Keeping up with the Lovato

A/N: This is totally a filler chapter... also not many chapters left I don't think...

----

"I can't believe you lied to me." Lauren muttered.

She had woken up with Camila wrapped around her, girl was awful cuddly in the morning. It'd been a nice way to wake up... right before the hungover groans came from the kitchen. Their friends were up.

So Lauren had swung her legs over the edge of the bed and reached for her sweatpants when she'd felt lips press to her lower back. Camila had wrapped her arms around her waist and peppered kisses up her spine while Lauren tried to put on her sweats.

"Seriously?" Camila replied.

"You lied to me. Unacceptable." Lauren said with a shake of my head. Camila snorted and lied back on the bed.

"You know I don't own a red lace thong, I can't believe you actually believed me." Camila laughed.

"Shut up." Lauren grumbled, chucking Camila's clothes at her as she laughed.

"Just that eager." Camila teased.

"Shut it." Lauren snapped with a scowl. Camila snickered but got dressed before heading out into the kitchen. Lauren closed her eyes, wondered why she was attracted to Camila, promptly remembered everything about her and there you have it.

"Ah she appears." Normani said dramatically when Lauren entered the kitchen. Lauren rolled her eyes and grabbed Camila's coffee from her hand, taking a long sip and ignoring Camila's squeak.

"Excuse me." Camila said. Lauren looked over the rim of the mug and narrowed her eyes.

"Make another one." Lauren hissed. Camila opened her mouth but slowly closed it and moved to pour another mug.

There was a low whistle from Dinah.

"Whipped already." She mumbled with a smirk. She was promptly hit in the face by a dishrag.

"Shut the fuck up I am not." Camila grumbled. Lauren laughed into her coffee.

"Whatever you say Camz." Lauren teased. Camila rolled her eyes.

"Well I know to head into work. Lynn needs the final few tweaks on her album and Demi is in demon mode." Camila muttered, pressing a kiss to Lauren's cheek before heading out of the kitchen with a wave.

"Can't believe you got laid last night and I had to listen to both Dinah and Ally snoring." Normani grumbled. Ally gasped.

"You told me I didn't snore!"

----

Camila could literally feel the tiredness working at her bones. She'd been working so hard with Demi on finishing, like, three different albums in two days. Not to mention she hasn't exactly got a lot of sleep recently.

But hey on the upside it was practically the end of the day.

"Damn you look wrecked." Demi said, collapsing in her office chair as Camila followed her in. They'd just finished Pvris' album. They had about a hour before Taylor arrived to finish hers.

"Uh huh." Camila groaned, sitting down and resting her head on Demi's desk.

"What's got you so tired Mila?" Demi asked, resting her elbow on the table and her chin on the palm of her hand.

"Um..." Camila looked up, cheeks red and a little guilty she hadn't told Demi.

"Mila?" Demi asked expectantly, "Something you wanna say?"