Temptations

A/N: Okay so the next few chapters are gonna be so much fun to write. Now that we've handled the majority of the angst I can be bothered to write rn, get ready for sexual tension everytime they're in the same room.

Also because it's Valentines Day I figured you could have a less angsty chapter.

It's also not the end of the angst...

----

Camila had missed cuddling with Lauren. Granted they hadn't done it much in their friendship but each time they had done she'd felt warm and fuzzy.

It was new. It was good. And damn Camila hadn't realised how much she missed it until they were cuddled up watching the second Kingsman movie.

Just the comfort Camila got from being next to Lauren was new. Lauren had wrapped her arm around Camila's shoulders, her fingers brushing against Camila's skin, just under the edge of her t-shirt sleeves.

Camila hadn't felt this relaxed in months.

The steady heat filtering from Lauren's body was thawing her bones, the chill from the mentions of Chloe's name slowly filtering out and being replaced with Lauren's warmth. It was just what Camila didn't know she needed.

"Don't be mad at Dinah." Lauren mumbled. They'd been peacefully watching the movie, talking about everything and anything that wasn't important.

"I have a right to be." Camila said shortly, her shoulders tensing up with her tone. She should've known Lauren would try to talk about this.

"She-" Lauren started, fingers gripping the edge of Camila's sleeve.

"Didn't think." Camila interrupted. "Not to mention she told you my story."

"Would you have ever told us that story?" Lauren shot back, turning to face Camila who just burrowed further into the sofa. Lauren couldn't stop the hitch in her breath when Camila's fingertips brushed the top of her thigh. Lauren glared lightly at Camila and grabbed her hand.

"Stop. You are not distracting me with sex." Lauren said firmly. Camila smirked and folded her arms across her chest.

"You say that like it wouldn't have totally worked." Camila muttered.

"You don't do second nights." Lauren acted like the words didn't make her heart sting and leave a bad taste in her mouth.

"True." Camila said, frowning a little. Lauren just stared at her pointedly. Camila huffed and let her hands fall into her lap.

"Fine." Camila grumbled. "I would probably have told you. Maybe."

"Really Camz?" Lauren sighed. "I think Dinah had her reasons for telling us."

"Oh yeah like what?" Camila snapped.

"That you needed a push to open up to us or you'd be in friendships with one foot permanently out the door." Lauren replied calmly. Camila huffed and mumbled under her breath. "Don't act like you don't know it's true."

"I know." Camila sighed. "I'm emotionally stunted. Sue me." Lauren chuckled at Camila's dramatics.

"I wouldn't say emotionally stunted... but you were hurt. And now you're healing. It takes time Camz." Lauren said gently, rubbing Camila's shoulders to make her relax. Camila hummed and her eyes fluttered close at Lauren's soothing touch. After a few minutes of feeling Lauren's thumbs and fingers working over her skin Camila sighed softly.

"You, my good friend, should be a masseuse." Camila purred. Lauren raised her eyebrow and smiled at the completely relaxed look across Camila's face.