The Final Chapter

A/N: I'm back. I'm here with the finale of this story. Which has been a journey to write ngl. A lot of firsts for me in this one. 

Anyway, thank you all for all the support while writing this; all the comments and the votes kept it going this long. I'm sorry about the long wait for this buuuut moving to uni kinda took over my life... understandably. 

So apologies but it's here and I hope you like it :D

----

"Well?" Camila asked.

The four of them, Demi, Kehlani, Lauren and Camila, were all standing in Demi's office.

Camila was wringing her hands together, over and over, while Lauren just rested her hand on the small of Camila's back, her teeth biting her bottom lip nervously.

Demi and Kehlani glanced at each other before Kehlani nodded. Demi turned back to the pair.

"Welcome, Camila Cabello to Harmony Records. We'd love to sign you and help you produce your debut album. If you'll have us." Demi said with a grin.

Camila's jaw dropped, her face falling slack as Kehlani winked at her and Lauren let out a breathless laugh.

"Holy shit." Camila mumbled. "Holy fucking shit." She spun around and launched herself into Lauren's arms with a squeal.

"You did babe." Lauren murmured, her face buried in Camila's neck. Camila pulled back enough to tug Lauren into a passionate kiss, not giving one flying fuck that Demi and Kehlani were still present.

"As happy as I am, can you two like not in my office?" Demi asked with a roll of her eyes.

Camila pulled back with a bright grin, her eyes gleaming as she turned to face Demi.

"Are you serious?" Camila asked breathlessly. Demi laughed and took a seat behind her desk. She gestured to the seat across from her and Camila scrambled into it.

"I am one hundred percent serious." Demi nodded, "Cowell liked your demo. So not only do we have the go ahead to produce Little Mix's fifth album, but he wants to hear what you can do by yourself. So at the very least you get to record an original song with us."

Camila was buzzing. Her literal dreams were coming true. She could never have imagined this actually happening. She had her shot and there was no way she was going to screw it up.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she barely noticed Lauren leaning over her shoulder until she felt lips pressing against her cheek.

"Hmm?" Camila asked. Lauren chuckled and brushed her lips against the shell of Camila's ear.

"I said, I'll see you at yours later. Once you've sorted this all out." Lauren replied. Camila nodded, turning her head and capturing Lauren's lips softly.

Lauren was quick to pull back and smile at Demi before her and Kehlani left the office with a quiet click of the door behind them.

----

Camila was exhausted by the time she was stood in front of her door.

She sighed as the door swung open and she stepped inside. Her keys were chucked on the kitchen counter as she passed, her jacket thrown next to them and she sighed once more.

"Babe?" She called out.

It was already dark out, Camila hadn't expected to stay so late but there was so much paper to sign. So much to talk about. So much excitement for one day.

She padded into the living room and saw the TV on, it's light too bright for the dark room. She flicked on the light next to the sofa and smiled softly.