Don't say you haven't been warned

A/N: Since I loved writing my one shot She Loves Control and multiple requests on Wattpad that I continue the story. I present my first Camren multi-chapter fic.

(don't worry I'm still doing my one shots on the side)

I hope you guys like it... also... would you, my loyal and ever so gorgeous, readers want this one featuring a tiny (probably more than tiny) bit of smut. I know *gasp* it's shocking for me too but that's kind of where this fic is heading.

But hey if that's not something you guys want and you want fluff only then I can whip something up for you guys. Just comment what you want below and I'll work it into this bad boy.

----

Camila was what you called cold. Not as in like "Damn I need a blanket" cold. But like... stone cold heartbreaker. Which is odd considering her usual sunny disposition.

She is literally like a full moon, beautiful and shining but she's got that dark side when you're not looking. So beautiful that people just can't not be drawn in by her glow and charm.

Dinah says she's gotta settle down, get a girlfriend or a boyfriend and just be happy. Camila laughed and shook her head. All she wanted was a little fun, nothing serious, nothing sappy, just good old fashioned fun.

And she got that. Often. She's had more fun than many in a lifetime. Which, fuck you a girl can do if she pleases, you condescending piece of motherfucking fragile male ego. If a girl wants to sleep with whoever she wants you got no goddamn say in who she sleeps with or how many.

Not the first time Camila's gone off on a rant when some frat boy doesn't understand 'one time thing only'.

Anyway, off track. She's only cold with her lovers. Ever since that one broke her heart. Easier to end things after one night than stick around and have it end in tears. Camila hasn't cried in years.

Dinah says she doesn't even cry over the ending of The Notebook anymore.

"It's such a sad film though!"

"Crying is not my thing anymore D."

"But it's a movie?"

"Crying is a reminder of them. I'm not looking back at that anymore. Future only cheechee."

Dinah couldn't argue with that surprisingly logic argument.

Only thing Dinah does whine about is the bar. As in the bar near their apartments. It's literally a block away.

"Come on the other one I'd have to drive to. And damn it I wanna get drunk." Dinah huffed. Camila rolled her eyes, scrolling through her phone.

"We're not going there." Camila said simply. Dinah stomped her foot.

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because." Camila replied sheepishly.

"I'm waiting." Dinah snapped.

"Because I've slept with all the regulars and they all want me back." Camila explained quietly. Dinah nodded her head approvingly before snapping out of it.

"Fuck sake. Fine we'll go to the other one." Dinah conceded with a smile. Camila grinned and wiggled her eyebrows.

"See if I can work my way through a club." Camila laughed. Dinah snorted.

"We both know you're hot enough and way out of all their leagues." Dinah teased.

"You're just bitter your best friend has had more sex than you have." Camila called as she walked to her room.