Be a Man | Finn

Warnings: Age gap/ Prostitute

Words: 1175

------

You blushed.
"You're still a virgin?" Aunt Polly questioned, her face agog.
Your words fumbled and you barely managed a "Kinda..." Before you felt your cheeks becoming hotter and hotter.
"But..." Lizzie piped up, her hand gesturing for the right words. "Finn, you're still so young and handsome. Aren't all the girls fawning over you?" Her face resembled Polly's as she lifted her cigarette up to her lips, sucking gently on the tip.
"I just... Never got around to it?" You said this as a question, as if the women surrounding you would hold the answer.
"It's not right, you should know what you're doing!" Linda spoke this time, a determined look set like stone on her face. She looked around to the others in the room, their faces breaking into a smirk; like they were in on a joke you weren't.
"Lizzie...?" Aunt Polly turned to Lizzie, her eyes hopeful and mouth beaming with a smile. "How about we set Finn up with a, erm... Former colleague of yours?" She spoke as if you weren't in the room; as if you didn't know what Lizzie's previous job was.
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" She replied, lowering her voice slightly, her gaze avoiding yours.
Both Linda and Polly looked at Lizzie in agreement, nodding their heads like lap dogs.
"Fine..." She said, giving in after a moment, her eyes lifting to meet yours.
You didn't seem to have much say in the whole situation.
"I'll arrange it for you" Lizzie spoke softly to only you now, someone finally acknowledging your presence. She placed her hand on your shoulder as she left the room, heading for Tommy's office.
She'd no doubt tell him and he'd no doubt agree with the idea, saying 'It's what's best for him' or 'He needs to learn'.
You nodded to her as she left, not exactly wanting to nod or to be in agreement for that matter; but you knew you couldn't back down.
Not now.

A few days passed with no further word of the events that took place in the office.
You thought the women had forgotten about it; maybe they were drunk? Knowing Aunt Polly it was a very likely assumption.
But no.
That morning you woke up, the sun filtering in through the thin linen drapes pulled across your window, it's rays shining into your eyes.
A soft knock came from your door and you sighed, annoyed at being woken up so early.
Stood on the other side was Tommy, his expression hard, jaw clenched.
"Right, Finn" He said, pushing past you and into your room.
"We need to talk about today" You sighed, shaking your head slightly; all hope that today may not happen thrown out the window.
"Whatever happens, you push through, okay. You do what she says, and you do what she wants, okay?" This time he asked it as a question.
You nodded, pulling a vest over your head, your cheeks slightly flushed.
"You've got this" Tommy said gently, his hand clasped firmly on your back.

-----

You looked into the shop window, admiring your makeup and checking if your hair was still sat in neat ringlets at the side of your face. You smiled, a content smile, your cigarette hanging loosely from your lip; you began walking, the harsh wind hitting your face.
You walked around the corner, down Watery Lane, past the rows of identical houses and down a back alley where Lizzie told you to wait.

'A young boy will be waiting there for you' She had said, offering you a cigarette, however you politely declined and she held hers up to her lips.
'How young?' You questioned, skeptical of her choice of words.
'Lets just say you've had younger' She replied smuggly, puffing on her cigarette.
'2 o'clock, down near the canal' You nodded. 'Oh... And one other thing...' She said pulling you back as you walked away. 'He's a virgin'.
You considered the offer once more; even if he was virgin you'd still be getting a considerable amount of money from the Shelby's.
You shrugged your shoulders, smiling at Lizzie before leaving the pub you sat in.

Now you stood in the alley way, the figure of a boy stood in front of you; his hair sat neatly on his head, a welcoming smile curving the edges of his mouth.
"Shelby. Finn Shelby?" You asked, stubbing your cigarette out under your heel.
"Y-yes" The boy said, tripping over his words.
You sighed; Lizzie was right.
He really was a virgin.
"Come on" You said, taking his hand and pulling him behind you, walking through the alley and into the open; a boat sitting on the canal, a few bales of hay dotted here and there.
"Here'll do" The boy gulped as you began taking your coat off, unbuttoning your blouse.
Finn stood, his arms hung awkwardly at his side, his cap gripped tightly in his hand.
Luckily it was summer, and the slight chill of the breeze didn't hit your skin like you thought it would.
You stood, your blouse on the crate next to you, eyes wide, a slight glimmer running through your iris.
"Well come here then..." You said, pulling Finn over by his belt, an inviting smile on your lips.
"I-I..." He fumbled again and you looked into his eyes; innocent and weak.
"How old are you, Finn?" You asked, making small talk, a feeble attempt to make him feel more comfortable.
"I-I'm 17" You looked shocked. His face conveyed the look of a 15 year old and his eyes said even younger.
"So you're a man?"
"Yes" He nodded, standing up straighter, pushing his chest out slightly.
You pushed your lips against his, breathing heavily into his mouth. Pulling on his lip you moved down his body, keeping your eyes trained on his.
"So be a man..." You unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants down, letting them drop to his knees.
"Be a man, Finn"

"So?" You said, pulling your coat over your shoulders, passing Finn his cap.
"So, what?" He asked and you huffed, crossing your arms.
"How was it?"
"I'm... I'm glad it's over" Your eyebrows furrowed, your mouth open slightly.
"N-no no no" He said, realising the words he spoke and rushed over to you, his hands gripping your arms.
"I mean... I just don't want it to be like that again. Sad and..." His voice trailed off and you nodded your head.
"I know" You said, his eyes innocent once more.
"Oh erm, here" He said, pulling a roll of notes out of his pocket, holding them out for you to take.
Your eyes suddenly lit up and you licked your top lip.
"Thank you" You said, taking the notes from Finn's hand, kissing him gently on the cheek.
You brought your hand up to his face, your eyes filling with tears.
"Thank you, Finn. Honestly... Thank you" You kissed him once more and walked out of the alley, pulling your coat up around your neck.