and instinctively pulling it from his shoulders. Everything around you - the world, Watery Lane, and even the bedroom you stood in - melted away as Tommy pressed his lips to your jaw, slowly working down until his tongue met the exposed plain of your neck. Relishing in the feel of his teeth below your lobe, the way he rolled your skin and sucked greedily, his breath hot against your ear. You absentmindedly pulled away from his shirt as his lips sent you into a trance, your hands resting against his collar, thoughts leaving you, actions cut short by the staggered moans dancing along his breath.
However, all too quickly Tommy had you - his hands resting neatly on the top of your thighs - and in your dazed state, head lolled back, you could barely remember obeying his gruff 'Jump' and wrapping your legs tightly around his waist. He carried you with ease across to the bed, laying you down gently, admiring your silk clad body for a lingering moment; the soft curves of your waist, neat perk of your chest. Tommy lowered himself down, a knee resting between yours, and took hold of your neck once more, nipping gently at your exposed skin with his teeth, hands working their way to the hem of your skirt and up to the lace of your panties.