This could be huge

A/N: So this story is going to be ending in a couple chapters time. I've finally got an ending I'm happy with. And yes it took me a while to start updating again but you know what? Life gets in the way so my life can't revolve around writing 24/7... yet anyway

----

Camila was just packing up her bag when Demi's office door swung open, revealing a highly dishevelled Demi; hair all over the place, lipstick long gone and her shirt untucked. Camila just raised an eyebrow and continued packing her bag.

"Didn't realise Kehlani was here." Camila teased. Demi rolled her eyes and strode over to Camila's desk.

"She's not. Do you have somewhere to be right now?" Demi asked, glancing at the clock on the wall and back to Camila who was frowning.

"Not really, just the girls' movie night." Camila replied, "Why?"

"One of my bands need a demo of a song and my singer just bailed." Demi said, teeth worrying her bottom lip.

"You want me to find a replacement?" Camila asked, already reaching for the desk phone.

Demi shook her head.

"No. It's too late." Demi muttered, "But you, you did Swift's backups." Camila frown deepened.

"And?" She asked.

"Can you do the demo?" Demi asked. Camila's eyes popped open.

"You.. want me to record a demo?" Camila asked, her hands falling flat on the desk.

"You've got talent Mila." Demi encouraged.

"For who?" Camila asked.

"Syco Records reached out. They want to see what we can do Little Mix's next album. And they can't record the demo themselves because of tour." Demi explained.

"Holy shit." Camila mumbled, collapsing into the seat behind her.

"So will you do it?" Demi asked hopefully.

Camila looked up at her before pulling out her phone.

----

Lauren had just sat down with the popcorn, Normani and Dinah cuddled up on her other chair while Ally sat next to her on the sofa. Lauren pulled her phone out as it chimed with a message.

"Who's that?" Dinah asked.

"Camz..." Lauren replied absentmindedly, "She says she'll be late, Demi's got her doing a last minute job."

"That girl works too hard." Normani sighed.

"Well, might as well start without the little firecracker." Dinah said, reaching for the TV remote and pressing play.

Lauren texted Camila back and put her phone back in her pocket, digging into the popcorn and watching the opening credits.

----

"That was fucking awesome." Camila squealed, rushing out of the recording booth and immediately wrapping Demi up in a tight hug.

"Kehlani and I will work on the track, but that was perfect. And all we need." Demi said with a grin.

Camila just bit her lip and let her eyes shine with excitement.

"I just recorded my first song. Holy crap." Camila laughed. Demi stepped back and looked at Camila softly.

"I'm proud of you Mila." Demi said gently. Camila let out a deep breath and grinned brighter.

"You know what, I'm proud of me too." Camila replied. "Can I tell the girls?" Demi considered it for a second and shrugged.

She Loves ControlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara